PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Emmett L. Butler's Replication of John Bedini's Simplified 'School Girl' Motor and Battery Energizer
- Brief Description
- Said he has achieved over unity with several solid state iterations since the third week of November. Slight "dislexic" modification of the diodes.
More photos here: http://www.keelynet.com/energy/emmettou.htm
Jim, I apologize for the quality of pictures, it was an old polaroid instamatic without a flash, I had it laying around the office and just used it out of hand and tried using flood lights to help, not much I guess, have a new camera now. (ref Jan. 2, 2004)
Reverse chronological sequence
Jan, 2, 2005
"I had sent you the same pictures Jim found on Keelynet back before thanksgiving to let you know there is more than 'one way to skin a cat'. "
Jan. 1, 2005
Posts comment to Bedini SG discussion list saying he achived over unity in the third week in November, and with several iterations since then
Nov. 28, 2004
Posted announcement of over unity to Keelynet
Reported Jan. 1, 2004
Regarding the "black widow",
- it is a bedini sg simplified motor/energizer,
- bi-filar clockwise wound coil, using 23 and 18 gauge magnetic wire, 820 turns,
- rotor 10" diameter, 1/4" wide plexiglas with a highspeed rollerblade bearing in the center and two on the outside of the shaft for alignment and weight bearing exactness.
- There are 6 ceramic rectangular radio shack magnets that are put lengthwise into slots that are cut into the rotor, this does 2 things, 1). reduces air resistance and better alignment for centering purposes, and 2). gives longer pulse duration in the high spike.
- I use just the 680 ohm fixed resistor.
- The circuitry uses the 2n3055, the diodes are different and in different locations due to misunderstanding, availability and some unfortunate moderate dyslexia in schematic interpretation.
I could not figure out for the longest time why no-one on either site could get the types of data I was getting, initially 1-1 unit without factoring and later apparent ou in the classical sense and why no-one was doing it in the non-classical sense?!! Until a friend whom I talk to, pointed out, looking at the photos and by e-mail and phone discussions, that the diodes were different and in the wrong place. I also could not figure out why everyone's unit only seemed to be going 60 -180 or so rpm and the black widow variants between 400-600 rpm's.
- As to the diodes full wave rectifier, etc., that was for the pick-up generator operating off the rotor at the same time.
Thoughts on non-classical OU.
I figured with proper placement if your 3 batteries are charging and if at that time I was only losing .01-.03 v /24hr period and the generator supplies me with approx 11.59 volts (constant) and I can run the bulbs previously mentioned in early first post, approx 3/4 watt, that is far in excess of 1-1 unity. So those are not part of the sg primary circuit.
Having read Sterlings and others posts on how the batteries (to use your terms) see each other, I implemented the branching diodes and as you know they still see each other, It is in the fashion you have them in parallel, so I isolated those also, with their own leads, The circuit then charges each battery individually but still regards the circuit as just one battery, if you understand. But what happens, the length of the wires also have become now hf(radiant) inductors with this circuit, that further enhances not only the charging effect but with understanding certain nuances you can 1). either with minor modification have your 3 battery bank charge at one rate and a much, much tinier rate, but a rate none the less, back charge your output battery or 2). you will have loss to your output battery, very little, but the individual charges of the 3 input batteries will far surpass what you use. Thus leaving you with a net(+) overall charge, this in NO WAY includes the factoring (29%) for the circuit, wheel etc., and I still run my four little bulbs in series, totalling 6 volts at 25 ma. off the back side at the same time.
Pertinent Bedini SG Messages
- "Black Widow" link on KeeleyNet - post by Jim Siwek, with notes of how he sees it differing from the Bedini SG as we have it.
- Gives particulars of his replication (Jan. 2, 2005)
Emmett L. Butler
- "Any who want to come to my office and shop to see, tinker, experiment, and photograph etc. are more than welcome, I have NOTHING TO HIDE.
Westwood/'Westside Apts. Office, 1015 Oakcrest St. Iowa City, Iowa 8-6 or so Mon.,-Fri.; and about 9:30 1:00 or so on Sat.