PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory of heat exchanger technologies.
|This is a new page!|
Heat Exchanger Directories
- Directory:Exhaust Heat Exchanger
- OS:Ground Source Heat Pump
- Directory:Home Generation:Ground Source Heat Pump
- Directory:Home Generation:Hot Water
- Hydristor to convert vehicles into green hybrids - This infinitely variable vane hydraulic pump/motor is basically a simplified automatic transmission with no gears, with regenerative storage capability. Aiming to retrofit existing vehicles, it is projected to double or even triple mileage, while drastically cutting emissions (to 1/4) and boosting performance.
- XDOBS Renewable Cooling and Water from Air - The XDOBS night radiant condensation system is a water-from-air extraction system and air conditioner that does not use any external electricity or fuel. The company is entertaining licensing agreements.
- SHPEGS - Solar Heat Pump Electrical Generation System - Passive solar collection exploiting the differences between air temperature and a large underground "heat sink". The system uses the idea of a solar tower, but causes the convection to occur in both directions depending on the ambient air temperature relative to the sub-terrain. The system generates electricity in both the heat transfer and the air convection created by the air temperature change.
- Ice-chiller Cooling - Hot ambient air is passed through the Heat Exchanger to produce cold comfortable air-conditioned air, plus remove humidity! ...