PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Green auto shows
A green auto show or green motor show is a public gathering of automobile manufacturers which includes demonstrations of current green vehicle models, new debuts, and concept cars. Most auto shows are regular annual or biennial occurrences. A few of the shows have become very important to the industry for their publicity value, while others are more important to local dealers wanting to bring consumers into their showrooms.
With days, month and/or place, if they are fixed for all the years.
- Green Car Live! 2008 Green Motor Show - Pre-registration required, but the event is free. June 12, 2008, ACC Liverpool, Liverpool, England.
- AUTOECO, (Turin,Italy, 7 to 9-September-2007).
- IAAA Commercial Vehicles Website (Hannover, 21 to 28-September-2007).
- Greater Los Angeles Auto Show (November/December) (16 to 27-November-2007)
- Kyiv International SIA Motor Show Website
- Mondial de l'Automobile (Paris, October)
- New York International Auto Show, (April 6–15, 2007)
- North American International Auto Show (Detroit, January) (January 13–21, 2007)
- Salon International de l'Auto (Geneva) (March : March 8–18, 2007) (also called International Geneva Motor Show)
- Seattle International Auto Show Website (Seattle,25 to 29-October-2006) .
- Top Marques Monaco April 24-27, 2008