PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Email Discussion Groups
- See also: Directory:Forums
Index of email discussion groups pertaining to Free Energy technologies.
General Discussion Lists
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/NoahsArkEnergyResearch/ - around James B. Schwartz' ERR Fluxgenerator, but covers other free energy technologies as well
- Free_Energy - with moderator: Eric Krieg; list tends to be skeptic heavy.
- JLN Labs - moderated by JL Naudin; ideal for serious tinkerers
Topical Discussion Lists
Most of these are listed on the various topic pages here at PESWiki
- Electric Vehicles for Sale - Yahoo!Group discusses such issues as plug-in modifications, grid supplement.
- Greenglow - Regarding propulsion in tradition of NASA's Breakthrough Propulsion Physics project and BAE SYSTEMS' Project Greenglow. Also welcomes any contributions concerning propellantless propulsion, field propulsion or antigravity and gravity shielding.
- New Electrogravity - Ongoing research into electrogravitational field propulsion mechanics along with gravitational control.
- NuEnergy - since May 2000. "Electric power is everywhere present in unlimited quantities and can drive the world's machinery without the need of coal, oil, gas, or any other of the common fuels." -Nikola Tesla
Specific Project Discussion Lists
Usually listed with the specific topical directory pages here at PESWiki.
- Open Source Energy Technology DISCUSSION LISTS - Index includes links to project sites as well as names of project directors. Add a listing if you know of one that's not there. (PESWiki)
- Gas Savers Forum (.com) - The Gas Savers Forum was designed to bring people together on a grass-roots level to discuss gas saving tips and tricks, new technologies and more.
- Sweet-VTA - Public group focused on the work of the late Floyd Sweet and the free energy device he invented, most often referred to as the "VTA".