PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
- The Hydraulic Battery-powered Electromagneti Generator from Tennessee - A trio of inventors from Tennessee have design a hydraulic, battery, electromagnetic system than they say can fuellessly run a home or a vehicle, or other devices. Several working prototypes have been built. Presently awaiting "pending" patent status, they are ready to build a business to bring this technology to market.
- Phoenix Motorcars electric cars - Phoenix Motorcars, headquartered in Ojai, California, is an early leader in the mass production of full function, freeway speed electric automobiles. Entertaining fleet orders for Sport Utility Trucks (SUT).
- Hybrid Bus: e-Traction Revolution on Wheel - Whisper™ buses in the Netherlands get 13.9 mpg by using a diesel engine with an electrical generator to produce electricity which runs electric motors that are directly connected to wheels.
Electric Trucks and Utility Vehicles
- Rousch EV - The Roush Electric Utility Vehicle provides a rugged, comfortable and clean solution for limited mileage environments.
- Boshart Tersus - Looks like the Phoenix SUT, built from the same Ssanyong body, but this one is an NEV.
- E-SUV - EXV2 and EXV4 Electric Utility Vehicles are Zero emissions , Plug-in electric vehicles designed for commercial and personal use. E-SUV's are very affordable to operate and require almost no maintenance. Just plug your E-SUV in, like your cell phone, and you can drive up to 80 KM on a charge.
- American Electric Vehicles - High performance off road vehicles developed for the military are now available for commercial sale. These vehicles feature high performace, large lithium-polymer battery packs and have a high performance motor. Rugged solar panels, with full recharge in 5 days. Machine guns not available. (Thanks Roger Thompson)
- Dynamic Vehicle Group - Featuring electric trucks, passenger vans, cargo vans, shuttles, and trams.
- Dymac International - Trucks, vans and utility vehicles designed to carry heavy loads
- Port of LA is putting electric big rig to work - After two months of intense testing, port officials are officially rolling out the Nautilus E30, a new electric short-haul truck developed by Santa Ana-based Balqon Corp. YouTube (Daily Breeze; May 15, 2008)
- Cities rediscover allure of streetcars - The once mass utilized street car is making a comeback. Streetcar lines are a lot cheaper than subways, carry more people than buses, and use less fuel per passenger mile. Depending on the source of electricity, they can be carbon free. (USA Today; Jan. 10, 2007)
- It's All in the Delivery - With more than two tons of carrying capacity, Mexico's Modec has a 100-mile range, and a top speed of 50 mph. The 70kW Zytec electric motor is powered by twin 288-volt sodium-nickel-chloride batteries, which are partially replenished by the van’s regenerative breaking system. (TreeHugger; Apr. 28, 2006)
- Modec - Electric urban delivery van
- Gorilla Electric Vehicles - electric work and utility vehicles
- Electric Vehicles International - Electric trucks and buses
- Canadian Comercial Vehicles
- Taylor-Dunn - Electruck is designed to provide an electric alternative to your current fleet of full sized utility pickup trucks.
- Alkè Electric Vehicles - European manufacturer of compact high performance electric vehicles for on-road and off-road transportation inside civil, tourist and industrial structures.
- MM Group - Platform truck, personnel carriers, tow tractors
- 2007 ZAP! Xebra PK electric truck review - After getting over how small it is, I was struck by the external appearance of good fit and finish, and the lack of it once you get below the surface. The handling of the truck was quite pleasant, and there was no problem associated with driving that I could find. There's no shifting involved with the Xebra PK, as the motor is geared straight to the rear differential. (Ian Johnston; December 16, 2006)
- ZAP - Xebra PK electric flat bed or dump truck
- Miles Electric Vehicles Debuts Low-Speed All-Electric Truck - Miles Electric Vehicles unveiled its new all-electric ZX40ST truck that provides 60-70 miles per charge (at an 18.6 mp constant speed) and more than 500 pounds of cargo capacity. Miles Electric Vehicles representatives will be taking pre-orders in advance of the truck’s planned October ’07 delivery. (Green Car Congress; Jul. 24, 2007)
- Thunder Sky - electric buses
- ISE Corp
- Smith Electric Vehicles - heavy duty commercial and industrial electric vehicles
- Piaggio LTV - The electric-powered Porter is the best-selling light commercial electric-propulsion vehicle in all Europe. It is distributed by NEWTEON ecofriendly vehicles in France, Scandinavia and Monaco.
