PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Eric Laithwaite - Gyroscopic Gravity Modification
Eric Roberts Laithwaite was a British electrical engineer, known as the "Father of Maglev" for his development of the linear induction motor and maglev rail system. 
Here are a couple of videos of him demonstrating an interesting effect of inertial force. By rotating a disc, the ability to lift the disk at 90 degrees to its rotation seems to be enhanced, apparently having an anti-gravity effect.
Asterix points out in the comments below:
- "Laithwaite later acknowledged that his gyroscopic demonstrations obeyed Newtonian mechanics (as indeed they do). Here's a nice site that revisits his demonstrations and gives explanations of what's going on. (It's also a very elegant demonstration of the beauty of mathematics.)"
- (YouTube; Oct 26, 2010)
- - - -
- (YouTube; Nov 17, 2007)
In the News
- Featured: Anti-Gravity > Inertial Propulsion >
Eric Laithwaite - Gyroscopic Gravity Modification - Here are a couple of videos of him demonstrating an interesting effect of inertial force. By rotating a disc, the ability to lift the disk at 90 degrees to its rotation seems to be enhanced, apparently having an anti-gravity effect. He later acknowledge that it follows Newtonian physics. (PESWiki; September 16, 2012)
- Eric Laithwaite defies Newton, New Scientist, November 14, 1974, p470
- Directory:Reverse Engineering UFO Craft
- Directory:UFOs | PowerPedia:UFO
- Directory:Nazi Bell
- Site:LRP:The UFO Documentation
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Flying Machine
- PowerPedia:Tesla's Dynamic Theory of Gravity
- Repulsive gravity within the hydrogen atom
- Antigravity within the photon
- Directory:Ionic Thrust
- Directory:Emdrive (Electromagnetic Space Drive)
- Directory:Thomas Townsend Brown | PowerPedia:Thomas Townsend Brown