PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Walter's Replication of John Bedini's Simplified 'School Girl' Motor and Battery Energizer
- Brief Description
- 16-year-old from Argentina achieves rotation on Dec. 31, 2004 using Used a CD drive as a shaft and a CD as a wheel.
Reverse chronological sequence of your activities
Jan. 1, 2004
Walter reports his replication to Bedini SG group.
Dec. 31, 2004
Hopeless, I connected the circuit, approached the coil about 3 milimeters (0,1") and gave the wheel a strong rotation and... VOILA, the transistor turn on and the motor started its life.
So the reasons because the motor didn't work at the beginning were:
1. The distance between the coil and wheel was large (about 3/8").
2.I didn't spin the wheel faster. Later I fixed properly the magnets and cleaned a bit the circuit. The motor restarted at 16:15 and here are the values of the batteries voltage (B1 input batt, B2 Charging batt).
Dec. 30, 2004
Passed all day looking for the problem: NOTHING (this was very frustrating; but I keep trying). I thought that the magnets small size doesn't provide enough flux to the coil.
Dec. 29, 2004
Construction finished at night: Tried to run motor but failed. Tested diodes, base esistances, transistor: OK.
Dec. 31, 2004
- 15 : B1-12.72 Volts, B2-9.58 Volts
- 45 : B1-12.51V, B2-11.32V
- 15 : B1-12.49V, B2-11.45V
and keep going...
I am waiting your instructions about what to do next (base resistor, four batts, supercharging).
- Used a CD drive as a shaft and a CD as a wheel.
- Magnets are 3/4" diam x 1" length.
- The coil isn't attached to the wood base.
- Wires are nearly #20 and #23 (Argentina uses different units).
- Coil has about 600 turns.
- Diode 1N4002 replace 1N4001 and FR107 is here instead of 1N4007 because the two original diodes doesn't exist here.
- Transistor is 2N3055.
- Base resistor is a 47 ohm with a 10k pot.
- Input battery: lead-acid 12 volt 65 Amp/hr (car
- Charging battery: lead acid 12 volt 55 Amp/hr.