PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Latest Developments on the John Bedini "School Girl Radiant Energy Circuit and Motor" Project
Check here to see the latest major developments. If you've added a section to this project, list it here so others can find it.
Also, check in on the discussion list to see the latest there: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_SG/messages
Most recent first.
(Times are relative to Greenwich Mean Time.)
Current time: 16:38 GMT
Monday, November 3, 2013
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Bedini SG / eMedia Press >
Bedini SG Advanced Book Available - "Not only does it document how far John Bedini has been ahead of the field, but for the first time, it completely explains the operation of the Low-Drag Generator that he invented in 1983." (Free Energy Blog; November 3, 2014)
Saturday, December 7, 2013
- Bedini-SG Machine: DVD series (Part 34) available - Not only are a number of the details from the previous private session fleshed out in even greater detail, but a lively Q & A with the audience in the packed auditorium will give you answers to probably some of the questions that you personally might have wanted to ask. (Free Energy Blog; December 7, 2013)
Monday, August 12, 2013
- Featured: Organizations / Inventors >
Best Kept Secret: Geoffrey S. Miller's Energybat Labs - His projects include: cold electricity; crystal batteries; centrifugal energy amplification; Tesla experiments, including a Tesla turbine; magnetic rail; Bedini energizer; Enerybat alternator; Newman magnet motor; Searl motor; Hull's fusion; Joule ringer; Energybat household 10kW generator; and the Energybat rotating solenoid motor. (PESWiki; August 12, 2013)
Wednesday, July 3, 2013
- Featured: Events > Electromagnetic > Tesla Coil / Bedini SG / Keppe >
Free Energy Meets Free Software at FISL 14 in Brazil - The International Forum for Free Software paid for my trip to come speak at their conference. Though exotic free energy is a tangential topic here, the "outside-the-box" thinking about distributed solutions is something we strongly have in common. (PESN; July 3, 2013)
Tuesday, March 26, 2013
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Bedini SG > Plans >
Bedini SG Intermediate Handbook Launched - Peter Lindemann and Aaron Murakami's latest ebook "goes deeper into the Bedini SG energizer technology and shows you a bunch of John Bedini's *SPECIAL TRICKS* for boosting the output even more, which even includes Nikola Tesla's "Method of Conversion". (PureEnergyBlog; March 26, 2013)
November 26, 2012
- Featured: Batteries > Rejuvenation / Electromagnetic > Bedini SG > Plans >
Bedini SG "Authorized" Beginner's Handbook Posted -- Not First - Peter Lindemann and Aaron Murakami's latest ebook features John Bedini's famous "School Girl Motor", named for its simplicity. However, this is not the first such compilation. Nor is it a clear demonstration of "free energy", though it does illustrate some very interesting principles. (PESN; November 27, 2011)
March 17, 2012
- Featured: Buyer Beware / Magnet Motors > Howard Johnson >
Howard Johnson Magnet Motor Scam Hosted by ClickBank - ClickBank has been hosting a vendor that claims to have developed plans for a magnet motor that will power a house using less than $100 in parts, taking maybe a couple of hours to build, even by "newbies" -- obviously bogus. Furthermore, at least some of the plans are misnamed and plagiarized. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; March 17, 2012)
- Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic / Events > 2011 > Bedini Conferences > July 2011 >
Bedini convention powers up with energy-saving technology - An article in a local paper describes the upcoming Renaissance Free Energy Convention, to be held July 29-31 in Idaho; where attendees will learn how they can power their homes, vehicles and other things on a new alternative energy technology and how to restore most useless batteries. Demos will include a sports car, boat, home-power system and lawnmower, all powered by Energenx’s patented motor generator. (Daily Bee, Idaho; July 21, 2011)
Friday, February 11, 2011
Monday, February 7, 2011
- Featured / OS: Radiant Energy > Bedini SG / Gravity Motors > Milkovic >
