PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
The Body Electric
Index of resources (studies, sites, news articles) pertaining to human health from a perspective of interactions with externally applied electro-magnetic stimuli, either as a matter of intentional modalities or environmentally-imposed factors.
- Related Index
- Directory:BioElectricity - Index of biological systems, such as bacteria or viruses, that use electrical phenomenon that might be either tapped or mimicked. Also other energy-harvesting mechanisms that employ living biological entities in their processes.
This site is not intended to teach medicine from an "authoritative" point of view. Rather it is to provide information for those who make responsible choices about their own health.
Considering the body's natural electrical make-up, it should be no surprise that external electromagnetic forces will have an effect on the body and ultimately on health, either for good or for ill. The purpose of this directory is to create an exhaustive index addressing the various components of this equation, from natural electricity in the body, to possible health modalities, to harmful environmental concerns.
- See introduction statement - on theories v fact; chemical v electrical.
The Body's Natural Electricity
- The Body's Natural Electricity >
Can the human eye actually emit an energy beam? - Psychiatrist Colin A. Ross says that people can shoot energy beams from their eyes, and claims he has published data supporting this hypothesis in the journal Anthropology of Consciousness, in an article titled "The Electrophysiological Basis of Evil Eye Belief." (Natural News; August 23, 2010)
- When Science Fiction Becomes Science Fact: Electromagnetism and Life - Linus Pauling preceded Stephen Hawking in establishing electromagnetism’s control of chemical reactions, biologic response, and life itself but the precise mechanism underlying that control had not been defined until this paper. A new approach in the treatment of illness and trauma awaits its wider understanding. (Newswise; Mar. 18, 2008)
- People emit visible light - The human body literally glows, emitting a visible light in extremely small quantities at levels that rise and fall with the day. In fact, virtually all living creatures emit very weak light, which is thought to be a byproduct of biochemical reactions involving free radicals. Might possibly serve diagnostic purposes. (AOL News; July 22, 2009)
- Mighty Electric Fields Found Inside Cells - The smallest voltmeter in the world has produced a shocking revelation: Lurking deep inside an ordinary cell are electric fields strong enough to cause a bolt of lighting -- 15 million volts per meter. (Discover Magazine; March 2008)
Plant's Natural Electicity
- Featured: Bio-Energetics > BioElectricity >
The Secret Life of Plants -- A Stunning Documentation of Plant Sentience - A 1989 psychobotany book alleges, with convincing proof, that plants can sense the emotions of living things around them, from other plants, to fish and animals, to humans. A rare documentary by that name a decade before features video footage of such documentation. (PESWiki; Jan. 11, 2009)
See also Directory:BioElectricity
Electrical Phenomenon in the Nervous System
The conveyance of signals involves charged ions in a chain-reaction sequence.
- Understanding the Transmission of Nerve Impulses (dummies.com; adapted from Anatomy and Physiology For Dummies)
DC Potentials in the Body
Landmark book by Robert O. Becker, Body Electric (1985), presents astonishing information about direct current (DC) potentials in living organims, and how they dynamically change during sleep, healing, anethsesia; and how manipulating these potentials can induce healing and even regeneration of limbs in rats and frogs.
Electrical Phenomenon in Cellular Communication
A charge across the cell membrane and its sudden shift through channels in the membrane is one of the primary signal mechanism for cell communication and function.
Electrical signals in the Brain
This is the section where impulses enter the erodermus spendum and transmit pulses of neuro electric ions. This can be intensified when two energy sources are swollen because of an increased energy field.
Electrical signals in the heart
Sorce of electrical signals in heart is point so called SN. Electrical impulses from this point travel to the uper chambers of heart and trigering it to contract. One part of the signal via AV nod (where it delay a part of second) travel to the ventriculs chambers and produce contraction.
Electrical Properties of Cancer Cells
Human-to-Human Electromagnetic Health
Unusual Human Phenomena
- Chinese Man Invigorated by 220 Volts of Electricity - An unusual person in Heilongjiang Province, can light up bulbs by touching 220-volt power lines. When shocked by the generated current, he feels no pain or convulsions, but feels invigorated instead. He is even able to do diathermic massage for people by controlling the voltage. (Epoch Times; Jan. 20, 2007)
- Featured: Weather Control / Body Electric >
Is "Depression" Attitude Spurring Drought? - Now that we are seeing a major drought materialize as we enter a new Depression, recalling the Dust Bowl of the Great Depression, we can't help wonder if our collective outlook could affect the weather. If so, what could a good dose of free energy technology hope to do to reverse this? (PESN; April 16, 2012)
Electromagnetic-Related Health Modalities
- Featured: Health > Body Electric / Jobs >
CieAura line of products addresses personal energy, sleep, and pain - A new direct sales company, CieAura, presents a well-tested product based on ancient wisdom combined with holographic chip technology to embed special information that augment the body's natural meridians to increase energy, improve sleep, and mitigate pain. (PESN; August 21, 2009) (Comment)
- Using Electricity to Heal - Researchers at the University of Aberdeen, UK, have demonstrated that natural electric fields and currents in tissue play a vital role in orchestrating the wound-healing process by attracting repair cells to damaged areas. (New Scientist; July 26, 2006) (See Slashdot discussion)
- Rife Technology - A New Hope (41 min) - The genius of Royal Rife and his discovery of eliminating diseases like cancer using electro magnetic frequencies, which like so many other simple natural therapies have been suppressed by the govt. and medical powers because of money, greed and power. (Google Video)
- S.C.E.N.A.R., Self-Controlled Energo Neuro Adaptive Regulation - Developed for the Russian space program to replace medical treatment for astronauts during space travel. The SCENAR uses biofeedback - by stimulating the nervous system - and is able to teach the body to heal itself of a wide variety of illnesses.
Keshe Water Entrainments
- Featured: Health > Bio-Energetics / Anti-Gravity / Plasma > Keshe >
Update on Keshe free energy and healing initiative - Belgium inventor who claims anti-gravity, space propulsion, and free energy generator technologies also has a water entrainment technology that has helped some 400 people especially with neurological disorders including M.S., lupus, and fibromyalgia; offers to help Congresswoman Giffords. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 25, 2011)
- em-probe.com - Glen A. Gordon, M.D. has treated thousands of patients, mainly sports injuries; pulsed electromagnetic healing apparatus $150. Documented model with data from refereed journals that show mode of action to be alignment of anti-oxidants with free radicals, which are the primary culprit in disease and injury. U.S. the only industrialized nation not using this technology widely, due to AMA/drug lobby.
- Review of Lecture in Salt Lake City; July 30, 2004 - (PESN)
- Pulsed Electromagnetic Healing - Pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) energy alleged to pass through skin into the deepest parts of the body. See EM-Probe.com. (PESWiki; May 6)
Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation - claims to mitigate pain through external electrical pulsing.
- Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS) (electrotherapy.org)
Weak electric current is claimed to destroy parasites (including bacteria and viruses) by reversing their polarity from positive to negative. In her book "The Cure For All Diseases", Hulda Clark claims that most people have parasites.
- The "Terminator" Zapper by Don Croft - with orgone generator.
- Zephyr Technology - The Multi-Wave Oscillator floods the body with a plethora of powerful electro frequencies, penetrating even the teeth (fillings and all) and all the deep tissues inside the body, thus thoroughly "zapping" parasites especially roundworms and flatworms, (e.g. liver flukes).
Negative Ion Clothing
- DressToCure.com -- Teviron Negative Ions Clothing - A line of clothing that incorporates negative ions that provide health advantages for the human body, include cleansing of the blood, enhancement of the immune system, activation of cells, and adjustment of the autonomous nervous system.
- BioMagnets: Helps relieve Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Knotted ...
- Magnet Chairs - pad on chair
- Alex Chiu's Immortality Device - New invention claims to allow humans to live forever. These magnetic devices allegedly protect your body from germs and diseases. If you ever get bored with immortality you could always stop using it.
- Magnets may make the brain grow stronger - Stimulating the brain with a magnetic coil appears to promote growth of new neurons - possibly leading to treatments for brain diseases. (New Scientist; May 24, 2007)
- Fight Tooth Decay with Electricity - New technology protects teeth from cavities for 5 years with one simple electrical treatment by imposing an efficient ion exchange process through an Electro-chemical reaction in which fluor ions displace the Hydroxide ions at the outer layer of the tooth, producing a new mineral layer with significantly improved chemical and physical resistance. (Isracast; Feb. 1) (See Slashdot discussion)
New NanoTechnology Patch - Nothing Enters The Body!
LifeWave works with the body's natural energy system. LiveWave is designed to send a signal to the body to burn fat as fuel instead of carbs. The result is a multifold increase in energy and stamina. The patches communicate through the body's magnetic field and create what is know as a resonant energy transfer, again nothing enters the body, LifeWave is not a transdermal patch. The Patches have been clinicly tested at several Major Universities. The Patches "transmit" the instructions "burn fat, make energy.
Much more information is avalible through the companys website, as well as an Endorsement from 7x Mr Olympia, Ronnie Coleman. Whats coming in the future from this company may suprise us all.
This first Link in blue  will take you to the companys website. It is sold to the general public through independant distributors.
For those looking for a new and exciting way to improve your health, I highly recommend you take a look at the information. The next link in blue  will take you to my personal website, I'm using the patches and will be posting my results.
Robert Patrick 
Impedance scanning is based on evidence that electrical current passes through cancerous tissue more easily than normal tissue.
- Breast cancer detector uses electricity instead of X-rays - Painless, portable device uses electrical current rather than X-ray to examine breasts for cancer. (PhysOrg; April 26, 2005)
See also: Directory:Orgone
- Orgone / Aetherometry / Bio-Energetics >
Orgonium Orgone Enegy Products - "We provide Orgone Energy generators, Schumann Generators, Orgone devices, Orgone products, Schumann Resonance chi Domes, Wifi radiation shields, mobile phone radiation shields, cell phone radiation shields, computer radiation shields, Orgone pendants, Orgone jewellry, EMR protection pendants & Geoclense EMR harmonizers." (OrgoneEnergy.org)
- Orgone Products - Orgone is the universal Life force, the basic building block of all organic and inorganic matter on the material planet. Dr. Wilhelm Reich, an Austrian scientist, developed a technology to tap into the Cosmic Orgone Sea. It is claimed that Orgone applied to electrical devices can reduce energy consumption by as high as 30%.
- The "Terminator" Zapper by Don Croft - with orgone generator.
- Zephyr Technology - Originally, the Orgone Accumulators were cumbersome boxlike affairs. Today, the flexible Orgone Energy Blanket is often used.
- Orgone / Weather Control >
Wilhelm Reich and the Orgone Energy (video) - Dr. James DeMeo provides a brief overview of Dr. Wilhelm Reich's work and findings on the orgone energy, or life-energy, which have been subjected to careful scientific scrutiny and evaluation, being verified and confirmed in their major aspects, even while his malicious critics continue to ignore or distort this record of accomplishment and discovery. (YouTube; May 11, 2009)
- Featured: Orgone / Aetherometry / Weather Control / Bio-Energetics >
Report on Reich Research from Group in Greece - An introductory paper giving a Reichian perspective on zero point energy, global weather phenomena, free energy, modern science and non-science, misconceptions and associated dangers; as a contribution to discussions involving climate changes, disasters, and the quest for new energies. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; May 15, 2011)
Environmental Electromagnetic Concerns
- Featured: Health > RE Issues > Body Electric >
Beware: Dirty Electricity from Clean Energy - There are some issues that we all need to be aware of regarding "clean energy" and some dire health ramifications from things such as smart meters, solar inverters, wind turbine frequencies, and CFLs. A device's impact on human health should be a primary consideration in deserving the label of "clean energy." (PESN; January 6, 2013)
- Health / Bio-Energetics > Environmental EM Concerns >
Left-sided Cancer: Blame your bed and TV? - In the U.S. bed frames and box springs are made of metal, and the length of a bed is exactly half the wavelength of FM and TV transmissions that have been broadcasting since the late 1940s. In Japan most beds are not made of metal, and the TV broadcast system does not use the 87- to 108-megahertz frequency used in Western countries. (Scientific American; July 2, 2010) (Thanks Adrian Akau)
- Timeline: Electromagnetic Weapons by Judy Wall, Editor, Resonance Newsletter
- Germany Warns Citizens to Avoid Using Wi-Fi - This becomes the most damning ruling made by any government on the fast-growing technology. The German official radiation protection body also advises its citizens to use landlines instead of mobile phones, and warns of "electrosmog" from a wide range of other everyday products, from baby monitors to electric blankets. (TruthOut / Independent; UK; Sept. 9, 2007)
- The radiation poisoning of America - Amy Worthington reviews scientifically-based concerns about the environmental and human health hazards of radiation from cell towers, wireless transmission, and cell phones. Cites state-decided edicts to impose communication towers, despite local objections about safety. (Idaho Observer; Sept. 2007)
Health Effects of High Power Transmission Lines
See also Directory:Electrical Grid
- An Overview of Literature on the Health Effects of High Voltage Lines (infoventures.com)
- Grid >
Cattle respond to magnetic fields from power lines - Researchers, who reported last year that most cows and deer tend to orient themselves in a north-south alignment, have now found that power lines can disorient the animals. When the power lines run east-west, that's the way grazing cattle tend to line up. (Salt Lake Tribune / AP; March 16, 2009) (Nature)
RFID Microchips & Cancer
- Featured: Suppression > EM Concerns > Electrolysis > Boyce >
Inventor's terminal cancer courtesy of Verichip? - Bob Boyce, who has invented a super-efficient electrolysis method, as well as a self-looping electrical circuit capable of charging batteries, discovered a microchip implant in his shoulder when having a tumor removed from that spot, which metastasized. It turns out the chip was made by VeriChip. (PESN; Nov. 28, 2009) (Comments)
Health Effects of 60 Hz AC Power
Some argue that the 60 cycle electricity to which we are subjected in a home or other buildings has negative health consequences.
list documentation here.
Cell phone impact on health
- Cell Phones' impact on health >
Urgent Warning to All Cell Phone Users - If you think the jury’s still out on whether cell phones can be dangerous to your health, then you might want to take the time to listen to this video. Dr. Devra Davis, author of the book, “The Secret History of the War on Cancer,” has been researching the safety hazards of radiation emanating from your cell phone. (DiscloseTV; June 18, 2012)
- Honeybees Face Towering Threat From Cell Phones - Evidence supports the theory of colony collapse disorder (CCD) among honeybees is due to bioactive microwave radiation from cell phones and their relay towers. Recent experiments have found that worker bees fail to return to their hives when their navigation skills are interfered by the mobile microwaves. The radiation also causes damage to the nervous system of the bee and it becomes unable to fly. (Mercola; Nov. 7, 2009)
- Mobile and Wireless - Largest Biological Experiment - Health ramifications of the wireless gadgets that we use, especially cell phones, due to EMF and other non-felt-but-still-impacting emissions. (New Media Explorer; Apr. 20, 2006) (Thanks Sepp Hasslberger)
- Google > Environment > Energy > Electromagnetic Field > Cell Phones
- Mobile Phone Antennas and Human Health
HAARP -- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Featured: Conspiracy / Ventura's "Conspiracy Theory" / Weather Control >
Jesse Ventura takes on the HAARP Conspiracy Theory - The evidence points to the facility being a weapon, with the ability to take down aircraft, manipulate weather (which is supposed to be illegal) and control your mind. The segment illustrated both the weather control and the mind control capabilities using much lower-power variations. (PESWiki; Dec. 27, 2009) (Comments)
- Conspiracy > HAARP / Weather Control / Bio-Energetics >
HAARP: Secret weapon for weather modification, electromagnetic warfare? - Fred Burks reports that a 14-minute documentary by Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) takes on the subject of Tesla-inspired HAARP as a weapon, weather modifier, mind manipulator. It starts out interviewing New Energy Congress advisor, Jeane Manning. (Examiner; Jan. 21, 2010)
Terahertz (THz) Frequencies Impact on Health
- How Terahertz Waves Tear Apart DNA - A team led by Los Alamos National Labs has presented a new model of the way the THz waves (used in airport and hospital scanners) interact with DNA, explaining how the damage is done and why evidence has been so hard to gather. They say that although the forces that terahertz waves exert on double-stranded DNA are tiny, in certain circumstances resonant effects can unzip the DNA strands, tearing them apart. (MIT Technology Review; Oct. 30, 2009)
Electromagnetism and Free Will
- Grand Unified Theories >
If We Have Free Will, Then So Do Electrons - Two Mathematicians believe they have proven that if human experimenters demonstrate 'free will' in choosing what measurements to take on a particle, then the axioms of quantum mechanics require that the free will property be available to the particles measured, or to the universe as a whole. (video) (Slashdot; March 20, 2009)
- Activists topple towers, claim dangers of AM radio waves - A group cited by U.S. officials as a domestic terrorism threat claimed responsibility Friday for knocking down two radio station towers in Snohomish County, Washington. The Earth Liberation Front (ELF) issued a statement saying that "AM radio waves cause adverse health effects including a higher rate of cancer, harm to wildlife, and that the signals have been interfering with home phone and intercom lines." (CNN; September 4, 2009)
means for protecting a person from environmental exposure to electromagnetic fields:
Increasing amount of people have found orgone-generators, generally talked as `orgonite´, to be very effective way to protect your home and environment from cell-phone microwave-transmitters and other sources of electromagnetic radiation. You can find information concerning orgonite easily from internet by searching but i will post here some info and links concerning this subject.
