PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:ERR Fluxgenerator by Noah's Ark Research Foundation
Page first featured August 15, 2009
- For latest developments see #In the News
- ERR = Electromagnetic Radiation Receiver
Electromagnet Flux Energy Research
The ERR Fluxgenerator harvests unseen energy from the environment in a manner not dissimilar from solar photovoltaic panels.
In ~2006, inventor, James B. Schwartz, came up with a version that allegedly puts out as much as six kilowatts of electricity, tying into the Earth's frequencies, using a solid state arrangement in a panel made from "left-handed material" -- Aluminum and Bismuth interwoven with coils.
He has been in process of testing, refining, and scaling up the design.
- "I consider this one of the most promising designs and groups for bringing forward a working device that will provide clean energy 24/7/365." -- Sterling D. Allan; Nov. 23, 2009
- On Aug. 15, 2009, Sterling D. Allan extended an invitation to Dr. Schwartz to come on the Free Energy Now radio show.
- an interview with James Ben Schwartz with Bill Alek - Dec 13, 2008
ERR Fluxgenerator selfrunning 3 KW Free Energy generator
- ERR Fluxgenerator selfrunning 3 KW Free Energy generator (YouTube backup by overunitydotcom; July 26, 2009)
- To all our members - Dr. Schwartz comments on the video on his forum. "The proof of concept video that Stefan posted up is relatively new, filmed just a few months ago, but the technology and principle of operation have been a matter of research for many years now. Others ahead of us have pioneered similar
technology, like Moray and Tesla, but as of yet none have perfected it to the point that others can use it. ... My research has had quite a few setbacks over the years and even now there are safety concerns associated with this type of device. Progress is being made and arrangements are in place to move toward the realization of genuine usable power production, but there are still steps ahead that must not be rushed to ensure the success of this technology." (Aug 8, 2009)
Dr. Schwartz explains in the video: "We have three plates here... [with] a solid piece of aluminum on one side, [followed by] a sheet of bismuth, [followed by] another aluminum plate with six cut-outs; you've got the coils in there; then you put another bismuth, another plate of coils on top of that, then another bismuth, then another solid plate, then you've got a panel. When we activate these with our activator, which causes the frequencies in these plates with alternating frequency, they produce electrons by agitating the bismuth and aluminum. We've got to ground it to the earth. That's what we're going to do here; and find the frequency of the earth that matches. It will seek out and find."
"It's designed as a 6,000 Watt system, but today we're only putting out about [~2,400] Watts. We've got three 800-Watt lights. The weight is approximately 42 pounds, and that's mostly the case. The plates and circuits boards are about 8 pounds."
Dr. Schwartz Free Energy Electromagnetic Generator
- Its similar to Tom Beardens MEG except that it doesnt need an external power supply to switch the magnetic fields. It uses a very powerful magnet with a special circuit board that contains a new hi-tech chip to switch the magnetic fields. It also contains ultra-thin graphite sheets called graphene. Using a very sensitive technique, we were able to separate the individual sheets of carbon atoms that are layered on top of one another in graphite. These layers are electrically conducting because they contain electrons that are free to roam across each layer. In the graphene, the charge carrying particles act as if they're without mass, or weight. In this respect theyre more like photon particles that convey light than like electrons. (YouTube backup by overunitydotcom; July 28, 2009)
Free Energy Elemental Rod Generator 1
- (YouTube / SowhatNC; December 22, 2006)
Information Sheet about ERR
On July 28, 2009, Stefan Hartman posted the following from Dr. Schwartz:
For many years I have been experimenting with new materials that support electromagnetic wave propagation in ways that are not observed in nature. Other research teams around the world are doing similar experiments that also backup this theory. I have been able to create materials that support this type of effect for light and other electromagnetic waves. Even some physicists are starting to challenge what was thought to be the basic laws of nature. Many of the hard-nosed skeptics are finding it increasingly more difficult to disprove the left-hand rule.
In nature, all materials seem to obey the right-hand rule. The fingers of the right hand represent the waves of the electric field, and when you curl the fingers around to the base of the hand, this represents the magnetic field ; the outstretched thumb indicates the direction of the flow of power
Back in 1968 a Russian theorist; V.G. Veselago had predicted that new materials could be engineered to interact with our environment, which is just the opposite of how natural materials react. In 2000, researchers at the University of California-San Diego (UCSD) confirmed this, creating what's known as the first "left-handed" material. A special team at UCSD created material that caused fields to move to the left even though the electromagnetic energy moved to the right. The light waves produced in this material also produced an inverted Doppler effect. Researchers at MIT and the University of Delaware, is also exploring left-handed media.
We are now discovering that the things we held to be inviolable can in fact, be violated under certain conditions. Many research teams are already able to build structures that support this theory.
Much of my research over the past 17 years has proved that these new kinds of materials can cause different affects when it comes to magnetic fields. I’m already using left-handed material in my ERR (Electromagnetic Radiation Receiver) experiments. I’ve proven this theory with my ERR prototype. Lawrence Rayburn a researcher of electromagnetic fields has also proved this theory with his left-hand wound coils. Even though some of us have proven the left-hand theory, no one seems to want to admit that we have disproved one of the sacred laws of nature.
You’ll find the drawing of my special experimental Flux Power Station in the Noah’s Ark Research Foundation folder in photos.. A special frequency generator is used to induce a series of alternating frequencies to create a flow of electrons when activating the magnetic flux field. This theory is still in the experimental stages so I still have a lot of research and testing for safety and other factors.
The secret is in the material used, the size of the wire and the number of turns plus the frequency and how you alternate that frequency. There are many combinations that will allow you to get small amounts of electrons to flow.
I finished a simple set of drawings for my first 160,000 watt power station. I don’t want to release my blueprints because it might fall into the wrong hands. These simple drawings and information is not enough for other research organizations to copy our technology.
We still need to build the first prototype and test it over a period of time to make sure it’s safe and to fix any bugs that we might find. The smaller model worked very well but we don’t know how the bigger one will work until it’s built and tested.
This ERR Flux Power Station is designed to run a large house or you can add more Flux Power Vaults which is 10,000 watts or more each if you need more power. It can even be built big enough for a factory or a whole community of houses.
I’ve already started building the first prototype in the basement of our house in the Philippines. My crew has already poured the cement for the chambers. The copper and fiberglass tracks with all the electrical contacts where the Flux Plates slide into place are being built in our machine shop. After the chambers are finished and the cement is cured the tracks will be bolted into place. The cement work will take about two weeks to finish the 16 chambers. By then the first 10 tracks will be ready to install. Each Flux Power Plate as it’s finished will be slid into place and tested to make sure it’s making proper contact. After all 10 Flux Power Plates have been slid into place and tested we can bolt the airtight chamber vault door into place. Then we will be ready to test the o-rings with a vacuum pump. After the chamber has passed the vacuum test we can pressure-rise the chamber to 1.5 psi with a special gas. Then the first chamber will be ready to go on line producing 10 to 18,000 Watts DC power. The reason we’re not sure of the exact output is because we are developing new left-handed materials that could possible increase the output by as much as eight times. As each new chamber comes on line I can disassemble my older smaller ERR units. My older ERR units have become more bothersome and costly to maintain over the years.
The new Flux Power Plates should be maintenance free for many years (I hope). As we develop newer and better Power Plates the older Plates can be easily replaced by shutting down one chamber at a time.
After the frequency generator is shut down going to that chamber then the cover can be removed exposing the plates. If the new Flux Power Plates are the same thickness then the old plates are simply slid out and the new plates slid into place. If the new plates are thicker or thinner then the tracks will need to be replaced. After replacing the plates the o-rings on the vault door is replaced and the cover is bolted back on. The chamber will be vacuum tested and if no leaks are found then the chamber can be pressure-rised to 1.5 psi with a special gas and the frequency generator can be turned on. After output is tested the chamber is ready to be added to the power station.
Drawing # 1 shows the chambers without the airtight covers. The chamber holds ten Flux Power Plates that are 48” X 48” X 4” which can produce 1,000 to as high 8,000 watts each depending on the Plates. As we design newer left-handed materials that support electromagnetic wave propagation we will be able to increase the power output. Each chamber is designed with special slots and electrical connectors to connect to the Flux Power Plates when they are slid into position in the chamber. The reason for individual chambers is so that the whole system need not be shut down in case of a Flux Plate burn out. One chamber can be shut down to replace one or more burnt Plates without shutting down the whole Power Station. It also shows the frequency and power lines. The lines coming from the frequency generator going into the chamber and the heavy DC output lines use the same sealed system.
Drawing #2 is basically the same as #1except it shows the gas lines going to each chamber and it has the covers bolted into place. Each vault has an airtight cement cover to seal the chamber so that we can extract all the air and fill the chamber with a special gas at a pressure of 1.5 psi. These covers with their o-ring seals are very important so that no air can leak into the chamber. Any oxygen in the chamber can cause flash burns between the plates. It also shows the electrical lines going from each vault to the main power box.
Drawing #3 shows a front and side view of the Flux Power Plates.
Drawing #4 shows one of the inner aluminium plates which is different from the two outer solid aluminum plates. Each of these inner plates has 144 slots that are cut to 10 ½ X 2 ½ cm where 144 special coils are inserted.
Drawing #5 is a close up of the ten Flux Power Plates and the tracks.
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
December 8, 2010
This morning I got an email from Alexander Frolov that contained a couple of old sales brochures of the ERR Fluxgenerator from around July of 2002 when the 250W - 6KVA product line was approaching the market in Japan. There were around 20,000 units manufactured. But before they hit the market, the Japanese government issued a shut-down order due to some alleged "safety concerns", and confiscated all the units. Schwartz subsequently moved to the Phillipines.
The rods are made of an unequal number of disimilar metals that apparently harness the earth's magnetic field. This solid state (no moving parts) device would generate power continuosly, 24/7/365.
The 300W/250W unit had dimensions in milimeters: 150W x 150D x 190H, and was listed at 150,000 Yen. In 2002, one USD was about 123 yen , so this would have been around $1,200 USD.
The 900W/750W unit had dimensions in mm: 250W x 160D x 196H, and was listed for 450,000 Yen, or $3,600 USD.
- - - -
In addition to the 300 and 900 W units, this brochure shows three different styles of units advertised as capable of an output of 6KVA. No price is listed.
The 300 watt unit was originally intended to become available in June 2002 at a price of 150,000 Yen or ~$1200 in 2002 dollars. The 900 watt unit was to become available a bit later for 450,000 Yen or ~$3,600.
The 6kW units were never developed from what I understand but would have likely sold for $24,000 at a standard price of $4 per watt. These units include an inverter, AC outlets, 50/60 Hz selector, and a stabilizing ballast.
Ben never obtained a patent for his ERR technology yet was planning to manufacture it in Japan. What would have prevented businesses from purchasing units, disassembling them in a lab to discover the exact composition of the rod material? They could of stolen the design and patent it for themselves.
I've obtained intel awhile back that the Japanese rods were to have a built-in security mechanism that caused the material to burn or ignite when exposed to air. The case couldn't be removed from the unit to expose the rods like the plywood version. Inside the rod chamber is a special gas (that I won't repeat) at an unknown pressure. So anyone who thought they could steal the technology would be left with a very expensive incandescent light bulb upon tampering.
On December 10, 2010, Vincent wrote (slightly edited): 
Ben has moved his ERR research to his Philippines facility and is planning to open a facility in the United States--Arizona state. The debacle in Japan has prompted Ben to never attempt to mass produce and sell his ERR technology again, which is quite a shame. He's now working on a large-scale power generator capable of well over 100kW. Ben intends to release certain aspects of the technology to members under an NDA agreement; other aspects will be licensed to companies for professional fabrication. The information Ben intends to release in the future will unlikely pertain to the rods from Japan.
Translation of Japanese Article
A Japanese website lists the product http://oriharu.net/jgene.htm#ERR (look down the page for photos similar to the above). They were the first to introduce to the world from Japanese ERR Co. in July 2002.
Here's a translation of that section via Google.
- Nikkan Kogyo Shimbun , March 26, 2002 (Tuesday) there will face No. 27, Iaruaru (2-11-18 Tomioka, Koto-ku, Tokyo, President Ogi T. ,03 -3630 -1901) - Gabriel Market [2-11-18 Tomioka, Koto-ku, Tokyo] was co-founded and individuals - are for sale, Philippine Research Foundation Noazuaku domestic sales of electromagnetic radiant energy generator system was developed using a chairman Ben Schwartz It seems to start. This is a new solar energy system seems, can be generated at night, more than 60% of solar cells with high power generation efficiency of more than (that is 160% about that?) Yes.
- 2 This device anode and cathode rods (rods) and consisting of simple, just published in The material is not ceramic. It is said that one rod is used boron material. One used as a light bulb plugged in side by side in two parallel rods Yin. The experience so far, direct 1cm, 10cm in length rod 300W (wow!) For power generation seems to have succeeded. - Has the ability to receive infrared wavelength range from ultraviolet light, seems to generate electricity at night. It seems to sell the system was set with an inverter ballast.In June 2003 the spring of next year is going to sell 300W Type 15 million. Future, 900W 5KW type and seems to go into expanding type. Nikola Tesla's 1901 U.S. patent, No. 685,957 seems I'm supposed to be based. - This U.S. Patent, No. 685,958 that I like that too? (200207070151);
New Battery Could Change World, One House at a time (200908181718) (Thanks 08/17/09 of Keely.net) Update on Schwartz 'ERR Fluxgenerator - I give him this information I have from Japan ←, it has been such a big news to the output. Furiene exhausted in favor. YouTUBE found in the bottom two front my own video, "Oh, there is something like" I want to put down, it seems, is the generator itself, as was Dr. Rod Schwartz . (200909050515);
- What worries me a little was that Edgar Cayce said in reading the age of Atlantis, "flying motorcycle" is a thing. The bike so as to penetrate into the front to back, "two metal (maybe copper, right?) Rod" through which, it is the energy produced by the rod it seemed floating in the air. I mentioned in the memory, I have little idea of something similar. (200203272115) know they'll principle, the following tips in writing and Yanashi? (200206262324)
- YOUTUBE [shown above]
- YOUTUBE [same video by same user, diff. video ID]
Witnessed by Harvey
On Jul 30, 2009, Harvey wrote
- "I feel privileged that Dr. Schwartz afforded me the rare opportunity of actually seeing the device operate in person. A few months back, shortly after the demonstration video was made, I was notified that Dr. Schwartz was within driving distance and was willing to demonstrate the ERR for me. My wife and I enjoyed the trip and she is still amazed at what we saw. I couldn't stop thinking about it. I was full of questions and Dr. Schwartz graciously answered all those he was able to share without infringing on prior agreements. He told me at that time that we need to proceed slowly as research and development continue and some of the safety issues are addressed."
Company: Noah's Ark Research Foundation
"We are planning to move our Noah’s Ark Research facility of Japan to Arizona where we will be joining the new Ranch Project of Bill Alek. We are also planning to put Noah’s Ark Research facilities in India and the Fiji Islands." 
Partner Company: New Ark Power
Dan Santle(sp?), introduces Dr. Schwartz in the above video.
Inventor: Dr. James B. Schwartz
Sept 27, 1976
Noah’s Ark Research Foundation was formed
- http://narf.wiki-site.com/index.php/Main_Page - Noah's Ark Research Foundation wiki page commenced Jan. 8, 2011 by Harvey. 
In the News
- Google News > ERR Flux Generator - null as of Aug. 15, 2009.
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic > ERR Fluxgenerator >
ERR 800 kW Power Station Project Booklet - In addition to giving a snapshot of where they are at presently in rolling this out, Dr. James B. Schwartz (Ben) of The Noah’s Ark Foundation, gives a description of the theory behind why the system works. They have built many smaller versions of this solid state design. (PESN; August 1, 2015)
- Featured: News > This Week in Free Energy™ >
This Week in Free Energy™: May 13, 2014 - Palladium magnet generators • ERR Flux Generator update • 2nd H-Cat Test Shows Anomalous Heat • SHT Symphony 7A Secrets • Eviva QMoGen • Secret Space Program • Tesla Society of Brazil • YMNEE Tangent: Encyption System • Focus Fusion launches Indiegogo fundraiser • QEG: building a FE Device in an Underdeveloped Country (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured / Top 5: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > Platinum Invests >
Platinum-Invests building Palladium magnet generators - I receive a bunch of photos and four videos which I've compiled for you to watch, featuring Platinum-Invests' Palladium magnet generators being built and operating. NOTE: "Palladium" is a trade name, not a reference to the element by that name on the periodic chart. (PESN; May 13, 2014)
- Featured: Best Exotic FE > Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies >
Happy Birthday to Me, Again -- Top 5 Shuffle - Once again, on my birthday, I am being treated to a barrage of amazing developments to report on, this time pertaining to Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies. 1) E-Cat, 2) GPI, 3) EEFG, 4) PlasmERG, 5) Defkalion, 6) Aviso, 7) Focus Fusion, 8) ERR Fluxgenerator. (PESN and BeforeItsNews andn Examiner; November 30, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Zeitgeist > Trends >
