PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Directory:Dr. Stiffler's Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) Exciter Hydrogen Production via Diodes
by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
June 25, 2010
Nuri Temulrenk from Alperen (TurXator) Turkey told me about this one.
It looks like the breakthrough being claimed here is that the anode end of a diode can be caused do create electrolysis in distilled water via inductive coupling through a single wire from a 12-volt battery, going through an Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) exciter, attached to a copper tape wrapped around the base of a glass enclosure. The apparent heresy in the claim is that the number of diodes can increase (providing increased gas output), without requiring a proportional increase in the input power – that the input power will inductively couple to an infinite number of diodes.
There is allegedly also a very wide range of bandwidths (500 MHz wide) that can generate this effect.
I don't see that his videos demonstrate this conclusion (either about the wide bandwidths or the infinite output per set input), though he does certainly demonstrate that a few diodes can produce gas in this manner. And we post a link to at least one person who has replicated that effect.
- "That's nice and all but its still HHO or browns gas. Lidmotor has shown that adding several just kills the output and normalizes the process over several diodes." -- moonreft; June 25, 2010
Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) theory by Dr. Stiffler covers the coherence, capture, recovery and utilization of energy released and transformed from the Localized Energy Lattice (LEL) as a result of excitation by one or more (SEC) Exciters. The LEL is defined as "an ordered wave structure, which is the underlying fabric and controlling source of the Universe -- the conduit through, which all energy manifestation and conversion takes place." 
Panacea University apparently has a pdf document explaining how to build one of these Spacial Gas Generation Systems (SGGS). It's an open source technology with several forums following.
- http://www.youtube.com/user/MRH2O2 - Dr. Stiffler's YouTube channel
Related Page at PESWiki
- Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) Technology By Stiffler Scientific (PDF) by Panacea University, updated March 24 2010. "This Patent Pending technology is an educational way to open the window to the "Energy Lattice" and allow the coherence of a greater amount of energy. Applications include research and development, electrolysis, battery charging, and efficient light circuits. All licenses are available from Stiffler Scientific. A special thanks to Dr Stiffler and the FREE energy community for their collective work and amazing achievements in this research and development. Special thanks to the engineers at the Energetic Forum. This document is still, subject to Dr Stiffler's supervision and editing and may change at a later date."
Dr. Stiffler SEC Exciter Hydrogen production via diode
- Original Copy of Video
- Dr. Stiffler experiment with a SEC exciter circuit running from a 12 Volts battery to
generate Hydrogen via a normal 1N4148 diode in distilled water. Very scalable and thus input power independent. (YouTube / PESNetwork; June 23, 2010)
As transcribed from the Jan. 21, 2010 video.
"What I'm using is a 12-volt lead-acid battery, a SEC exciter, the standard L3. Off of L3, I'm coming with a standard test lead with an alligator clip, to a piece of ¼-inch copper tape wrapped around the bottom of this glass test tube. The test tube is mounted to the bottom of the support board with candle wax. Inside the test tube is a piece of rubber foam. Inside that rubber foam I stuck a 1N4148 diode. There are no physical connections to this diode whatsoever. The black construction paper is used to allow us to see the action [of the bubbles] better. [The test tube is] filled with distilled water.
"I'll go ahead and connect this and explain why this is so important.
"The SEC exciter is operating. You can see what is coming off of the anode end of the diode. We are performing electrolysis by the very small capacitive coupling from the copper tape.
"Notice there are no bubbles coming from the cathode end of this diode.
"We do not have the normal mixture of hydrogen and oxygen being evolved from this water.
"Remember, a very important point here is that SEC theory, Spatial Energy Coherence, will allow for up to thousands of these diodes, mounted in an insulating structure like glass, surrounded by a capacitive excitation, they will evolve gas; and there will be no relation to the input power of the SEC exciter."
patent pending (61254675 ?)
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BA87ZVbjfZc SEC four diode electrolysis experiment.ASF
In the News
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic > Stiffler >
Stiffler's Space Energy Coherence (SEC) lights up - Dr. Stiffler has posted another video demonstrating how to collect energy from the ambient environment, in this case brightly lighting 12 LEDs. His simple setup utilizes a couple of coils and a "Spacial Energy Coherence" (SEC) circuit along with a small tower resembling those used by Nikola Tesla. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; May 3, 2011)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic > Stiffler >
Stiffler Frequency Amplification Effect Replicated - Ismael Aviso has developed a system that apparently captures and amplifies electromagnetic waves from the environment to produce energy. Now, Dr. Stiffler has posted a video on Youtube showing what he calls Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) powering LEDs from an earth ground wire and three coils in resonance. Replicator, K4ZEP, claims it works with RF frequencies. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; March 5, 2011)
- Feature: Electrolysis > Stiffler Cold Electricity Circuit > Spatial Energy Coherence >
Stiffler's Spatial Energy Coherence (SEC) Hydrogen Production via Diodes - Dr. Stiffler claims that the anode end of a diode can create electrolysis in distilled water via inductive coupling through a single wire from a 12-volt battery going through an (SEC) exciter attached to a copper tape wrapped around the base of a glass enclosure; and that the number of diodes can increase, without increasing in the input power. (PESN; June 25, 2010) (Comment)
- High Voltage from Thin Air? (Energetic Forum; March 12, 2009)
- Selfrunning cold electricity circuit from Dr.Stiffler (Overunity.com; October 11, 2007)
Ronald R. Stiffler
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors