PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory of technologies and resources relating to dark energy.
Task: Move contents from http://www.freeenergynews.com/Directory/DarkEnergy/index.html
Dark energy is a hypothetical form of energy which permeates all of space and has strong negative pressure. According to some geometrical theories of gravitation, the effect of such a negative pressure is qualitatively similar to a force acting in opposition to gravity at large scales. Invoking such an effect is currently the most popular method for explaining recent observations that the universe appears to be expanding at an accelerating rate, as well as accounting for a significant portion of the missing mass in the universe.
- What is Dark Energy? - Paulo N. Correa and Alexandra N. Correa of Aetherometry present an alternative to the Big Bang theory based on "dark massfree energy." (2004)
- 'Dark Energy' bomb more powerful than thermonuke! - Ken Shoulders reports that A new and previously unknown force appears to be binding the electrons at short range into clusters of electron charge. (ZPEnergy; Sept. 1, 2004)
- Dark Matters Surround Dark Energy - Two big stories from the world of zero point energy physics may portend the arrival of new weapons of mass destruction far more powerful and compact than atomic bombs. What is lurking behind the black budget projects. (PESN; Aug. 30, 2004)
- Does ZPE Extraction Endanger the World? - "If people go forth and build such devices without taking other factors into account, they could bleed off local gravity effects, and tear the space fabric." (ZPEnergy; Sept. 5, 2004)
- Direct Evidence Of Dark Energy In Supervoids And Superclusters - A team of astronomers at the University of Hawaii Institute for Astronomy has found direct evidence for the existence of "dark energy", which works against the tendency of gravity to pull galaxies together, causing the universe's expansion to speed up. (SpaceDaily; July 31, 2008)
PhysOrg reported on a session on dark energy at the Annual Meeting of the American Association for the Advancement of Science Feb. 17, 2005.
- Penn Astrophysicist outlines a multi-pronged approach in the hunt for dark energy - Licia Verde outlines how the hunt for dark energy will draw on the avalanche of recent and forthcoming data on surveys of objects throughout the universe.
- String theorist explores dark energy and our unique 'pocket' of the universe - Some celestial bodies are so cold that methane freezes; others are so hot that nuclear reactions occur. Ramifications of Earth's life-sustaining conditions.
- NYU's Dvali says change in laws of gravity, not 'dark energy,' is source of cosmic acceleration - Theorizes that gravity "leaks" over cosmic distances.
Research & Development
- US Dept. of Energy Gets Budget Boost - DOE is supporting efforts to develop economical fusion power and discover "dark energy" [aka ZPE] -- the possible key to why the universe is expanding. (TechNewsWorld; Aug. 22, 2004)
- Dark matter and dark energy may be different aspects of a single unknown force - model presented by physicist Robert J. Scherrer in Physical Review Letters (ZPEnergy; July 3, 2004).
- Measurement of Dark Energy - Confirms it is a constant as Einstein predicted and so probably Zero Point Energy. (Tom Valone, July 5, 2004 eNews)
- Has dark energy been measured in the lab? - Direct evidence for the existence of zero-point fluctuations. Agrees with IRI "ZPE Feasibility Study" conclusions. (Tom Valone, Aug. 9, 2004
- Exposing The Myth Of Dark Matter - David Talbott says that the non-gravitational pull observed in space is not from "dark matter" but electromagnetic interactions. (Rense.com; March 2, 2005)
- Myth Of Dark Matter - Can Science Change? - Sepp Hasslberger says "dark energy" theory doesn't take into account electromagnetic forces of attraction. (New Media Explorer; March 9, 2005)
- What is Dark Energy and how do we know it's there? - "Dark energy," said Donald Schneider, professor of astronomy at Penn State, "appears to be the major component of the universe." (PhysOrg; March 24, 2005)
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors