PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Free Energy Incubators
A directory of companies and resources relating to the incubation of free energy technologies to the marketplace.
- Feature: Tools > Organizations > Incubators >
Spanning the chasm between invention genius and arrival in the marketplace - There is no lack of great ideas and technologies, but they often languish. Dave Muchow proposes the establishment of technology screening and incubation centers around the U.S. to finally help some of the many great clean technologies to make it to the market. (PESN; July 19, 2010)
Free Energy Incubators
- Chava Energy (Chava LLC) - Develops breakthrough energy solutions with the goal to dramatically reduce the need for fossil fuels and the associated economic, environmental, health, and geopolitical issues.
- Greer > The Orion Project Launched to Create Plausible Free Energy Technology - After 18 years of combing the planet for a plausible, working free energy technology that his colleagues could help bring to the world, Dr. Steven Greer's next move is to gather $3 million in donations to establish a research organization that can fabricate such a technology. (PESWiki; March 18, 2008)
- Global Institute for New Energy Technologies - The Global Institute for New Energy Technologies (GIFNET), headed by Nicholas Moller (namesake of the MAHG) is a European non-profit organization established in 2003 to assist in the development of exotic alternative energy technologies. Lab visited June 13 by Kofi Annan. (PESWiki; July 14, 2005)
- Planetary Association for Clean Energy (PACE) - incubator for emerging technologies and groups. Newsletter publication of peer reviewed papers.
Renewable Energy Incubation
- Featured: Organizations / Orwell >
Will Google Become King of Energy Too? - We've created a page featuring Google's various renewable energy initiatives. With Google Energy being given approval to buy and sell energy as a utility, as long as their efforts move us toward more distributed energy and autonomy, not toward an Orwellian world, then we might be glad. Sign petition telling Google not to enter agreement with NSA. (PESWiki; Feb. 24, 2010) (Comments)
- Rensselaer opens $20 million Center for Future Energy Systems - Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute facility in New York seeks to meet the energy challenges of the 21st century by focusing on innovation in and commercialization of energy conservation and renewable energy systems. (PhysOrg; June 7, 2005)
- http://www.inventionhome.com - "Invention Home is a company of experienced inventors who learned how to succeed in the invention and patent process by developing a simple idea into a million dollar product line. Today we help ordinary people develop and pursue their ideas by using our low-cost, low-risk proven success model."
- New Energy Congress - Association for the purpose of reviewing the most promising claims to free energy technologies, in order to come up with a weighted list of recommendations of the best technologies. (NewEnergyCongress.org; founded Sept. 27, 2005)
- Featured: Organizations / Prizes >
Xtreme Science Foundation and the XS-NRG Prize - A new foundation is proposed that would both evaluate extreme technology claims and offer an annual no-strings-attached prize to the best extreme energy technology. (PESWiki; Oct 6, 2008)