Interviews with Sterling Allan on top free energy technologies - Recent interviews on the Smart Scarecrow show and on Red Ice Radio, the Coast to Coast of Europe, address some of the most promising exotic technologies emerging closer to the marketplace, along with ramifications. Discusses water as fuel, magnet motors, gravity motors, electromagnetic overunity, noble gas engines, and the ERR Fluxgenerator. (PESN; January 16, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Zeitgeist > Trends >
Top free energy stories of 2010 and beyond - My prediction that 2010 would be known as "the year of crowning", to use a childbirth analogy, has proven true. Several free energy technologies began popping out, getting ready for market. Join us as we take a look at some of the most exciting developments. (PESN; January 6, 2011)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Electrostatic > ERR Fluxgenerator >
ERR Fluxgenerator Looks to 2011 to be a Year of Redemption - The Noah’s Ark Foundation, which had a major setback in 2002 when 20,000 solid state generators were confiscated by the Japanese government, looks to 2011 to be a watershed year, both in its development of 100+ kilowatt generator systems, as well as battery and wastewater treatment technologies. (PESN; December 31, 2010)
- Featured / Best Exotic: Suppression / Solid State Generators > ERR Fluxgenerator >
ERR Fluxgenerators that almost made it to market - Alexander Frolov sent me a couple of old sales brochures of the ERR Fluxgenerator from 2002 when the 250W - 6KVA product line was approaching the market in Japan. There were around 20,000 units manufactured. But before they hit the market, the Japanese government issued a shut-down order due to some alleged "safety concerns", and confiscated all the units. (PESWiki; December 8, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > ERR Fluxgenerator >
Update on Schwartz' ERR Fluxgenerator - More information regarding the revolutionary, solid state generator based on a combination of "left-hand materials" that somehow harness energy freely from the environment. The inventor is not looking for investment money. (PESN; Sept. 4, 2009) (Comments)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Solid State >
ERR Fluxgenerator by Noah's Ark Research Foundation - Inventor, James B. Schwartz of the Philippines, has come up with a device that allegedly puts out six kilowatts of electricity from the surroundings, using a solid state arrangement in a panel made from "left-handed material" -- Aluminum and Bismuth interwoven with coils -- tying into the Earth's frequencies. (PESWiki; Aug. 15, 2009)
- Selfrunning 3 KWatts ERR unit powering 3 x 800 Watt lamps - (OverUnity.com; July 27, 2009)
See Discussion page
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/noahsarkenergyresearch - Mr. Schwartz´s yahoogroup
- Directory:Elemental Rod Generator - An earlier version by Dr. Schwartz
- Solar > PV > R&D >
Forcing Mismatched Elements Together Could Yield Better Solar Cells - In what could be a step toward higher efficiency solar cells, an international team including University of Michigan professors has invalidated the most commonly used model to explain the behavior of a unique class of materials called highly mismatched alloys. (Solar Daily; Sept. 10, 2010)
On Aug 8, 2009, Dr. Schwartz wrote
"Some have expressed the desire to jump in and start experimenting with what they can. That's encouraging, because you never know when someone else may come up with new applications or ways to do things. There are so many projects that our group wants to get involved with and the ERR is just one single thing in a whole array of directions ahead of us.
"I truly wish I could share 100% of everything I know right now, but I have obligations that prohibit it. I would like at least get others thinking about how energy moves inside materials and what that means as to how we get energy in and out of those materials. Here are a few links to just get your feet wet with some ideas that are not normally on the general learning list. Remember that light is electromagnetic radiation.
- http://physics.ucsd.edu/lhmedia/whatis.html (note that Dr. Smith is with Duke University and the link on that page is old,
the new one is below)
"This information along with what I have already provided regarding fluxing a magnetic field may be enough to get you pointed toward some minor experiments without my violating any agreements. Please be safe in your work, as sometimes unexpected things happen and probably will. It is our hope that as things mature, we can hand this technology over to all that wish to put it to use. In the mean time, put this group to good use - there are a lot of good thinkers here that can collaborate and get things accomplished. Feel free to share your ideas - even a stopped clock is right twice a day!"
Dr. James B. Schwartz
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors