PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
A directory of technologies and resources related to extracting energy via fractal antennas.
- Featured: Radiant Energy > Fractal Antennas >
Fractal antenna arrays proposed as energy source [link fixed] (Interview) - Could the fractal antenna technology that is used in cell phones be engineered to capture naturally-occurring electromagnetic waves and convert them into usable power? An engineering breakthrough would be needed, along with a multi-discipline cooperative approach. (PESN; Oct. 31, 2009) (Comment)
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors