PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Geoffrey S. Miller's Energybat Labs
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
August 12, 2013
Geoffrey S. Miller and his Energybat Labs in Philadelphia, PA, USA, has to be one of the best kept secrets yet in the world of exotic free energy. I was able to have a 2-hour interview with him on Saturday, and was stunned. August 13 update: Here's a link to the interview, with relevant images included.
I'd like to take a poll.
Before our coverage, had you heard of Geoffrey S. Miller?
- very familiar
- not sure, sounds familiar
- not that I recall
- don't know
Now 55 years old, Geoffrey has been in one laboratory or another working on exotic free energy stuff since he was 10 years old. Living near Philadelphia's Franklin Institute, Philadelphia Free Library, and Natural History Museum, growing up, he spent a lot of time there, absorbing as much knowledge as he could, like a sponge.
When the Franklin Institute library closed down, he was able to get many of their books. His own library in his lab contains around 10,000 books and papers.
Speaking of a personal library, he said he has fourteen computers full of video footage, both of his own stuff, as well as of things he's collected over the years, including all the original TeslaTech conference videos when there were on VHS.
He loves electricity, and like Tesla, when ideas come to him, they come in 3-D, and he is able to work them out completely in his head before building them. At age 5, he was helping his electrician dad wire houses.
He is not just a theoretician; he thrives in experimentation and in building things. On his website that he finally put up not long ago, he lists 20 projects in which he's involved. But he told me that there are probably closer to 100, including: cold electricity; crystal batteries; centrifugal energy amplification; Tesla experiments, including a Tesla turbine; magnetic rail; Bedini energizer; Energybat alternator, Newman magnet motor; Searl motor; Hull's fusion; Joule ringer; and the Energybat rotating solenoid motor. The one that first caught my attention, when Deggory brought it to my attention on Friday, was the Energybat Labs Household 10,000 watt Generator, which, from what I can tell, could be another instance of the self-looped motor-generator (or Q-mo-gen) class of devices we've been tracking for about a year now.
He made an 8-foot-long replica of Joseph Newman's motor that produces a net 10 kilowatts. When he showed it to Joseph, Joseph gave him a license, saying "You're the first one to actually build one exactly like I do."
He also duplicated some of Eric Dollard's work back in the 1980s.
One of his most remarkable accomplishments is that Geoff says he has replicated Nikola Tesla's work at Colorado Springs lab for transmission of electricity using no wires. This involves resonant pulses (non-limited-propagation) with the earth. You don't get any more out than what you put in, but supposedly, a receiver could pick up the power from anywhere on earth.
In terms of practical power devices, Geoff has come up with a generator that involves centrifugal force, a turbine, pressure tanks, and a generator to turn the rotation into electricity. If I understood right, this could be made into a self-looped system to provide continuous electrical output. Also, it is simple enough that people could download plans, go to their hardware store, and build one.
The catch is that presently he is cramped up, having had to streamline three buildings into one, so he has a logjam in productivity. He said he has videos of all this stuff.
The lab he rents, with dimension 25' wide x 25' high x 40' long, is powered by one of his devices. He also has two 40' shipping containers filled with equipment.Patents, with international patents as well, on what he calls a "Pull-Out", which is basically a truck bed size tool chest that one person can pull out the back, onto legs. It has received best of show awards at exhibitions and has been featured on television. He said he has large orders from Home Depot, Lowes, and others; with expected retail price of $3500. He needs just $1 million USD to launch manufacturing, with SolidWorks drawings ready to be manufactured by the world's largest blow molding company. Revenue stream could be coming in within 6 months. A conservative financial projection puts profits at 1.7 billion in sales. This could be applied to a wide range of industries: construction, catering, emergency responders, farmers markets, outside and indoor expo booths.
The tragedy is that he was very close to launching this, when his investor pulled out, turning what could have been a huge windfall into a huge financial burden.
He doesn't have an apartment, stays with his girlfriend, who had a nervous breakdown when the Pull-Out investor pulled out, and he works a $5/hour job in the morning to cover gas, food, and other menial expenses. He's 5 months behind on his lab rent.
This was when he decided that maybe it had come time to let the public know about what he's been working on.
So don't ignore that "donate" button on his site. He's got $0.47 in his bank account, and $1.00 in his wallet until Friday, when he'll be getting $97.00. You can send donations via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org
Despite all these negative things that have happened to him, I found him to be very upbeat, inspiring, and enjoyable to talk to.
His life-long primary goal has been "to unveil and deliver a commercially viable 'new prime mover' that will be able to run a compact home generator capable of sustaining a household’s electrical requirements independent of the established energy grid regardless of night or day."
- http://mobileutilitytoolbox.com - Pull-out project
Energybat labs cold energy unit
(page includes a no-audio video that shows a few angles on the device, but not its operation)
"Develops cold radiant electricity for household electrical use. The electric Wires get cold."
Energybat Labs Crystal batteries
"A form of specialized water fuel cell not using galvanic battery action."
(video embedded, but "not found")
"A solar cell armature using the sun as a prime mover."
Energybat labs Centrifugal energy amplification conversion unit
"Known as CEACU, [this] is a totally new water turbine System to be used as a prime mover to run a 10,000 watt generator."
Energybat Labs Tesla experiments
"Energybat Labs Tesla Air and ground experiments: replicating Nikola Tesla’s original work at Colorado Springs lab for transmission of electricity using no wires." [Via resonance pulses (non-limited-propagation) with the earth.]
"Introducing a revolutionary new advancement in the field of pick-up truck bed technology. The pull out is a mobile tool/utility box. It is fully removable, completely portable and height adjustable -- in short, a dynamic work station. It fits in the back of a pick-up truck, and when removed, stands on legs and wheels which lower to the ground, either manually or electrically. The pull out unit is loaded in or out of the truck by one person."
Jeff said has holds multiple (~14) international patents on this technology, with large orders from Home Depot, Lowes, and others; with expected retail price of $3500. It has received best of show awards at exhibitions and has been featured on television, including Home Builder and Why Didn't I Think of That?". He just needs $1 million USD to launch manufacturing, with SolidWorks drawings ready to be manufactured by the world's largest blow molding company. Revenue stream could be coming in within 6 months. A very conservative financial projection puts profits at 1.7 billion in first year of sales. This could be applied to a wide range of industries: construction, catering, emergency responders, farmers' markets, outside and indoor expo booths.
Energybat labs Tesla turbine
"Replicating the original boundary layer turbine of Nikolai Tesla."
Magnetic rail experiments
[The concept is] "using accelerating magnets to produce a prime mover."
Energybat labs prime mover one
"A specialized flywheel using some of Bedini’s, Newman’s, Adams and Energybat labs technology to run a 20,000 watt generator."
John Bedini energizer
"A device that uses a primary battery to charge many secondary batteries using radiant energy high voltage spikes."
Energybat labs alternator
"A duplication of Nikola Tesla’s high frequency generator."
Newman magnetic motor
"This 8 foot long, low current, high-voltage motor, [is] being used as a prime mover for a 10,000 watt generator."
Energybat Labs magnetic motor
"A specialized magnetic AC generator acting as a prime mover."
Hand iron forged work
"Worked with the granddaughter of the great Samuel Yellin, a blacksmith, and made over 17 pieces of work for her."
[Off topic from energy.]
John Searl Motor Device
"New type of roller magnet as a generator or space craft motor for flight."
Mr. Hull's fusion set up
Joule Ringer Circuit
"Lighting two 40 watt bulbs using JRC and powered by a 9 volt battery."
Energybat Labs Household 10,000 watt Generator
"This is a prime mover system for a household using a special type of prime mover. Soon to be a home Generator product."
Energybat Labs Rotating Solenoid Motor
"[The] RSM puts out 1/4 to 1/2 HP depending on the speed of the RSM."
Energybat Labs personal power plant (solar)
[Geoff said he came up with this assembly.]
200-watt and 1000-watt units.
1. 1-120 ac
2. 2-12 dc
3. 3-usb ports
4. 1-watt meter
5. 1-12 volt outlet
(Two videos show the set-up, without showing it operating or explaning anything about it.)
"Energybat Labs replication of Mr. Dollard’s experiments back in 1988 from the borderlands videos. Mr. Miller worked on this project between 1988-1991 when he got the borderlands videos."
Profile: Energybat Labs
Quoting from http://energybat.com/about-us/
- Energybat labs in 2013 is a R&D workshop and experimental lab conducting research in the alternative energy field. The lab itself is set up to take an idea from scratch to a final workable product. Some ideas will work out and some ideas will not.
- The Projects on this website have been ongoing experimental work for years.
- Mr. Geoffrey S. Miller has been experimenting on energy related issues and electricity for the past 45 years since he was 10 years old and made his first lab. So he has decided to show some of his work from Energybat Labs. Some of the projects are his own and some of them are other fellow experimenters in [the] alternative energy field. Mr. Miller has tested some of the other experimenters' work for commercial feasibility as well as his own experiments.
- Mr. Miller has spent the last 25 years in private development of a wide variety of products for experimental use. He has operated his own machine shop & Energybat labs since graduation from American Institute of Drafting & Design. The shop has over 100 machines/tools at Mr. Miller’s disposal to create anything out of metal/wood or plastic. There are eight computers to design anything using 3-D CAD programs. There are two 3-D printers for prototype molded plastic parts. The lab also has over 75 electrical instruments to do any type of science work. The shop also has the classic drafting table for hands on drawing and a blueprint machine. The shop has a Reference library of over 10,000 books & papers.
- The goal of some of these projects is to bring out a commercially viable “new prime mover” that will be able to run a 10,000 Watt home generator to run a household’s electrical requirements independent of the establishment's energy grid.
- Below you will find pictures of the projects, short write up, and video of the projects work, if applicable.
- Mr. Miller will be updating this website continually as each project progresses.
- If you find this information useful, please feel free to financially donate so that we can keep this website up and keep R&D work at Energybat Labs going forward on these projects.
- Mr. Miller will shortly be releasing residential and commercial alternative energy products for sale as well as experimental devices.
- To all fellow experimenters, Mr. Miller has acquired a huge amount of electrical inventory over the years from power supplies to wire and magnets, etc… if you need something and can’t find it on the Web, send me an e-mail and I may have it at Energybat Labs, and for [an] agreed-upon price, I will ship it out to you. If you want an experimental prototype built, I can do that, too. Or on our computers, we can design anything you want using SolidWorks CAD program and send you the CAD files.
- Please view the experimental projects link. A lot of projects below are in their final stages of development even though the pictures, write up or video do not reflect the project. As of the year 2013, final pictures, write up and video will be uploaded when the project is completed and products are added to the sales website page. [...]
In the News
- Google News > "Energybat Labs" null as of August 11, 2013
- Douglas Zork's reflections on Geoffrey Miller - Geoffrey is a walking encyclopedia and reference librarian of most kinds of free energy technology. Ask him about almost any topic or person involved in free energy, and Geoffrey knows the whole history, retrieves rare original books and videos, relates personal recollections of meeting or collaborating with many inventors, and often brings out one or more complete replications of the technology in question. (Free Energy Blog; January 2, 2014)
- Top FE Inventor Updates - In getting ready for tonight's interview on Coast to Coast AM, I send out an email last night to the inventors whose technology I hope to at least mention, asking them if they have any updates they can provide. (Free Energy Blog; December 29, 2013)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: September 5, 2013 - Patrick Flanagan says He Knows How to Neutralize Fukushima • Freddy's Video of Crown Victoria running on 100% water • Platinum Invests' 50s B Movie Features Q-Mo-Gen and Reactor • GlobalBEM Seeking Exhibitors / Vendors • Weight-Change Shown in Keshe Spaceship Program Video Just Due to Poor Tare • Alperen Turxotor • Bill Alek (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: August 15, 2013 - Best Kept Secret: Geoffrey S. Miller's Energybat Labs / Interview • Keelynet Summarizes LeClair's 3.4x Overunity Cavitation Report • Wind company willing to use their turbines as a decoy • Lindemann announces "Open System Thermodynamics" lecture • Joe Tomicki wants his Q-mo-gen validation • Chuck Pierce' Regen demo • GlobalBEM Fundrasier for Boulder Conference (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured / Free Energy Now: Organizations / Inventors > Energybat Labs >
First Interview with Geoffrey Miller of Energybat Labs - You would think that with all the replicating and inventing of a wide diversity of exotic free energy technologies Geoff has done over the past 45 years, that he would be well known; but until now, he has stayed under the radar. Here is his first interview about these subjects. (PESN; August 13, 2013)
- Featured: Organizations / Inventors >
Best Kept Secret: Geoffrey S. Miller's Energybat Labs - His projects include: cold electricity; crystal batteries; centrifugal energy amplification; Tesla experiments, including a Tesla turbine; magnetic rail; Bedini energizer; Enerybat alternator; Newman magnet motor; Searl motor; Hull's fusion; Joule ringer; Energybat household 10kW generator; and the Energybat rotating solenoid motor. (PESWiki; August 12, 2013)
- Send via PayPal to email@example.com
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
Phone: +1 215-910-1193
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Electromagnetic News
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:E-MAG Magnetic Propulsion Engine by Platinum Invests Group Corporation S.A.
- Directory:Evolutions in Energy (Company in Brazil)
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy
- Directory:Radiant Energy | PowerPedia:Radiant Energy
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Super-Efficient Electric Motors and Generators
- Directory:Joule Ringer
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies