PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- HAFC: Hydro Assist Fuel Cell kit - The HAFC kit presently for sale combines three fuel saving technologies along with a sophisticated computerized emission system optimizer. It includes 1) an electrolysis unit for on-board hydrogen injection; 2) a vaporizer/ionizer using magnets; and 3) additives that include acetone and xylene.
- Featured: Solar > Photovoltaics >
Nepalese teen claims cheap solar panel using human hair - Milan Karki, 18, of rural Nepal, believes he has found the solution to the developing world's energy needs, saying hair (due to Melanin) is easy to use as a conductor, in place of expensive silicon. The £23 solar panel produces 18 Watts. Electrical engineers call it a hoax. (PESWiki; Sept. 10, 2009) (Comment)
- Feature / OS: Magnet Motors >
Hatem Magnetic Cogging Device Open Source Project - Several people are claiming that they have achieved more energy out than in with a system in which a motor drives one magnet disc that propels a second, non-touching magnet disc that drives an alternator, introducing nearly twice as much power as was input. Or is it a matter of measurement error? (PESWiki; Oct. 5, 2010)
- Wind > Floating >
HeliWind's twist on floating wind generation - The HeliWind design by the Hawaii Consulting Group replaces the blades and tower of a conventional wind turbine with a lighter-than-air helical balloon and lowers the generator to the ground. With generating costs expected at around $0.034/kW-hr, the design is expected to go into production in June 2011.
- Hemp - Proponents argue that easily grown and robust Cannabis Hemp is one of the best if not the very best plants overall for fuel, building supplies, medicine, fiber, food, paper, and substitute for wood. Some go so far as to argue that it could be the best solution to global warming.
- Featured: Suppression / Electromagnetic >
Lester Hendershot's Fuelless Motor - In the 1920's Lester Hendershot was working on a new type of aviation compass and found a method of generating energy. He is reported to have accepted an offer he couldn't refuse being paid never to work on his device again and "committed suicide" in 1960 the same year the U.S. Navy's Office of Naval Research began looking at his work. (PESWIki; Feb. 25, 2009)
- Featured: Home Generation: > Space Heaters / Hydrogen Injection >
HHO Home Heating Unit - HHOHHU has developed a patent-pending, self-contained, home heating unit that utilizes water as its fuel via electrolysis. They are selling plans for their design that draws ~450 Watts and can heat 1,000 square feet. (PESWiki; Mar. 7, 2009)
- Featured: Solid State Generators >
Hans Coler Magnetic Power Apparatus - The "magnetromapparata" was invented in 1933 primarily by Captain Hans Coler of Germany. The device required no apparent outside power sources to function. It involved magnets to generate electricity without any source of input power other than the space energy of Nature's quantum invisible world. (PESWiki; Nov. 2, 2008)
- High Altitude Wind Power - Flying Electric Generators, windmills 30,000 feet high and tethered to the ground by power lines would capture the plentiful power in the strong, steady winds that blow in the jet stream.
- High-Efficiency Horizontal Axis Wind Turbines - Some new wind turbine designs claim to exceed the Betz law theoretical maximum of 59% efficiency, with projected energy costs at or below grid rates.
- High Pressure Electrolysis - techniques the produce high pressure H2 directly from electrolysis, for savings in efficiency of production infrastructure.
- Hilden-Brand Electromagnet Motor - Jack Hilden-Brand recently measured around 2x over-unity in his electromagnetic motor design, which closely resembles the Joseph Flynn parallel path concept.
- Hinged Gravity Wheels - A video of an apparent working design has been posted, in which a hinged apparatus creates an overbalance wheel in the tradition of Johann Bessler.
- Home Generation - Devices/systems now available for self-generation of power for home or small businesses.
- Featured: Wind > Horizontal Axis >
Honeywell Wind Turbine by EarthTronics - EarthTronics, of Michigan, USA, says they have developed a wind turbine for residential and business customers that produces the highest output while having the lowest cost per kWh installed, at 1/3 the cost of any other wind generator on the market, and will be available through Ace Hardware stores in the Fall. Skeptics say this is hype not supported by actual deployment. (PESWiki; June 18, 2009)
- Hortong Electron Orbit Energy Generator by et3m - HORTONG (E=mc2) is a new process of transformation of energy with allegedly no need to use radioactive material to obtain the loosening of energy of the orbit of the electron.
- Hot Balls Chemical Nuclear Reaction - "While working as an engineer at the Idaho National Engineering Lab (INEL) for a private contractor, we invented Hot Balls that would heat to 450 degrees." Previous work regarding petroleum cracking with catalysts is listed as well as supply sources for steel balls and the catalysts.
- Hotsabi's e-Cell is a Joe Cell variant - Uses an electrolysis process to inject hydrogen into the air intake of a vehicle, resulting in improved fuel economy of around 50%.
- Hydrogen Storage / H Boosting >
Hrein Energy Dehydrogenation System - Hrein Energy Inc. is striving for commercialization of a storage system for wind power-derived hydrogen -- a method utilizing organic hydride as a high-efficiency high-density storage media for hydrogen obtained from renewable energies (such as wind power generation) through water electrolysis equipment. (PESWiki; Aug,27, 2008)
- Featured: Funding > Investment Resources >
Hub Lab Offers Investment Capital for Exotic Energy Technologies - Hub Lab's express purpose is to find and support very early stage - revolutionary - energy science and technology that has the potential to make a huge game-changing difference. "We're open to cold fusion, 'over-unity' devices, vacuum or zero-point energy." (PESWIki; March 2, 2009)
- Humdinger's Wind Belt - Invented by Shawn Frayne, the Windbelt is a taut membrane fitted with a pair of magnets that oscillate between coils. Designed for low wind speeds and budgets, the device is 10x to 30x times more efficient than the best microturbines, and its cost is proportionately small.
- Hybrid Vehicles
- Hybrid Vehicles to Buy - index of hybrid vehicles that one can buy in the car dealership (by country).
- Hybrio rechargeable battery - Hybrio by UniRoss is ready to use out of the package, lasts up to 4x longer than standard alkalines on each charge, holds its charge for months, and can be reused over and over for three-plus years.
- The Hydraulic Battery-powered Electromagneti Generator from Tennessee - A trio of inventors from Tennessee have design a hydraulic, battery, electromagnetic system than they say can fuellessly run a home or a vehicle, or other devices. Several working prototypes have been built. Presently awaiting "pending" patent status, they are ready to build a business to bring this technology to market.
- Hydristor to convert vehicles into green hybrids - This infinitely variable vane hydraulic pump/motor is basically a simplified automatic transmission with no gears, with regenerative storage capability. Aiming to retrofit existing vehicles, it is projected to double or even triple mileage, while drastically cutting emissions (to 1/4) and boosting performance.
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Hydrogen Injection >
Hy-Drive boosts truck mileage - Hy-Drive Technologies, a publicly traded company that for a decade has been developing on-board hydrogen boost technology, has announced accredited third-party validation as well as test results from recent beta testing on 5.9-7.3-litre engine sizes, where they saw improvements in mileage by an average of 20%. (PESWiki; Nov. 1, 2008)
- 2008 Hydrogen Booster Rally Report - Event organized by County Commissioner, Larry Jarboe, drew three cars that traveled from St. Mary’s County to the Florida Keys using hydroxy gas generated by on-board electrolysis units. The contestants included a "Smack Booster" and a Prius fitted with Bob Boyce' system that achieved 64 mpg.
- Hydrogen Embrittlement - Bad News for H-Cars. When hydrogen gas dissolves into the structure of certain metals (usually aluminum & steels), it can cause cracking and failure of metal components. This has been detected in some engine components, in some cases severely.
- Hydrogen Engine Center Inc - Making Engines to Run On Hydrogen, Ammonia - A small company in Iowa hope to make gasoline obsolete as an engine fuel. All HEC engines and power generation equipment are capable of running on a multitude of fuels including hydrogen, ammonia, synthetic gas, coal bed methane, gasoline, and ethanol.
- Hydrogen from Water - Cars that run on water, methods of efficiently extracting hydrogen from water.
- Hydrogen from Water using Boron - Chemical process allows for rapid liberation of hydrogen from water. The resulting boron oxide can then be regenerated to boron using renewable energy. Does require distribution infrastructure.
- Hydrogen Injection - On-board electrolysis of water produces hydrogen and oxygen gas which is injected into the air/fuel mixture of gasoline or diesel engines. Improved fuel efficiencies of 15% to 40% are claimed.
- Hydrogen Peroxide as fuel - H2O2, which can be produced from water by electrolysis, stores well and can be used as a fuel, either for rockets, jets, or for cars.
- Hydrogen Technology Applications Inc - HyTech (nickname for Hydrogen Technology Applications Inc) claims a process of converting H20 to HHO, producing a gas that combines the atomic power of hydrogen with the chemical stability of water. Tightly related to [Directory:RhodesGas Brown's Gas] technology.
- HydroStar Electrolysis Conversion Kit - Plans being sold for installing what is essentially a Brown's gas unit on car, to run H/O mixture into air intake, enhancing fuel combustion for mileage enhancement. Questionable dealer site claims and wording, data lacking.
- Featured: Nuclear >
Hyperion's Distributed Nuclear Module is Effectively a "Large Battery" - Hyperion modules are built and stocked with enough fuel to last five years and generate 27 megawatts. They are small enough to be transported by truck, train, or ship, and set up quickly. Just 1.5 meters across, the solid-state, sealed module is buried underground. (PESWiki; Nov. 11, 2008)
- Fuel Efficiency >
Hypermiling - Driving Tips for Better Mileage - Hypermilers are drivers who exceed the United States Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) estimated fuel efficiency on their vehicles by modifying their driving habits.
- Hyper Electromagnetics >
Hyper Electromagnetics -- electromagnetics in five or six dimensions for the quantum computer.
- HyPower Fuel Inc - Claims to have run a Volkswagen GTi on its H2 Reactor hydrogen system that can allegedly produce sufficient hydrogen on demand, from water, to power the vehicle's internal combustion engine.
- Hythane - Patented 20% hydrogen mix by volume with Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), alleged to be able to bridge the gap between the fossil-fueled present and the hydrogen future.
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Hydroxy >
Scooter runs on 100% Hydroxy, no gasoline - Grad student, Jake Wall, fitted a scooter with a Bob Boyce like electrolysis unit and was able to run the scooter (in the garage) on just the hydrogen-oxygen mixture, using half the energy input the engine normally requires. (PESN; Jan. 17, 2009)