PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Top 100: Solar > Thin Film > Dye Sensitized >
G24 Innovations Ltd rolls out solar - Automated "roll-to-roll" manufacturing process transforms a lightweight roll of metal foil into a 100-pound half-mile of G24i’s Dye Sensitized Thin Film in less than three hours. This material is rugged, flexible, lightweight and generates electricity even indoors and in low light conditions.
- G Force Rotational machine demo video posted - Since 1993, an Armenian inventor has been demonstrating his patented machine that harnesses static gravitational energy to turn a 3 meter diameter wheel that turns a 300KVA electric generator. Just release the brake, and off it goes. Commercial version expected in about a year.
- GEM Technologies "Omega Energy Cell" - Recent tests by Princeton Electrochemical Engineer confirm significant overunity in what is alleged to be a cold fusion reaction, capable of powering all modern machines. Allegedly, a device the size of a cantaloupe could power a vehicle. (PESWiki; Jan. 7, 2008)
- Top 100:
Genepax water fuel system - Genepax intends to provide 1kw-class generation systems for use in electric vehicles and houses. Instead of driving electric vehicles with this system alone, the company expects to use it as a generator to charge the secondary battery used in electric vehicles.
- George Soukup's V-Track Rotary Magnet Motor - German inventor presents what appears to embody the V-track magnet accelleration model into rotating motion -- something that many have unsuccessfully attempted. What is not clear is whether his model achieves accelleration, or even constant speed. Can it handle a load?
- Videos:Geothermal - We have complied a collection of videos of various types of geothermal energy generation methods and uses.
- Gemini Electric Motor - With permanent magnets positioned at BOTH ends of the coils, additional energy is achieved without consuming additional electricity. It is capable of handling twice the power of a conventional motor. Two energy fields contribute to rotational power and torque, while the third produces electricity from normally unused electromagnetic fields within the motor.
- General Fusion Inc - General Fusion hopes to create small fusion reactors that cost around $50 million a piece and generate roughly 100 megawatts allowing for roughly 4 cent / kwh electricity. Magnetized Target Fusion uses lithium as a fuel, which is heated and mixed with intensely pressurized plasma. The only byproduct is helium and other harmless gasses.
- Genesis EMT Systems open for licensing - Peter x says he was employed in 1978/79 by NASA/JPL to derive a non-solar energy device that could provide power for space craft, and that the electromagnetic technology developed has been in continuous operation since that time . . . , and is now being offered for licensing for lay application.
- GeoBioreactors - A bacteriological process that may provide opportunity to convert finite oil resources to long-term generation of natural gas.
- Geoengineering - Scientists are considering various massive interventions whereby the planetary weather systems could be manipulated in an attempt to cool the earth and survive global warming.
- Geoplasma LLC to turn dumps in electricity and roads - Company's technology converts landfills into electricity and roads, by vaporizing garbage at temperatures hotter than parts of the sun. Lightning-like plasma arcs turn trash into gas and rock-like material.
- Geothermal Oil Wells: Converting Abandoned Oil Wells to Geothermal Plants - Drilling costs have made many geothermal projects uneconomical. A solution is found in the fact that among the over one million abandoned oil and gas wells around the world, many contain hot water that can be used to generate electricity or hydraulic power.
- Get Hydro Power - Next generation hydrogen boost technology announced, with present performance in range of 15% to 50% improvement in fuel economy. Latest innovation may boost that to between 50% and 100% mileage improvement.
- Ghosh Energy from Atmospheric Heat - Pranab Jyoti Ghosh seeks assistance for building a working prototype of a technology that would produce electricity from atmospheric heat, based on combining a number of well-proven concepts.
- Featured: Alt. Fuels > Waste to Energy / Plasma >
GlidArc Plasma and Syngas Technology for Waste to Energy - The GlidArc process, invented at the University of Orleans, France, entails a discharge from a 10,000 volt power supply which glides continuously along diverging electrodes until this electric discharge blows off and repeats itself, creating low temperature plasma which creates syngas from the substrate in the presence of a catalyst. (PESWiki; March 27, 2010)
- Global Institute for New Energy Technologies - The Global Institute for New Energy Technologies (GIFNET) is a European non-profit organization established in 2003 to assist in the development of exotic alternative energy technologies.
- GRC Microwave Turns Carbon Items into Oil and Gas - Frank Pringle of Global Resource Corp (GRC) has invented and refined an efficient microwave energy process to turn plastics, discarded tires, and other carbon-based substances such as shale, coal, and tar sands into gas and oil.
- Featured: Global Warming >
Global Cooling - New directory page addresses the recent cooling measured around the globe, some places even measuring record seasonal lows. Is this merely a short-term, saw-tooth drop in a long-term climb; or is it a disproving of predictions of meltdown? (PESWiki; Nov. 8, 2008)
- GMC Holdings Corp - Company claims a super-efficient or over-unity electromagnetic generator, coined REMAT™, an acronym for Rare Earth Magnetic Amplification Technology. Skeptics urge caution.
- Featured: Prizes >
Google's 10 to the 100th Project Seeks 5 Best Ideas - Google is marking its 10th anniversary by offering 10 million dollars for five of the best world changing ideas. After the submission deadline October 20th, 2008, a Google panel will announce 100 nominees on Jan. 27, 2009, to then be narrowed to 20 via Google user input, then to 5 by a Google board. (PESWiki; Sept. 26, 2008)
- Featured: Organizations / Orwell >
Will Google Become King of Energy Too? - We've created a page featuring Google's various renewable energy initiatives. With Google Energy being given approval to buy and sell energy as a utility, as long as their efforts move us toward more distributed energy and autonomy, not toward an Orwellian world, then we might be glad. Sign petition telling Google not to enter agreement with NSA. (PESWiki; Feb. 24, 2010) (Comments)
- Grand Unified Theories - Features scientific theories that attempt to explain the nature of physical reality, from the smallest particle to the form of the universe.
- Gravity Motor with Permanent Magnet Assist - Open-sourced design combines the principles of gravity and magnetism to create a rotating device, whose torque can be harnessed for energy. Working prototype destroyed.
- Featured: Water as Fuel / Electrolysis >
The Green Home Heater by Sovereign Energy Solutions - Plans are available for a home heating unit that utilizes water as its fuel. Electrolysis is used to split the water molecule into hydrogen and oxygen (hydroxy gas), which is burned to generate the heat. ROI is estimated at 3-5 months from energy savings. (PESWiki; Feb. 28, 2009)
- Green Power Inc's Catalytic Pressureless Depolymerization - Green Power Inc has developed a catalytic pressureless depolymerization (CPD) process they call "NanoDiesel" that inexpensively converts biomass and municipal waste into high quality diesel fuel, which could solve the world's energy and waste problems at the same time, without upsetting the CO2 balance.
- Greenhouse Gases - Provides graphs, charts and other information on water vapor, CO2 and various other Global Greenhouse Gases.
- Green and Gold Energy - Green & Gold Energy was founded to to deliver cost-effective, grid-competitive solar electric power. Their stated goal is to reduce the delivered cost of rooftop generated photovoltaic electrical output to below that available from the grid.
- Green Diesel Injector System - Award-winning invention is a pump-less, hydraulically operated, super high-pressure diesel injector system that allegedly results in 30% higher power, 30% less fuel consumption and a dramatic reduction in pollution.
- Green Steam Engine - Advantages of invention by Robert Green (US 6647813) include: the ability to run on very low steam pressure and volume, inexpensive to build, few moving parts with low lubrication requirement, lightweight. Site includes instructions on how to build it.
- Green Tags - Renewable energy certificates which guarantee that a set amount of free energy or clean energy (e.g. wind power) will go into the grid on the buyer's behalf.
- GreenShift's CO2 Bioreactor - Patented process uses algae to consume greenhouse gas emissions from fossil-fueled power plants, giving off pure oxygen and water vapor. Light from concentrated solar panels is conducted into the algae chambers via fiber optics. Once the algae grows to maturity, it is harvested for conversion into ethanol and biodiesel fuels.
- Grey water recycling by Brac Systems - Collects water from shower drains, bathtubs and laundry, then filters and pumps it through a dedicated supply line to the toilet tanks for flushing, reducing average household water consumption by a third. It is designed into the plumbing of new construction and existing residential homes.
- Gun Engine - Canadian inventor, Kazimierz Holubowicz, has come up with an environmentally friendly and transmission-free engine based on the same mechanics as how a bullet is shot from a gun. Initial test results yielded 92 per cent efficiency.
- GyroWaveGen™ - Innovation uses a gyroscopic flywheel to provide the stationary position against which the oscillations of the wave motion can then be converted to usable energy. Owners of 1982 patent now looking to take improved design to market.