PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Flynn Parallel Path principle device
Build a Proof-of-Concept Flynn Parallel Path Magnet Device
Project page for replicating Joseph Flynn's Parallel Path Magnet Technology core concept. Complete instructions on how to build a simple device to illustrate the advantages of Joe Flynn's magnetic force multiplication layout. By aligning two magnetic fields to one side of a flux core, you can deliver 3.5x more units of magnetic force than the electrical input alone could supply.
A motor built with this technology is at least 3.5 times more efficient than conventional motors, offers excellent torque, and high power to weight ratios. It's not true perpetual motion, because it doesn't violate laws of physics, and can be modelled in industry standard flux software. It does add a new rule that is sure to become a chapter in future electronics textbooks, and to become standard fare in many electric motors.
Micheal Schuckel has successfully replicated several variations of Flynn's Parallel Path technology, and has worked with Joseph Flynn. He has agreed to provide a clear set of instructions on how to build the simple static device, to illustrate the Parallel Path concept, as well as additional content describing how to build a Flynn PP motor with 3.5x the output of a normal motor design.
The following diagram represents the principle that this proof of concept device is designed to illustrate.
The third of the four scenarios in the above diagram represents the Flynn Parallel Path scenario.
This next diagram provides a diagram of the aparatus.
- Parts List - complete
- Assembly and Operation Instructions - complete
- Experimental Set-up - Sets for the objective and procedure for demonstrating the phenomenon of focusing the four poles of two magnets in one direction.
- Simple Flux Experiment - By Tim Harwood. Basic apparatus can be as little as $10.
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/pes_flynn_pp/ - Yahoo!Groups forum to supplement these projects.
- Jan Vink's Replication of the Flynn Parallel Path proof-of-concept device - With an input of 2.2 Amps and 6.8 V (about 15 watt), he sees about a three-fold increase in the magnetic force.
See Discussion page
- Directory:Joseph Flynn's Parallel Path technology
- OS - Index of open source projects, as well as quasi open source where patents are involved, such as this Flynn project.
- PPMT Replication