- Electric Fuel - zinc-air electric buses
- TanTum Automotive - Low speed electric truck
- Spijkstaal - Electric tractors and trucks in the Netherlands
- Columbia ParCar - Industrial & Commercial Vehicles. The first Mega Multitruck electric vehicles are now travelling on U.S. roads made possible by our adaptability and also professionalism of our partner Columbia Parcar.
- Mega Multitruck - range of ultra light commercial vehicles - diesel or electric
- E-Z-GO - Industrial utility vehicles
- Ebus - Electric shuttles and trolleys
- Micro-Vett - electric bus and trucks in Italy. It is distributed by NEWTEON ecofriendly vehicles in France, Scandinavia and Monaco.
- Electrorides - is developing the ZeroTruck™. An integrated "zero emission" fully electric 12,000-16,000 lb GVWR medium duty truck available to commercial operators in 2008. Specifications will be detailed at the worldwide launch in Las Vegas May 11-14 2008 at the Alternative Fuels & Vehicles Conference.
- BredaMenarinibus - battery electric minibus from Italy
- Tecnobus - electric and hybrid minibuses from Italy
- Graf Carello - electric small transporters, tractors, all terrain vehicles, and low-floor vehicles
- Tiger Truck - Light utility trucks and vans. Available powered by a variety of fuels, electric motor or Hybrid.
- Electric Vehicle for job and garden - Zallys-made quality electric vehicle for ten years. For use in construction, garden and more.
- Trans Lectric - Industrial Electric Vehicles and Carts
- Electric Tractor - the Electric Ox® - MP can mow, tow, grade and push snow
- La Dibline - French electric shuttle
- Electric Vehicles International - Trams, Trucks, Shuttles, Trailers
- All-electric Jeep lookalike from France - The Tender Scarlette all-electric 4WD is currently available for sale in France, can run up to 80 km/h and has four motors, one for each wheel. The electricity is stored in the floor in 12 lead-acid batteries, enough to drive the car up to 100 km (60 miles). The cost of the car is between 10,000 and 15,000 EUR. (AutoblogGreen; Oct. 7, 2007)
- Bad Boy Buggies - All-electric, 4-wheel drive, silent utility vehicle ATV, with reverse will get you to your hunting spot quietly.
- Bellier - l'utilitaire electrique
- Cushman Utility Vehicles
- Bluebird Automotive - Commercial home delivery electric vehicles.
- e-ride Industries - EXV4 & EXV2 Neighborhood Electric Vehicles
- Bradshaw Electric Vehicles - tow tractors , burden carriers, delivery/street cleansing vehicle, personnel carriers
- Electric Isuzu - 3.5 T available in various outfits : trash collector, with box, with dump...
- Elghe - electric truck in Italy
- BareFoot Motors - All electric all terrain vehicle
- Good Earth Electric Vehicle - The Industry's First Affordable, Practical, All Electric Vehicles, To Deliver A Full 100 Mile Range On Each Battery Charge.
- Nemo Urban Truck - The Nemo Must HD2 sells for around $20,000, is built on an aluminum chassis and can handle a 1,000 lb payload. Being an LSV, it's limited to 25 miles an hour but has a 70 mile range. Since it's made in the North, it does has a robust heater and many options ranging from lithium ion batteries to an AM/FM radio with CD player. (AutoblogGreen; July 21, 2008)
- Elcat Electric Vehicles - Finland - Elcat Citywagon 202 - A more powerful, greatly improved electric vehicle for passenger use. See Dragon Electric Vehicles in the U.K.
ELECTRIC VEHICLES FOOTER
- Directory:Electric Vehicles | PowerPedia:Electric vehicle
- News:Electric Vehicles | 2008-2009 | 2006-2007
- Directory:Electric Cars
- Directory:Electric Trucks
- Directory:Plug-In Hybrid Electric Vehicles -- PHEV
- Directory:Electric Bikes, Motorbikes and Scooters
- Directory:Electric Vehicle Recharging Stations
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency
- Template:Fuel Efficiency footer - many more listings
- Directory:Hybrid Vehicles