PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Denby Energy Audit Expert Program
Page first featured December 23, 2008
Denby Energy focuses on energy efficiency, helping businesses become more energy efficient. They are also a leader in online learning, teaching people how to get started with a new career as an energy efficiency expert and doing energy audits.
|This is a new page!|
- http://DenbyEnergy.com - includes FAQs page, Energy Experts page; Training Program Comparison Chart
(FULL DISCLOSURE: PES Network, Inc. has an affiliate relationship with Denvy Energy receiving a commission from lessons sold. The above link is configured to credit PES Network with the referral.)
- Download (10 Mb; mp3) - On Dec. 30, 2008, Sterling D. Allan conducted a live, 1-hour interview with Michael Denby as part of the Free Energy Now radio series.
How it Works
- "To do an energy inspection (audit), you learn the basics of energy use/savings that we teach you. You then walk through a facility taking detailed notes of all the energy using components, which we teach you how to do. Then you put together a report showing the business where it can save money by reducing its energy use, which we teach you how to do."
$100 to $500 USD, depending on coursework taken.
$500 USD - Complete Independent Rep certification.
Company: Denby Energy, LLC
Denby Energy claims to be the largest network of Independent Energy Auditors.
Michael Denby, President Bio
By PES Network, Inc.
- Featured: Jobs > Energy Efficiency / Denby >
Denby Energy making energy auditing easy (interview) - After seeing how easy it is to do energy audits that can help businesses save a lot of money on energy, attorney, Michael Denby set up an online training program to instruct others how to embark on this as a $70k - $130k/year career. (PESN; Jan. 1, 2009)
- Featured: Energy Efficiency / Conservation >
Denby Energy Audit Expert Program - Denby Energy focuses on energy efficiency, helping businesses become more energy efficient. They are also a leader in online learning, teaching people how to get started with a new career as an energy efficiency expert and doing energy audits. (PESWiki; Dec. 23, 2008)
In the News
- Energy Efficiency is a Growth Industry in a Slow Economy - Denby Energy has just released the first of its kind training program targeted at teaching people and businesses how to use energy efficiency to make money. (WebWire press release; December 02, 2008)
See Discussion page
Denby Energy, LLC
14362 N. Frank Lloyd Wright Blvd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85260