PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- D2Fusion, Inc. - Company expects to bring cold fusion technology to market as early as Summer, 2007; first in the form of some kind of home heater technology, then with electrical generators for homes.
- Featured: Communities >
Dancing Rabbit Ecovillage - Many of them eat vegan to reduce their diet footprint, grow their own food, use mulching toilets, run their gray water into their agriculture, do cob for building, run their cars on veggie oil, and have solar showers – all the things we want to do in our community; but they've been at it for 15 years. (PESWiki; May 2, 2010)
- Daniel Pomerleau Free Energy Coils - Autistic Candian, Daniel Pomerlou, has given numerous demonstrations of free energy generation using only coils of wires; and mind power. Powers 200 Watt bulb, skill saw, motors and other appliances in front of electrical engineers who have no idea how he does it.
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Daniel Quale's Lenzless Generator - Inventor claims to have come up with an electric generator that is unaffected by Lenz's Law. According to the site, this type of generator should be capable of overunity. (PESWiki; March 9, 2009)
- David L. Wenbert is heading a Water Fuel Cell open source project. He is also assembling a trade association for the emerging waterfuel industry.
- David Bowling's Continuous Charging Device - Arizona inventor says he has developed a device that will put out a continuous 12 volt electrical current which he has then been using to run motors, small appliances, and charge batteries.
- David Wells Weather Control Via Newman-Like Device - A dozen years ago, while pursuing a possible overunity machine, Mr. Wells discovered that the machine was effecting local weather. Several machines and years later, the effect is much better understood and refined.
- Venturi System Optimizes Water Flow Harnessing - Patented venturi containment system increases turbine efficiency 3.85 times what the turbine would produce without the system, making this a world leading design. The company is now commencing the commercialization stage, with an expected price that competes with coal in the range of 3.5 to 6 cents per kw-h.
- DayStar Technologies - Photovoltaic Foil™ is a unique combination of Copper Indium Gallium diSelenide (CIGS) technology solar cells placed on flexible specialty metal foils. Unlike traditional solar cells which are brittle and require rigid, heavy module packaging to protect the cells from the environment, DayStar's CIGS-based Photovoltaic Foil™ is very lightweight, flexible and robust.
- Deluge Inc's Thermal Hydraulic Engine Generates from Low Heat Input - Utilizing low level heat energy, 180°F (82°C), the Natural Energy Engine™ is suitable for solar, geothermal, or any other heat source, including waste heat from existing processes. The engine requires no combustion, operates virtually silently, and generates no emissions. Now ready for commercialization.
- Featured: Energy Efficiency / Conservation >
Denby Energy Audit Expert Program - Denby Energy focuses on energy efficiency, helping businesses become more energy efficient. They are also a leader in online learning, teaching people how to get started with a new career as an energy efficiency expert and doing energy audits. (PESWiki; Dec. 23, 2008)
- Dennis Lee -- the Enigma - Exploring the enigma that is Dennis Lee -- perhaps the most controversial figure in the field of free energy, bar none. Some consider him an energy savior, others, a shyster. While his free energy technology might be dubious, the sincerity of Lee and his followers is a force to be reckoned with.
- Featured: Aether / Conspiracy / Emergency Preparedness >
Stan Deyo and The Millennium Ark - Stan Deyo, famous for his research into Earth Changes, is a fascinating author and lecturer, with insights into Aether physics while also promoting an awareness about conspiratorial forces undermining freedom in the world. He is an alternatives expert on solar cycles, emergency preparedness, and end time predictions. (PESWiki; March 6, 2010)
- Dickson 'Hydrosphere' for harnessing deep water pressure - Invention by Richard Dickson is a new type of enclosed hydroelectric dam that works off pressure differentials in sea or deep lake water at great depths. Dickson claims it can generate up to 500 Megawatts of continuous, non-polluting, renewable energy out of sight in oceans or deep lakes.
- DieselSecrets.com - Claims you can get your diesel for only 46 cents per gallon, by getting free waste oil from restaurants, filtering it, and adding their proprietary solution.
- Disturbed Self-Compensating Symmetry - The basic premise of the technology is that nature seeks symmetry and balance. The symmetry has inner stability. A temporary imbalance imposed wants to return to balance. Can this force be harnessed for output energy? A series of torsion springs is used to create this im/balance.
- Donald Sitler's Permanent Magnet Motor - Prototype allegedly uses modest electrical input to convert magnetic force into motion. Test rig shown in video runs on about 1.44 watts, turning at about 400 rpm. It uses neodymium permanent magnets in the stator and rotor.
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
Dreieck Magnet Motor concept - No prototypes have been built yet for this design developed in Austria, which they are open sourcing. Their 2D computer modeling predicts a three-fold gain. They're hoping for help with 3D modeling. (PESWiki; Jan. 21, 2010)
- Non-Fossil Oil >
Dynamotive Energy Systems Corporation -- Fast Pyrolysis - Carbon/greenhouse-gas-neutral, fast pyrolysis technology uses medium temperatures and oxygen-free conditions to turn dry waste biomass and non-food crops into BioOil® for power and heat generation. (PESWiki; Sept. 5, 2008)