PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Chava Energy was founded in 2007 to find viable exotic free energy technologies and bring them to market. Headed by German entrepreneur, Hagen Ruff, the personnel are located around the world. They keep their projects quiet.
On January 19, 2013 9:48 PM, CTO, Mark Snoswell wrote: (slightly edited)
- ChavaEnergy is a global company at the forefront of developing new energy technologies. While they do not comment on current commercial projects, they are a generous leader in providing information and tools for education and to benefit other researchers in the field. These tools and information are available on their science web site ChavaScience. I would encourage people to read their no-nonsense definition of Free Power on their home page.
- There is a lot of information that is unique on the ChavaScience site, and it is constantly being updated. Current highlights are:
- A Short History of Hydrogen Thermal Anomalies by Jones Beene and Dr Mark Snoswell, is an illustrated article providing an up to date summary of the LENR field.
- For researchers in the LENR/Cold Fusion field, Chava has compiled the largest collection of thermal transfer data and calculators. The Thermal Transfer page contains the most accurate and complete set of calculators and data for researchers to use. TI even gives worked examples for Francesco Celani’s recent experimental results from NIWeek and ICCF17 late last year.
- There is a report of research results from oxidation of Cu55:Ni alloy wires like those Francesco Celani uses in his devices. This report provides the only model currently available for predicting oxidation rates in these alloy wires. This is an essential read for researchers in this field.
- SpinLab software for 3D visualization of spinors and spin waves. This includes discoveries of two new methods for creating spinors introduced in an article on S-Spinors. The software is available for free download and is intended to educate and to provide a useful research tool.
- New information about Hans Colers device. Late in 2010 Chava Energy discovered a treasure trove of new information on Hans Coler, his devices and their true origins – Willi von Uruh. This short article gives a glimpse behind the curtain of some of the information Chava has on this topic.
- Revolutionary isolating DC transformer design. The DC transformer that Chava has developed is an essential component in many attempts to self-loop OU devices. This device overcomes the problems of connecting output and inputs that are floating at different potentials. It is bi-directional and has a lower loss than a standard fuse.
- http://www.ChavaScience.com (see links just below the header tabs)
- http://ChavaEnergy.com - Company domain
In the News
- Aesop Institute's (Solar) Air-Powered Engine - I got exciting watching this because this is what Raphial Morgado did with his 14" engine in the Ford Focus a few years ago. (Free Energy Blog; April 24, 2014)
- Help Chava Energy get to Panel Deliberation for Grant (Free Energy Blog; November 6, 2013)
- Featured: News > SmartScarecrow > This Week in Free Energy™ >
Sterling's Weekly Free Energy Review on SmartScarecrow Show: January 31, 2013 - Keppe Motor is in Open Source Production with New Physics and Trilogy • LENR-to-Market Weekly • Original EV Gray Motor Available • Looking for Qualified Co-Host for Reality Show • The Debate Over Free Energy • NEM launching vetting initiative • Chava Energy updates • Focus Fusion: 2012 • Chukanov • Alien Scientist • SiriusDisclosure (FreeEnergyNews)
- Featured: LENR / Electromagnetic / Organizations > Chava >
Chava Energy announces website updates - New features on the ChavaScience.com website include: A Short History of Hydrogen Thermal Anomalies • Largest collection of thermal transfer data and calculators • Research results from oxidation of Cu55:Ni alloy wires (Ref: Francesco Celani) • SpinLab software • Hans Colers device new info • Isolating DC transformer design. (PESWiki; January 22, 2013)
- Investment Resources >
Modern Alchemists Struggle to Turn Ideas into Gold [Hit piece] - The lure of private placements is often tied to pie-in-the-sky promises of getting in on the ground floor of the next big thing. The risk-reward scenario can be as curious as the technology itself. It might sound attractive and marketable, but it could take a long time to develop and even longer to show any kind of returns. (The Atlantic; October 7, 2012)
Mark Snoswell, CTO
"If you have any questions; interests in collaborations; technology validation requests; potential product enquiries; or would just like more information."
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Electric Universe
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors