PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
'Free Energy' Essays/Papers
- The Future of Energy - Review of Tom Valone's lecture to the World Future Society, covering Tesla technology, magnet motors, advanced nuclear energy technologies, Zero Point Energy. (ZPEnergy; April 10, 2005)
- 'Free Energy' in 2005 - A survey of a very dynamic field, from solar and wind to cold fusion and magnet motors. What PES Network Inc is doing to promote alternative energy technologies. Open Source Energy Network (OSEN). (PESN; March 28, 2005)
- Inventions That Might Have Been - List of energy innovations that never made it to the marketplace (Rense.com).
- Free Energy Ramifications on Food Production - Free energy will enable year-round greenhouses, and heating of homes, solving not just the energy, but food and water crises. (Exclusive from R. Engineer)
- Why 'Free-Energy' Investigation Makes Sense - Chris Zell says that despite the many bogus claims, a pursuit of real free energy technology is warranted, citing historic and contemporary precedents. (ZPEnergy; Dec. 27, 2004)
- Zero-Point Energy Papers - listing at Greer's website
- The World of Free Energy (reprint) - Technologies overview by Peter Lindemann, March 1, 2001
- The New Energy Cover-up Summary - Fred Burks of wanttoknow.info summarizes article by Peter Lindemann.
- Scalar Wars: The Brave New World of Scalar Electromagnetics - Primer of Tom Bearden technology and insights, compiled by Bill Morgan.
- Energy Suppression: An Invisible Galaxy of Inventions - by Christopher Bird
- Common Duct Electrolytic Oxy-Hydrogen - Paper by Dr. William A. Rhodes, author and co-author of dozens of energy related patents, posted for first time; now that patent is expired.
- Free Energy Roadmap - Ph.D. Physicist, Guido Grzinic, proposes a general strategy for assessing viable technologies that tap into aetheric energy, developing viable explanatory theories, and extrapolating from those to guide the process of making new discoveries.
- Energy Independence Now: We Need A New Energy Revolution - Hal Plotkin says a campaign for energy independence remains one of our best weapons against terrorism; laments that such a policy did not begin in earnest years ago, thereby averting some of our present crises. (SF Gate; Oct. 1, 2004)
- So, you think you have free energy? What now? - 'YoTango' sets forth a recommended procedure for (1) confirming the claim and (2) publishing, to avoid shut-down. (PESWiki; Dec. 28, 2004)
- Sterling Energy Quotient - Proposing an Algorithm to calculate the true cost of energy from a given "free energy" device.
- Unusual Properties of Ætheric "Power" - We're dealing with something that is very different from conventional electricity.
- Determining Your Energy Use to Decide Which Power Unit to Purchase - Basic math to help you get the right home power device
- Twenty Hydrogen Myths - (PDF) Peer reviewed white paper, a documented primer on basic hydrogen facts, corrects 20 widespread misconceptions; in support of transition to hydrogen fuel.
- Hydrogen from Renewable Sources - (PDF) Review by Jacob Brouwer, Ph.D., Associate Director, National Fuel Cell Research Center. (Fuel Cell Catalyst, Vol.4, No.3; Spring; 2004)
- Movie Review: On Deadly Ground - (1994, R) Steven Seagal presents a powerful message in favor of alternative energy methods.
- Cold fusion: fact or fiction? - "In addition to at least one US patent, there have been over 50 reports of successful cold fusion experiments." Brief review by Alternate Energy Institute.
- TESLA & MARCONI -- Secret City Built for Advancement of Technology - and protection from power brokers. Curious speculation.
- Energy Prospects After the Petrolium Age (PDF) - Mainstream, succinct, prescriptive, business-oriented overview of the need to prepare for the transition away from fossil fuels. Mentions solar hydrogen. (Deutsche Bank Research; Dec. 2, 2004)
- A New Manhattan Project for Clean Energy - Erich J. Knight points to the areas of new energy research that he deems to be the most fruitful, including nanotechnology, thermionics and fusion. (ZPEnergy; Sept. 21, 2005)
- Cars That Guzzle Grass - Feature article ponders what it will take to see a fulfillment of President Bush's vision statement: "the first car driven by a child born today could be powered by hydrogen and pollution-free". (NYTimes; Sept. 25, 2005)
- Free access academic journals - Directory of Open Access Journals service covers free, full text, quality controlled scientific and scholarly journals; covering all subjects and languages. There are now 1529 journals in the directory.