PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Directory:Daniel Dingel's Water Fuel Cell
Page first posted August 16, 2011 by Sterling D. Allan
Philippine inventor, Daniel D. Dingel, apparently has a car powered 100% by water.
He was wrongfully incarcerated, and subsequently died (?)
PESWiki is a publicly editable site. Feel free to update this page with more links and info.
- http://DanielDingel.com (account suspended)
TUV Visits Daniel Dingel
[DanielDingel.com Note: This is a text-encoded version of an original document as depicted in the photograph.]
Meeting minutes of a Visit at Manila / Philippines on November 28. and 29. 1999 (WW)
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla, about 1995, 1.6 liter gasoline engine
System description: (according to the information provided by the inventor. A verification of all details could not be conducted.)
Car Using Water As Fuel 1
- ([http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j7d-FJ7TQk YouTube / unitedworldcare; Dec. 8, 2006)
Comment by BujoySeth: "Its not fake, i can tell, this guy lives near my school, and I saw this car personally. This claim have been tested by many TV shows and automotive shows BUT our government didnt put an effort on improving this. They said will have a huge impact on global economy. A CONSPIRACY dont you think?"
Car Using Water As Fuel 2
- ([http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9ONP-kOMXU YouTube / unitedworldcare; Dec. 8, 2006)
In the News
- Featured: Water > as Fuel > Vehicles > NEW: Daniel Dingel >
Watercar forum overrun; WatercarTWO launched - A new moderated forum has been commenced to facilitate the open source development of water fuel technology for running vehicles or gensets on water, carrying on the work of the late Daniel Dingel of the Philippines. This forum is an alternative to the watercar forum that has become overwhelmed by moles, shills and so-called skeptics. (PESN; August 16, 2011)
- Daniel Dingel, 1968 - Ethos free energy is working with Daniel Dingle. They have set up a new foundation to help bring these products to the world whilst helping ... (;;fuel-efficient-vehicles.org; Jan 17, 2010)
- Daniel Dingel Water as Fuel - The genius Pinoy inventor who invented a device that uses water to powered motor vehicles. He and his was sensational back ... (websaytko.com; Jul 7, 2008)
- Daniel Dingel - The invention is by Engr. Daniel D. Dingel, a Filipino. The theory is simple: Liquid water is split into hydrogen and oxygen and then the ... (MERLib.org; Mar 30, 2008)
- Daniel Dingel Hoax or Real Deal? - The Philippine Daily Inquirer reported that Daniel Dingel built a water-fueled automobile engine as early as 1969. (About.com; Jun 25, 2008)
- ZPEnergy.com - Daniel Dingel and his water car - Benoît LOCHER has visited Daniel Dingel and his watercar in the last few days and he said, that Dingel started his car without first ... (ZPEnergy.com; May 26, 2004)
- Daniel Dingel - Inventor Daniel Dingel lives in the Philippines, and since 1969 has converted more than 100 gasoline cars to be powered by hydrogen derived ON DEMAND from ... (panacea-bocaf.org)
- Wikipedia:Daniel_Dingel - Daniel Dingel is a controversial Filipino who claims to have invented a “ hydrogen reactor” - a device which he claims to have used to power a water- fuelled ...
- The Daniel Dingel Watercar Project - An engineer named Daniel Dingel, who used to work for NASA, has developed a car that uses plain tap water and/or sea water for fuel. ... (mysticfamilycircus.com)
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/WatercarTWO/ - launched Aug. 2011 by Charles Michael Couch. 
- http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/Watercar/ - overrun by skeptics
WATER FUEL FOOTER
- Directory:Water as Fuel | PowerPedia:Water as fuel | PowerPedia:Water gas
- News:Water as Fuel
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency Hydrogen Injection
- Directory:Hydroxy or HHO Injection Systems | News:Hydroxy
- Directory:HHOi under Air Pressure to the Fuel Rail to Provide Petrol Substitute
- Directory:Running Vehicles on Water
- Directory:Stanley Meyer
- Directory:Brown's Gas | PowerPedia:Browns gas
- Directory:Ohmasa Gas by Japan Techno Co., Ltd.
- Directory:Water Dissociation Using Zero Point Energy
- Directory:Joe Cell
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
- Directory:Hydrogen from Water
- Directory:Hydrogen | PowerPedia:Hydrogen
- Directory:Water | News:Water
- Directory:Fuel Efficiency | News:Fuel Efficiency
- Directory:Alternative Fuels| News:Alternative Fuels