PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Bedini SG:Replications:Erwin Rem
Erwin Rem's Replication of John Bedini's Simplified 'School Girl' Motor and Battery Energizer
August 2008: I have been working on a standard replication of the Bedini motor. Accomplishing a little overunity without to much trouble.
July 2011: Latest on efficient led driver. More movies of the prototypes are on my homepage/pulsmotor.
- http://home.wanadoo.nl/remboart/lichtgeenpower.wmv - movie of the testsetting]
Led lights up, no closed circuit. Led gets 0,000040 watt.
- the Bedini Rodin hybrid circuit drawing
My replica is a hybrid of the Bedini motor, youtube open source project pulse motor and Tesla bifilar coil for electromagnets. In theory electric resonance could exist between the two wires in the bifilar coil. This resonance creates extra, free energy. This state of resonance should be able to support itself for some time.
|With an extra generation coil which lights up a led:|
These are results of a testrun with two empty diposable 9 volt batteries. It represents the total voltage over the batteries which are connected in series. Hold in mind the findings of Sterling D. Allan that voltage messurements on disposable batteries are tricky.
Signal of the four ends of the coil visualised on the osciloscope. Neodyme magnet wheel:
Power and loading voltage. Line below is power in, upper smal sawtooth is loadingvoltage:
Ceramic magnet wheel oscilloscope images (ignore the inregularities, notice the spike on the loadingvoltage-laadstroom):
- http://home.wanadoo.nl/remboart/lichtgeenpower.wmv leds at 0,000040 watts from..??
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/metzondercircuit.wmv efficient led light
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor9.wmv Bigger not better
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotorambient.wmv ambient electromagnet, non replicatable
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor8.wmv with three neodyme magnets
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor7.wmv with ceramic magnets, little overunity
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor5.wmv accelerating untill crash
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor4.wmv on 12 volts
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor3.wmv with loading current
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor2.wmv with 2N3055 transistor
- http://home.versatel.nl/remboart/pulsmotor1.wmv with Reed contact
See Discussion page
- Data - General Bedini SG
- Replications - general index
- http://youtube.com/user/kubikop, pulse motor
- http://www.fuel-efficient-vehicles.org/tesla-flying-machine/Tesla-Radiant-Energy-system.php, bifilar coil
- http://www.mvanderschans.nl/magneten.html M.vanderSchans magneten, Krimpen ad IJssel, the Netherlands
The homepage with lots of movies from previous testsettings including this test: