PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Grand Unified Theories
"Progress in science needs insight rather than majority decisions".
— A. Unzicker
Below is a list of Grand Unified Theories (GUTs), also known as Theories of Everything (TOE) or Unified Field Theories (UFTs), are encompassing scientific theories that attempt to explain the nature of physical reality, from the smallest particle to the form of the universe. The goal of this page is to organize the various theories in a form that is useful for learning about the most promising theories. The hope is that readers will overlook the limitations of the various authors and look for overlapping and promising concepts within these theories.
The only criterion for inclusion in this list is that the author asserts the theory to be a Grand Unified Theory (by whatever description). The list is ordered primarily based on the editor's perception of the potential promise of the theory, or for less investigated theories, the amount of descriptive rigor perceived by the editor. Several of the theories have yet to be reviewed or understood, so the reader is urged not to be overly concerned with the ordering.
- Featured: Grand Unified Theories >
Nassim Haramein's Resonance Project Foundation - Nassim Haramein has been turning heads for years with his very radical yet sensible thoughts on the grand unified field theory, seamlessly tying the macrocosm to the microcosm. Haramein's recent paper, "The Schwarzschild Proton" received the "Best Paper Award" at the University of Liege, Belgium during the CASYS'09 conference. (PESWiki; Oct. 4, 2009)
- Feature: Grand Unified Theories > Galactic Sea of Energy >
The role of the plasma with heterodyne resonance mechanism in overunity devices - "In my recent book, Field Propulsion by Control of Gravity - Theory and Experiments, I describe a unique physical mechanism at the quantum mechanical level. Investigating many experiments that apparently succeeded in obtaining overunity, I am sure that the same mechanism is involved. It always involves EM activated plasma that in some cases may not be visually observed." (PESWiki; Sept. 17, 2010)
- Aether / Grand Unified Theories >
The secret of the Electron-Positron pair - A research paper starting from the known Electron-Positron pair creation phenomenon; reveals the existence of Aether, Complete Coulomb, Casimir, Nuclear Forces and ultimately leads to the Unified Field Force. Experimental detection of Aether through the Magnetic Field Lines: Aether's Tangential Velocity: 348.43 Km/sec; Frequencies on Earth's surface: 8.6mHz (115.3secs) and 17.3mHz (57.6secs) (IoannisXydous.gr; June 2012)
- Site:1/0:The Theory of Everything - posted/proposed by PESWiki user.
- Unified Field Theory of fundamental particles with longitudinal and transversal angular momentum - from Osvaldo Domann. A theory, based on few postulates, that allows the mathematical deduction of all physical fundamental laws (Newton, Coulomb, Ampere, Lorentz, Maxwell, interference of particles and photons, quantum mechanics, etc.) and eliminates the wave-particle duality. In comparison, these fundamental laws are introduced in current physics theory by independent definitions and postulates (de Broglie), from where all known theoretical intends to unifie them start.
- Quantum Ring Theory >
The Successor of Quantum Mechanics? - Wladimir Guglinski compares his Quantum Ring Theory with Dr. Cláudio Nassif's Symmetrical Special Relativity, purporting that these "will constitute the New Physics of the 21th Century." (PESWiki; August 9, 2008)
- Anti-Gravity > Dan Winter >
New Science and Art of Gravity with Dan Winter - "When charge or plasma becomes centripetal... that is called life -- and that is precisely what golden ratio fractality accomplishes!" Site also addresses such exotic subjects as phase conjugate magnetics, how fractality causes gravity, sacred geometry as a therapeutic tool, ormus - high spin state superconducting matter, holographic research. (GoldenMean.info)
- Review:_The_Primer_Fields - Attempts to unify all fields around a bi-polar arrangement; some visually interesting magnet and plasma experiments are shown.
Luxon theory is based on the idea the energy/mass are essentially the same thing and that rest mass is made of energy that is tangled up in matter. Luxon theories vary in the details, but interestingly give a physical description for what would otherwise be the very abstract relativities. It is also interesting how many individuals independantly arrived at the same or similar ideas.
- The Nature Of Matter (Online book) - by James Rees. Deduces that sub-atomic particles must be composed of substructures and goes on to assert that such substructures are composed of quantum units of matter and mass/energy.
- Photonics - based on H. Zeigler (1909). "H. Zeigler proposed in 1909 that relativity phenomena would be a natural result if the most elemental particles of mass were made of smaller particles that all moved at the constant speed of light. Although the idea easily developed the Lorentz transformations for the most obvious examples of relativity phenomena, it was never fully explored to find if it could explain all phenomena."
- Feature: Grand Unified Theories > Luxon-based >
Magnetic Universe Theory of Science - Yaniv Stern, Ph.D. from the University of Leeds in England, proposes a grand unified field theory consisting of two elementary particles, positive and negative, and one magnetic force, in three dimensional volume. (PESWiki.com; May 27, 2010)
- Do Quantum Particles Have a Structure? - by Natarajan T.S. "POSTULATE I: Every micro particle is endowed with two types of motion, an Internal Motion and an External Motion. ... POSTULATE II: The internal motion is a circular motion in a plane with a radius characteristic of the mass of the particle. ... POSTULATE III: When a particle has external motion, the internal (circular ) motion is always in a plane normal to the external motion. ... POSTULATE IV: The magnitude of the instantaneous velocity of the particle, which is the resultant of its internal and external velocities, is always equal to 'c' ... POSTULATE V: The angular momentum and the radius of the internal motion are unaffected by the external motion and are therefore the same for all observers. POSTULATE VI: Physical laws are the same in all inertial frames (postulate I of STR)."
- Relativity without Einstein? - Dr. Albrecht Giese
- Unified Field Theory From a Different Perspective - by Willis H. Thompson
- A General Theory of Particles and Forces - by Robert Rutkiewicz
- 'The Unit of Physics - by Fernando Cleto Nunes Pereira
- Space-time and beyond - Bob Toben, Fred Wolf and Jack Sarfatti, 1975
- The Structural Nature Of Matter - by Anthony Seratites
- A Philosophical Inquiry Into The Nature Of Matter - Morris M. Tamres
- Unified Reality Theory - Steven E. Kaufman
- It Is The Accelleration of Energy Within a Particle That Produces Mass and Consequently Gravity - Alfredo A. Barrera
- A New Physics For a New Millenium - Javier de Juan Díaz
- Gravitational Universal Engineering - Scott Barclay
- The Inertial Mass - by Domingo S. Acosta
- The Gilbert Letter - by Dan Dunn
- Grand Unification Theory: The Ball-of-Light Particle Model. - by John T. Nordberg
- The Theory of Super Relativity: - by Mark Fiorentino. (SuperRelativity.org) The theory of everything (TOE) as proposed by software engineer and award-winning trouble-shooter Mark Fiorentino. Including several differences with and advances to old aether theory, with means of measuring and predicting universal 'constants'; while introducing a new law on the speed of light. The theory, based on two postulates, allows for the mathematical deduction of all physical fundamental laws ( Newton, Coulomb, Ampere, Lorentz, Maxwell ); based on the work of Rene Descartes, Isaac Newton, James Clerck Maxwell, Hendrick Antoon Lorentz, and Albert Einstein.
- Superrelativity directory. The new law on the speed of light with reports on gravity research. A physical model of reality based on the postulates stated in Super Relativity. Historical and meta-analysis, with letters and videos. Discovery, retro-engineering and implications. Over-unity phenomena and the EM medium.
- The Grand Unified Theory of Classical Quantum Mechanics - by Roy Mills. (BlackLightPower.com)
- Y-Bias and Angularity: The Dynamics of Self-Organizing Criticality: From the Zero Point to Infinity - Monograph by David G. Yurth and Donald Ayres of the Nova Institute of Technology describes a newly developed model of scalar physics that incorporates all the rules of self-organizing criticality into a simple, elegant framework. (PES Network Academy; Jan. 11, 2007)
- The Foundations of Physchemistry of Micro World - Professor Kanarev's theory
- Also at PESWiki, see Directory:Kanarev_Electrolysis
- Review:Aether Physics Model - The Aether Physics Model quantifies quantum structure within an Aether/angular momentum paradigm (as opposed to the mass/energy paradigm of Einstein). It is said to be destined to merge with Quantum Mechanics and to provide the means for tapping Zero Point Energy.
- Review:Dewey B. Larson's Reciprocal System - "...space and time are contents of the universe, rather than a container in which the universe exists." Purports to explain the true nature of a magnetic field and is said to have led to the invention of a "reactionless thruster".
- Trans-Dimensional Unified Field Theory "Advances the Unification of Relatively with Quantum Mechanics and String Theory" - Goerge James Ducas (Related Physics Group)
- Super String Theory A darling of many mainstream scientists for some time now.
- The Quantum Key A book by Aaron Murakami summarizing the work of Peter Lindemann, Tom Bearden, and John Bedini regarding quantum potential. A review: Reviews:Book:The_Quantum_Key
- Magneto-electric / Super Light theory - "SuperLight is magnetic light; it is magneto–electric radiation. Regular light is electric light or electro–magnetic radiation. ...everything has an equal and opposite mirror–image counterpart, ...the electron and the positron. Why not light?"
- Expansion Theory (TheFinalTheory.com) - If nothing else, the theory, as described in the book, The Final Theory, lays out an interesting set of criteria to hold a GUT to. Certain aspects of the theory, the description of orbits in particular, seem dissatisfying. On the other hand, there are some compelling arguments made about atoms and electrons.
- Utele Grand Unified Theory - presented in Finland, published Aug. 1999. "There are no quarks as particles." "The Space-Time physics of Einstein is false?"
- Dr. Ingvar Åstrand's Unified Theory of Physics - ...and General Entropy Law.
- English Page - "...new empirical theory that I have derived from my discovery of an observation of a phenomenon that is so simple that everybody have seen it, but, nobody has noticed it."
- Review:A New Electromagnetic Unified Field Theory - "A new unified field theory based on the known laws of physics and chemistry utilizing the methods of electronic analysis."
- Continuation of Einstein's works - This new theory is based on the spacetime concept discovered by Einstein in 1905. However, instead of limiting it to relativity, the author, Jacky JEROME, has extended it to all elements of physics. His discoveries are proved in different ways. In particular, a correlation between muons, taus and pions validates the theory with an accuracy of 0,0052%. In combination and relying on experimentation, these discoveries explain, in a perfectly logical and rational way, the major enigmas of modern physics, charge, mass, gravity, antimatter, electromagnetism, quarks etc.... It unifies the three forces (electroweak, gravity and strong nuclear force) in two major forces. This theory is a serious competitor to the String Theory since it is based on experimentation (in particular, e+e- annihilation producing two 511 KeV gammas).
- Betherdynamics - Particles are "kinks" in the stretched bether.
- The Big Tube Theory - The Big Tube Theory (Pelastration) from inventor Dirk Laureyssens
- Einstein's Relativistic Theory of the Non-Symmetric Field - this is an essay on this theory.
GUT fragments are theories that might suggest a larger unified model, but in present form only explain certain natural phenomenon.
At Particle Lab, a Tantalizing Glimpse Has Physicists Holding Their Breaths - Physicists at the Fermi National Accelerator Laboratory [announced on April 6] that they have found a suspicious bump in their data -- via their Tevatron, once the world’s most powerful particle accelerator -- that could be evidence of a new elementary particle or even, some say, a new force of nature. "Invariant Mass Distribution of Jet Pairs Produced in Association with a W boson in proton-antiproton Collisions..." (NY Times; April 5, 2011)
- Quantum Resonant Engine Cycles - Alan Cresswell presents A Unified Quantum Resonant Theory of Everything and a Naturally Selected Perpetual Motion Frequency Mechanism. Though error prone, it provides some interesting tidbits that challenge the present laws of physics.
- Electric Cosmos (.org) - Potentially revolutionary alternate theory of stars and other heavenly bodies. Apparently now recognized as an official field of study by the American Institute of Physics.
- They All Told The Truth: The Antigravity Papers - Richard Crandall's book purporting to uncover "a vastly improved physics model" which enables anti-gravity systems. (uninvestigated)
- Body Electric >
If We Have Free Will, Then So Do Electrons - Two Mathematicians believe they have proven that if human experimenters demonstrate 'free will' in choosing what measurements to take on a particle, then the axioms of quantum mechanics require that the free will property be available to the particles measured, or to the universe as a whole. (video) (Slashdot; March 20, 2009)
- Featured: Grand Unified Theories / Anti Gravity / Magnet Motors >
Project Home 2010 - The objective of the project is to succeed with an experiment in relativity to prove out the realities of the universe by developing a magnetic propulsion and anti-gravity system, yielding a vehicle that could levitate above the ground on a cushion of self-generated magnetized air. Project to be completed in 2010. (PESWiki; Nov. 10, 2008)
Links to Theory Lists
- List of classical UFTs (Answers.com)
- Aether Theories (MountainMan.com)
- List of Grand Unified Theories (Hypography.com)
Each theory is measured against criteria within the following categories:
- Redshift/universal expansion
- Refutation: 
Nathan Allan first posted this page and is active in helping it develop.
See Discussion page
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors