PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Engineair’s Ultra-Efficient Rotary Compressed-Air Motor
Elegant minimalist design eliminates most of the working parts traditionally associated with internal combustion engine; offers close to 100% energy efficiency for a variety of transport and stationary applications.
- http://www.engineair.com.au/ - Engineair Pty Ltd, based in Melbourne, Australia is a company focusing on the development of air motor technology based on a unique rotary piston concept. Different from conventional air motors, the Engineair motor, invented by Mr Angelo Di Pietro, has virtually eliminated internal wear and friction and offers superior performance at a wide variety of application requirements.
Feb. 6, 2007
Photo provided of vehicle that will host the EngineAir technology. Not yet in production. Wording on door says: www.superlightcar.it. Functioning link is: http://www.superlightcar.com/public/index.php
- Two Air Engine Technologies Featured - MDI of France and Engineair of Melbourn are featured in a television report. (Beyond Tomorrow / YouTube; December 17, 2006)
- EngineAir on Free Energy Now show (34 min; 15 Mb; mp3) - On Dec. 9, 2006, as part of the Free Energy Now interview series,Sterling D. Allan interviewed EngineAir CEO, Angelo DiPietro, regarding the Engineair technology.
Engineair has received an award for excellence in technology by Frost & Sullivan. (~March, 2007)
In the News
- Fuel Efficiency > Engines >
GE awards leading innovators in clean energy technology - This was brought to my attention by Angelo DiPietro of Engineair, who is the first company listed in this story about the winners of the Ecomangination contest. I interviewed DiPietro on Dec. 9, 2006, and we at the New Energy Congress listed his technology in our Top 100 listing. Perhaps we could account this as "good bird-dogging" on future trends and technologies. (PureEnergyBlog; April 2, 2013)
- ABC Interviews DiPietro of Engineair -- the Rotary Air-driven Engine - "Our motor delivers high torque and low rpm, very high efficiency, low noise and it's a fraction of the weight of a traditional piston motor. It is cheaper to produce and is better for the environment, as less material and energy is used in its production." (ABC, Australia; May 28, 2007)
Engineair Pty Ltd
5 Export Drive
Brooklyn Vic 3012 Australia
Telephone 61 3 9318 0011 / Facsimile 61 3 9318 0088
See Discussion page
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency - main index
- News:Fuel Efficiency
- Fuel Efficient Vehicles
- Directory:Energy from Roadways
FUEL TREATMENT TECHNOLOGIES
- Fuel Additives
- Directory:Alternative Fuels
- Directory:Fuel Pre-Heating for Mileage Improvement
- Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Clean Fuel Conversions
- Directory:Spark Plugs
- Directory:Hypermiling -- Driving Tips for Better Mileage
- Directory:Boron Additive
- Directory:Electric Vehicles
- Template:Electric Vehicles footer - more EV listings
VEHICLE HARDWARE MODIFICATIONS
- Directory:Air Cars