PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Gillis Patrick Flanagan
- Born a child prodigy in electronics, Patrick Flanagan could read before he could talk. When he was 8 years old, he had a series of recurring nightmares that would only go away when he spent all his time reading and learning. In 1952, he became a General Class Ham Radio Operator, W0PXD in North Dakota and designed and hand built all of his radio equipment. At 13, he invented the Neurophone, a device that by-passes the 8th cranial hearing nerve and transmits sound into long term memory centers of the brain through a "dormant" amphibian/reptillian hearing organ which was previously thought to be an organ of balance, the saccule. The saccule has since been shown to be an ultrasonic hearing organ that detects ultrasonic sound only if the sound is transmitted through the tissues and bones of the body.
- In 1962, Life Magazine picked Flanagan as one of the top ten most promising upcoming scientists in the world. Soon after, he was awarded the Gold Plate Award by the American Academy of Achievement along with Dr. Edward Teller, Nobel winner Murray Gel-Mann and a host of other luminaries. He met and became close friends with Admiral "Red" Rayborn the creator of the Polaris Submarine and then director of the CIA, later transferring to NSA.
Nikola Tesla to Patrick Flanagan Morph
Apr. 30, 2011
My discovery of negative ionized hydrogen as the power source of all living things has been recognized by the Chinese government at the level of the President. The Mitochondria are living hydrogen fuel cells, literally nuclear power stations in the cell.
Apr. 29, 2011
Just arrived back in US after 13 hour flight from Beijing. Going on a 36 hour day. Lots of photos. Will have videos from Chinese television and news programs. Chinese Olympic athletes will be on my products by order of the government. Had a great time at the Beijing Olympic Village. I love the Chinese people.
Apr. 22, 2011
(Happy birthday, Patrick)
March 21, 2011
Flanagan Lasers on the Moon? Patrick joked about writing peoples names on the moon last week and look what Space Weather just posted!! Green Flashes on the top of the moon. Now that is either a manifestation of the Cosmos, Alien base that is flashing Patrick Back or someone's name. What is this green thing on top of the moon?
The attendees include the officials from the government, the officials from the National Olympic Association, media, news reporters...etc., the event will be introduction of you, Dr. G. Patrick Flanagan, the products the usage of your products and how your products help and improve the athletic, and the Q & A session. The event is scheduled for about 40 minutes, and will followed by a cocktail reception."
"On April 27th, the event will commenced at the Beijing Congressional Meeting Hall, I just confirmed the itinerary with my father, since your name was well known with the official in China, the main purpose of this event is actually for these officials to meet you and get to know you in person (the Chinese tradition).
- Featured / Top 5: Coast to Coast AM / Keshe / Cold Fusion >
Show Notes for Coast to Coast AM Interview (listen) - On the night of December 6, in my interview with host George Noory, I will be analyzing a video of a saucer-like craft intercepting what looks like a U.S. drone as an illustration of a technology alleged to be developed by the Keshe Foundation. We will also address updates on the cold fusion and free energy fronts. (PESN; December 6, 2012)
- Events / Flanagan >
Flanagans to be Keynote Speakers at Chichen Itza, Mexico, December 21st, 2012 Event - Patrick Flanagan & Stephanie Sutton-Flanagan will be the keynote speakers at Synthesis 2012. "It is also the Winter Solstice and the Galactic Alignment. We invite you to come celebrate and co-create with us for 3 days of music, dance, ceremony and intention-setting for this bridge of transition to the golden age..." (Synthesis 2012; December 1, 2012)
- Featured: Tesla / Flanagan >
Happy Birthday (Phenomenal Day Yesterday) Patrick Flanagan (Tesla II) - After having a remarkable day yesterday, both personally and relating to the emergence of free energy technologies toward the marketplace, even commenting that there must be something significant about the date, I then realized why: it was my good friend, Patrick's birthday. (PESN; October 12, 2012)
- Featured: Tesla > Overviews >
San Francisco Tesla Society presents Patrick Flanagan - May 10, 1998 - Here's a presentation to help you get to know Patrick further. The person introducing him from the Tesla Society said: "If we had to name a single person today, whose career and [thoughts?] is original on a level with Nikola Tesla himself, it would be Patrick Flanagan." (PESN; July 14, 2012)
- Tesla, Reincarnation, Time Travel & Extraterrestrials: Patrick Flanagan and Sterling Allan - An interview by Alfred Lambremont Webre (Exopolitics; July 12, 2012)
- Featured: Flanagan / News > SmartScarecrow > Free Energy Week >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: July 12, 2012 -- Patrick Flanagan Q&A - Did Tesla Reincarnate as Patrick Flanagan? • Tesla, Energy & Reincarnation: Coast to Coast AM 7-10-2012 • Karl Palsness and Bringing Tesla Technologies to Market • LENR-to-Market Weekly • Jim Dunn's Report on LENR conference in Williamsburg • The Rossi E-Cat Zooms Ahead of the Higgs Boson (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: Tesla > Overviews >
Tesla, Energy & Reincarnation: Coast to Coast AM 7-10-2012 - Listen to the recording of my interview last night on Coast with host George Noory, introducing the brilliant and engaging 68-year-old Patrick Flanagan for the first time to the Coast audience as the probable reincarnation of Nikola Tesla. It's sure to be a Coast classic. (PESN; July 11, 2012)
- Featured: Tesla > Overviews >
Did Tesla Reincarnate as Patrick Flanagan? - I consider Gillis Patrick Flanagan to be the most likely candidate for the reincarnation of Telsa, born a little over a year after Tesla died, with full recollection of his previous life, building a Tesla coil at 8, and literally shocking the neighborhood at 9.5 years of age with his 14 MHz coil that created 6-foot arcs. (PESN; July 10, 2012)
- Whiz Kid, Hands Down - Feature article about Dr. Patrick Flanagan by: William Moeser (LIFE Magazine, Sept 14, 1962)
- News:Nikola Tesla
- Directory:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla - encyclopedia entry
- Directory:Nikola Tesla Overviews
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy | OS:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Electromagnetic - overunity | News:Electromagnetic
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Tesla coil
- Directory:Tesla's Pierce-Arrow
- PowerPedia:Scalar field theory
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- Directory:Wireless Transmission of Electricity | PowerPedia:Wireless transmission of electricity
- PowerPedia:Wardenclyffe Tower
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Directory:Tesla Turbines | PowerPedia:Tesla Turbine
- PowerPedia:Teslascope -- Extraterrestrial Radio Transmitter
TESLA OPEN SOURCE PROJECTS
- OS:Tesla, Meyl, and Jackson's Wireless Aetheric Power Transmission
- Two Toroid Over-Unity Gabriel Device by David Klingelhoefer
- Directory:Bedini SG - for learning radiant energy
- OS:Ambient Energy Collection Device
- Reprint:Tesla's Solar Ideas
COMPANIES DEVELOPING TESLA TECHNOLOGY
- Directory:Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car
- Directory:Magratten Electromagnetic Motor
- Directory:Renaissance Charge Device by Energenx
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference - TeslaTech
- Events:Energy Independence Day - held each year on July 10, the birth date of Nikola Tesla.