- LessEMF.com - company sells devices to shield against electromagnetic fields.
- Swiss Shield clothing provides protection from electromagnetic radiation - High-tech yarns that are turned into fabrics ensure an efficient shielding of electromagnetic fields. Their degree of screening, can be modulated according to the type of application, extends to more than 80 dB. Besides their scientifically-proven effectiveness, the fabric also satisfies the highest aesthetic demands.
- http://www.next-up.org/Newsoftheworld/Protection.php - EMF shields
Listing use of war applications of electromagnetic-body interaction.
- Maximum pain is aim of new US weapon - Weapon delivers a bout of excruciating pain from up to 2 kilometres away. Intended for use against rioters, it is meant to leave victims unharmed. Pain researchers are furious that work aimed at controlling pain has been used to develop a weapon. (New Scientist; March 2, 2005)
Term used for energy weapon(s) is "DEW"(s) or "Directed" or "Direct Energy Weapon" web search will show many DEW's.
- ElectrotherapyMuseum.com - Jeff Bahary's Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum and Tesla Library
- Electrotherapy.com Electrotherapy Association
- Official Site of Dr. Bruce Lipton - cellular biologist and acclaimed speake
- Encyclopedia on Bio-Electric Resonance
- Health Freedom Rights Act now, before your right to choose is gone.
- Royal Rife Technologies Homepage - Site run by Mike Tichlear, who has done a great deal of research in this area and has been very busy defining various frequencies which affect all biological entities.
- Energy-Medicine.info CoRe Inergetix™ System, is software and hardware that provide holistic analysis and bioenergetic balancing for clients of all ages, as well as animals and plants.
- Cross Currents: The Promise of Electromedicine, the Perils of Electropollution by Robert O. Becker
- Vibrational Medicine: The #1 Handbook of Subtle-Energy Therapies by Richard, Md. Gerber
- Energy Medicine: The Scientific Basis of Bioenergy Therapies by Candace, Ph.D. Pert
- Electromagnetic Fields: A Consumer's Guide to the Issues and How to Protect Ourselves by B. Blake Levitt
- Bioelectromagnetic Healing: A Rationale for its Use by Thomas Valone
- Royal R. Rife: Humanitarian, Betrayed and Persecuted by Gerald F. Foye
- The Holographic Universe by Michael Talbot
- Electrotherapy - Wikipedia's encyclopedic entry (not very well developed)
- BioElectricity - Index of biological systems that use electrical phenomenon that might be either tapped or mimicked. (FreeEnergyNews.com)
- Directory:BioElectricity - Biological systems that use electrical phenomenon that might be either tapped or mimicked.
- Directory:Environmental Impact
- Directory:Earth Changes
- Directory:Earth's Magnetic Pole Shift
ENERGY IN NATURE
- Directory:Microorganisms in Energy Production
- Directory:Bio-Energetics - Body electric
- Directory:Mimicking Living Organisms
- Directory:Solar:Photosynthesis Imitation
- Directory:Earth Batteries
MAN AND NATURE
- PowerPedia:Seventh Generation Sustainability
- Directory:Ocean Trash Vortexes (Gyres)
- Directory:Weather Control | Directory:Weather Modification Documentation
- Directory:Ecological Impact of Oil
- Template:Climate Change footer
- Directory:HAARP -- High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program
- Directory:Oxygen Depletion
- Directory:Global Warming
- Directory:Solar Cycle Influence on Global Temperatures
- Directory:Global Cooling
- Directory:CO2 Sequestration
- Directory:Carbon Credits