PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:External Combustion Engines
- See also: PowerPedia:External combustion engine
- Engines / Thermal Electric > Deluge Inc's Thermal Hydraulic Engine Generates from Low Heat Input - Utilizing low level heat energy, 180°F (82°C), the Natural Energy Engine™ is suitable for solar, geothermal, or any other heat source, including waste heat from existing processes. The engine requires no combustion, operates virtually silently, and generates no emissions. Now ready for commercialization.
- Cyclone Technologies Schoell Cycle Engine (Sat. 6:00 pm eastern, live) - The Cyclone Engine is designed around the principles of an external combustion engine, to efficiently use any liquid or gaseous fuel and create more power and significantly less emissions than current gasoline or diesel powered internal combustion engines.
- Kokhala: Electricity from Low Temperature Heat & Storage in PCS - Technology harnesses 120+ degrees from a wide variety of sources to generate electricity, for reliable, affordable, clean power for residential, commercial and industrial applications.
Research & Development
- Featured: Engines > External Combustion >
Tommey Reed Rotary Piston Engine - Tommey Lee Reed's new rotary piston engine is claimed to offer greater torque and fuel efficiency than any other engine today. He claims to have found ways to increase power output with 85% efficiency and high torque output. (PESWiki; Dec 18, 2008)