Bedini-powered Milkovic two-stage oscillator - Nick Kovacevic has thought to combine two approaches. He uses a Bedini coil to pulse the pendulum of a Milkovic two-stage mechanical oscillator as a way to introduce torque to the Bedini set-up, which usually lacks torque. He's open to suggestions about how to harness a net energy gain. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; February 7, 2011)
November 13, 14, 2010
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2010 > Bedini Conference >
Bedini Renaissance Conference marks turning point in overunity electromagnetic research - The enthusiastic chatter about the Bedini Conference describes a monumental event with amazing demonstrations of technologies and networking of people who previously have only known each other by usernames. What came to be called the "Bedini Ferris Wheel" was unveiled, drawing milliamps while producing tremendous torque and electricity. (PESN; November 23, 2010)
July 13, 2010
- Feature: Electrolysis > Hydrogen / Electromagnetic >
Hydroxy Gen and OU Replications - Michael Couch writes about the many self charging battery system videos of various origins; Bedini, Tesla Switch, SEC, and others showing up all over Youtube. 100% 'Looped' Hydroxy Genset, Kapanadze OU and Self Charging Battery Systems Demoed! (PESN; July 13, 2010)
March 28, 2010
- Bedini SSG without rotor. Fast. Simple. Noiseless. (video) - alexkor345 says "I managed to gather a simple scheme for semiconductor. My experiments have fully confirmed the conclusions of John Bedini. John is absolutely correct. Do not talk about COP> 1. It is necessary to sell a unique lucrative commodity. This "energenx.com". But the range should cover the entire market for batteries. From the simple to the powerful. A very powerful alliance will provide radiant charging and electrolyzer. The resulting gas can be easily converted to any desired electrical output." (June 15, 2010)
Feb. 11, 2010
- Featured / Events: Radiant > Electromagnetic > Bedini >
Tesla Switch Solar Charger to debut at Bedini conference - The April 10 event in northern Idaho will feature a new Tesla switch that enables the batteries in a solar array to last much longer, while also enabling more energy to be drawn from the solar panel system. The Renaissance Chargers and 10-coil Energizer kits will also be demonstrated. (PESN; Feb. 11, 2010) (Comments)
Feb. 9, 2010
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Bedini >
Bedini 10-coil energizer kits now available - Tony Craddock has posted a new infomercial video about the 10-coil energizer kit being manufactured by Rick Friedrich. Their purpose is to educate about Tesla's radiant energy technology, especially pertaining to its desirable effect on batteries, to rejuvenate them and charge them with much less input electricity required. (PESN; Feb. 9, 2010) (Comments)
Jan. 15, 2010
- "ASE Master Mechanic Jeff Williams from http://www.askjeffwilliams.com/ and http://www.nevadasghosttowns.com/ shows you how to build your own Bedini motor with easy step by step instructions. Enjoy" (YouTube; Jan 15, 2010)
Dec. 3, 2009
- Radiant Energy / Electromagnetic > Bedini SG >
PotentialTec.com: Radiant Energy Ordering Center - "Educating the public in potential technology discovered by Nicola Tesla and John Bedini. We offer a variety of electronic parts and research kits developed by Rick Friedrich and John Bedini. These educational kits, requested by the public, are replications of Bedini’s prototype motor generator Energizers."
June 2, 2009
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Bedini SG >
Magniwork free energy plans = bogus claim; say they'll remedy that - Magniwork has been selling a set of plans for a free energy device they say could be scaled to power an entire house. However, it turns out that the device is nothing more than the Bedini SG circuit, which, though interesting, has never been embodied in a self-looped system with energy left over for practical use. They've apologized and removed the Bedini stuff. (PESWiki; June 2, 2009)
June 23, 2008
September 27, 2007
- Related Project > Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor - Peter Lindemann has been coaching a forum in replicating a modified off-the-shelf motor, adding a Bedini-like circuit for improved efficiency, smoother running, and possible over-unity performance.
Feb. 16 2007
- Related Project > Modified Bedini Cole Window motor - Mike (HMM) has posted a demonstrated video of a device which quickly became buzzed as "overunity," but he does not claim it to be such. Complete instructions provided. Many researchers presently seeking to replicate the effect.
Dec 1. 2006
- John Bedini and Tom Bearden have a new book, Free Energy Generation, that gives many advanced details you all have been waiting for. I am selling it for $33 shipping included here. -- Rick Friedrich
Sep 23. 2006
- Pulse Motor Demo, User Truthbeeknown has added an replication to YouTube . --
Apr. 29, 2006
- Bedini SG Status Report - A report by Rick Freidrich, who appears convinced that there are many convincing replications (including his own) of the technology that show a harvesting of energy from outside of the motor-generator system. Discusses the importance of understanding and distinguishing "two energies." With a Preface by Sterling; and a further response by Rick in a new page titled: Missing Historical Context
Jan. 12, 2006
- Video of Perendev Magnet Motor and Bedini Motor replication - "I don't like the term perpetual-motion", says Sterling D. Allan. Whatever you might call it, the Perendev & Bedini Motors that Sterling brought to TeslaTech 2005 certainly caused a stir. (American AntiGravity; Jan. 12, 2006) [video]
Nov - Dec
Lots of activity on the Bedini_SG Yahoo!Group discussion list
- Ken's Replication of the Bedini SG - Using VCR head as rotor. (Aug. 3, 2005)
- Project founder, Sterling D. Allan, presents "Bedini SG Open Source Project" review at the Extrordinary Technology Conference in Salt Lake City. See http://TeslaTech.info for DVD.
- Schematic Page Updated Posting the several month old updates. Several other pages need updating.
- Added new Kevin Roberts replication page As posted on Bedini Monopole list .
- Bedini Monopole Project Update - List moderator, Rick Friedrich, says several people are claiming to have achieved over unity in their replication of Bedini's designs; and says that he is in process of documenting the design specifics as well as the results. (PESN)
- John Bedini's posts to the SG project list (pdf) - Compiled by Ron Pugh. 33 posts, 15 pages. Tesla's radiant energy, battery behavior, Sweet VTA, Kron theory. (April 25, 2005)
- "Zanadu's" replication of the Bedini SG - Data collection commencing. Photos posted.
- Patrick Boivin posts scope shots from Bedini SG with explanation.
- A new page has been added to the site about restoring useless batteries.
Creation of an organized exhaustive summary page to help promote proper and thorough understanding of Bedini's theory and how to make his SG monopole machines the way he recommends.
Bedini announces http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_SG/message/1773 that he will build a new machine in 4 days and display many pictures of the process. Bedini gives more explanation of his theory and restates that radiant energy in these systems is mass-less current. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole/message/21 Tom Bearden has written in his latest book that if a battery was fully charged with mass-less current then it would weigh slightly less than when fully charged with regular current.
Creation of a new SG Bedini Monopole forum for organized study and the creation of a exhaustive summary page: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_Monopole
Monday, Feb. 21
One of the updates to the circuit is the following. Add some small screw-in 6v bulbs and a bulb base. Wire the bulb base in series between the transistor base and the coil feedback winding. The bulb will act as a variable resistor as it lights and dims, balancing things out. John says he already mentioned to this group adding a bulb. And says you should have a resistor in series with this also. On the SG list RS also made the following suggestions. [] "Replace the 680 ohm resistor, with a low value resistor, 10 ohms or so, in series with a 1K pot to tune it and a 12V - 14V 5ma -100ma Radio Shack lite bulb in series with the pot, for the trigger circuit, use what ever size lite bulb glows good, but it's resistance is not high enough create the extra pulses put a current meter on the drive batt feeding the circuit, and if you dont have a o-scope use a cheap AM radio, and adjust the pot up so that you have the lowest current draw, and the motor noise on the am radio is steady, once this point is reached, then any more adjustment up on the pot value will make the extra pulses and start pulling more current and the buzz on the am radio will change, back off a little and it will stablize at that lowest current draw point, with out the extra pulses if the magnets are to strong, and causing the extra pulses, then back off the coil from the rotor till the extra pulses go away and then you can tune it normal, with a little playing with it you will find that lowest current, highest rpm sweet spot and is EASY to hear on the radio when you go past that spot while tuning up on the pot, also the trigger lite bulb will start flashing when the extra pulses show up. On the SG 1n4007 output diode, to the output battery make it out of 5 or more parallel diodes."
This group has been extremely active on the discussion list from Feb. 3 as of the time of this report on Feb. 21, and appears it will be so for at least quite some time longer. John Bedini has been actively participating in the discussion, answering questions, testing theories, providing feedback. Several additional replications have been built. None yet have reported unambiguous evidence of radiant energy.
Saturday, Feb. 19
[] Rick Friedrich reports slight overall gain in new SG setup with only three deep cell marine batteries.
Thursday, Feb. 3
- John Bedini and Peter Lindemann's Medium and Large Motor-Energizer Project - Bedini team explains what they have been up to, and discuss what the Bedini SG was/is designed to accomplish as a teaching tool on the way to more advanced energy tapping technologies. Discuss new medium and large motor-energizers. Using 12-V 1600 Ah batteries. Lighting 1000 Watt array of bulbs.
Thursday, Jan. 20
- Vlusta's rendition of SEBCAR OU - Scope shot given from a device operating similar to M. Charley's SEBCAR over unity claim. Says that Bedini published a similar scope shot several months ago.
Monday, Jan. 17
- M Charley is Claiming Over Unity with SEBCAR Variant of Bedini SG - Says one battery charges multiple batteries. Plans presented for this spin-off of Bedini SG.
Friday, Jan. 14
- Monsieur Bonheur replicates the Bedini SG (simplified) - He had previously replicated a more difficult Bedini iteration, but was intrigued to see what he could do with the SG.
Wednesday, Jan. 12
- Re: Adriano: "I Think is the micro-spark into the trimmer" - iceweller replicates Marcus' set-up with a close approximation. Too early to draw definitive conclusions. (Jan. 11, 2005)
Tuesday, Jan. 11
- M Charley's SEBCAR over unity claim - "Super Efficient Battery Charger And Re-energizer" variant of the Bedini SG said to operate in a mode of extracting more energy than it uses. Not yet independently replicated or verified.
Sunday, Jan. 9
- We may have something here - Jim Siwek reports a tentative repeat of Marcus' results.
Saturday, Jan. 8
- Self-Running Bedini SG Variant - Using a damaged resistor, Marcus Wagner was able to plug the output straight into the input battery. Observed increase in voltage, with output-to-input current apparent over unity short-term. Photos and video.
Wednesday, Jan. 5
- Errata: Eveready NiCd Rechargeables perform comparably when charged on Bedini SG v. conventional - Bad switch position discovered during last test, throwing all results for this particular experiment into question.
- (belated report) SDA Exp. 19: New Coil and Wheel - Changed wheel from 22" diam 16 magnets to 16.5" diam 24 magnets. Changed coil from ~425 turns to ~1290 turns. New wheel spins faster on old coil, stabilizes more rapidly on new coil. Data compared. (covering Dec. 24 - 27)
Tuesday, Jan. 4
- Robert Claypool - reported on Jan. 4 that he repolicated the Bedini SG via a laptop (?)
- SDA Exp. 21: Thought I had it, but not yet - Solid state charge works better than rotational charge at the same charging current. For the spinning rotor scenario, I implemented most of John Bedini's recent suggestions. Neither test reveals over unity, though the solid state test looked at first like it was going to. 17 pp of data posted.
Monday, Jan. 3
- Atlantis' Replication - three iterations.
Sunday, Jan. 2
- Emmet Claims OU in Bedini SG - Says he has achieved over unity with several configurations since the third week of November. In process of conveying details.
Saturday, Jan. 1
- Exp. 20.1: Like Balancing an Egg on End - Sterling reports a phenomenon in which a quasi-steady balance point is attained between solid state resonance and the first rotation speed. At that point, the meter jumps all over the place.
- Walter's Bedini SG Replication - 16-year-old from Argentina achieves rotation on Dec. 31, 2004 using Used a CD drive as a shaft and a CD as a wheel.
- Flux Coil Test - Marcus reports the results of his slight modification of the Bedini SG. Data shows 175% efficiency, but certain factors are not being taken into consideration.
Friday, Dec. 31
- Sept.-Oct. 2004 "Latest Developments" index archived for Bedini SG project.
- Marcus Posts Oscilloscope Shots - pre- and post-load.
- Bedini OU Conclusion for Exp. 18 Retracted - Sterling posts YoTango's results and concedes that his (Sterling's) assumptions about Watt usage were flawed, and that an OU conclusion is not supported by Exp. 18.
Thursday, Dec. 30
- So, you think you have free energy? What now? - 'YoTango' sets forth a recommended procedure for (1) confirming the claim and (2) publishing, to avoid shut-down. Says maintaining wheel rotation only consumes a fraction of a Watt.
Tuesday, Dec. 28
- Battery Load Test Evokes OU Conclusion for Bedini SG - Though output was less than input,
the amount of energy required to keep the motor wheel in motion during charge bespeaks the tapping of radiant energy. (PESWiki; Dec. 28)
Monday, Dec. 27
- Monsieur Bonheur reports preliminary results of adding steel disks to magnet rotor in a Bedini system - "I think that closing the magnetic field helped removing resistance from the motor while increasing efficiency."
Friday, Dec. 24
- Bedini SG Replication by Richard - Has been wanting to build a Bedini for a year. Success on Christmas eve. Slight modification from plans.
Wednesday, Dec. 22
- Tuning Tips - John gives several tips on how to optimize the Bedini SG, from how to tune in the base resistor, to wire gauge modifications. He would like to see us get to the point that we can run a 500 W inverter.
Monday, Dec. 21
- Rayovac Maximum Plus Alkaline AA non-Rechargeable batteries do not hold charge - Four non-rechargeable Alkaline AA Batteries by Rayovac took a charge from the Bedini SG but then did not perform under load.
Sunday, Dec. 19
- RPM Fluctuations documented - odd phenomenon noticed and recorded. Graph included.
Saturday, Dec. 18
- NiMH rechargeables rejuvenated to like-new with Bedini SG - Digital camera batteries would barely take a charge before. After being charged with Bedini SG, they nearly out-perform factory new batteries.
- Eveready® NiCd Rechargeables endure longer on Bedini SG charge - A baby swing ran 1.43 times longer after the second charge of four NiCd D-size batteries.
- New Experiment Design - Report on lengthy phone conversation with John Bedini, and plan for new experiment to prove radiant energy infusion.
- Coaching page updated with John's latest comments
- Australian Sourcing for Bedini SG - index commenced
Friday, Dec. 17
- Experiment 17 by Sterling Allan: Continous Rotation of Conditioned Batteries - Flirting with over unity -- tapping into some external source of energy. Commenced Dec. 10, 2004, still under way as of Dec. 17.
Thursday, Dec. 16
- Marcus' Replication - Belated index of his work since Nov. 19. Novel approach to kick starting solid state; measuring radiant spike. Happy 23 birthday.
- SION Power - Developing a new generation of rechargeable lithium-sulfur batteries for mobile electronics and electric vehicles. We might want to try out their batteries on the Bedini SG.
Tuesday, Dec. 14
- Very unusual thing happened: static phenomenon; short - Sterling's reporting on Dec. 13 observations during Exp. 17.4
Monday, Dec. 13
- Wheel bearing problem, modifications - Jim reports results of doubling the number of magnets on his wheel: dropping input current by half, and increasing rotation speed.
- Exp. 14.2 by Sterling Allan - Compares Steady State Discharge with Average Voltage Drop During Continuous Rotation of Conditioned Batteries. Dec. 3-10.
- Operating Instructions - instruction page created.
Saturday, Dec. 11
- Net Battery Capacity Goes Up after 28 Hours - Capacity is a much more indicative measurement than just battery voltage. Possible proof that radiant energy is coming into the system.
- Coil Energizing Timing - Jim uses an LED light to see just when the trigger and discharge windings are activated as the magnet passes over the coil, showing evidence for the function of the scalar south pole.
- Batteries "see" each other, even though not in parallel - Multiple batteries being charged at the same time tend toward the same voltage. Input voltage seen by the output batteries. Input batteries upon rotation recoil to an extrapolated line.
- Bedini comment - "You will find that the scalar south is driving the wheel and not the north pole."
- Brief update of Sterling's recent experimentation - Thumbnail sketch of three reports pending.
Friday, Dec. 10
- Circuit for Two Charging Batteries - Photo with labels posted by Rick Friedrich showing two additional 1N4007 diodes, one per battery.
Thursday, Dec. 9
- One 1N4007 to Each Battery in Bank - to isolate batteries charging so one does not drag on another.
- Jack R. Welch's replication of Bedini SG - Has applied magnets of 2x size; tried different transistors to match.
Wednesday, Dec. 8
- Battery Compilation - Commencing an index page to report which kinds of batteries have been tested and what the results were. To track the claim that some non-rechargeable batteries will charge via the Bedini SG.
- Battery Characteristics > Batteries, desulfation, impedance measurement - tools and resources links by Ole Nielsen.
Tuesday, Dec. 7
- MCharley's Replication - First accomplished Nov. 28. Two builds.
Monday, Dec. 6
- Rick Friedrich's Profile - PESWiki participant in Bedini SG replication and director of Bearden book study group project.
Sunday, Dec. 5
- "Oneness" 's replication - using two parallel wheels, achieving solid state resonance right off. First reported Dec. 5, 2004
Saturday, Dec. 4
- Rick Friedrich reports his latest experimentation and results - general observations of interesting charging phenomenon.
- "HS" Replication - Advanced form of Bedini SG. First reported Dec. 3, 2004
Friday, Dec. 3
- Academy Study Group: Bearden's Energy from the Vacuum - Index created by Rick Friedrich to begin a resource for the layman to grasp the difficult concepts presented in Tom Bearden's book.
Wednesday, Dec. 1
- Jim's Exp. 6 - Concept proven? Not quite.
Tuesday, Nov. 30
- Continuous Rotation of Conditioned Batteries - Four batteries being charged in Bedini SG circuit, taking turns on input, show voltage drop slight enough to encourage the notion that external (e.g. "radiant" / "aetheric") energy is being tapped.
Monday, Nov. 29
- Pakis' Replication page updated - solid state, photos, data report.
Sunday, Nov. 28
- Rotating without shut-off - Sterling posts a method he devised for rotating a back-end battery set to the front end, and the front-end to the back-end, without disconnecting the circuit, to minimize equilibration that usually occurs during disconnect.
Wednesday, Nov. 24
- Pakis' Replication - Using solid state resonant mode since accomodations don't have room for wheel. Toying with LI batteries (caution).
- Same Charge Current with Three Different Input Scenarios Shows Uniform Charging Speed - Each schenario delivered 0.040 amps +/- .001 to the receiving battery. One scenario entailed the wheel rotating at nearly twice the speed as another scenario. A third scenario entailed a large variation in the gap between the wheel and the coil. Battery charged a nominally the same rate each time.
Tuesday, Nov. 23
- It's Working - Sterling gives a teaser report of the first 36 hours of his five battery rotation experiment. Net charge is increasing over time, front and back. Follow-up clarification. Increase reading was due to meter malfunction.
- John and Peter's Coaching - Index created to keep track of the various coaching comments John Bedini and his associate, Peter Lindemann, have provided.
Saturday, Nov. 20
- Gerhard Flemming reports 4-battery rotation results - 12v that have been supercharged, rotated one at a time through the front end (input) show a gradual collective decline in charge over time.
- Knife-switch Schematic for reversing front/back batteries - for three or more battery scenario. By Rick Friedrich.
- Knife-switch Schematic for reversing front/back batteries - for two battery scenario. By Rick Friedrich.
Friday, Nov. 19
- Experiment 10.4 Standing Discharge Rates - Batteries longest on the Bedini Circuit discharged significantly more slowly at first, but then after a day discharged to a lower voltage than those batteries that are more recent to the circuit and lower than one that was damaged early on, and dropped rapidly at first.
Thursday, Nov. 18
- Related > Fuel-less Motor Design Announced by GMC Holdings - Stand alone, pollution free, quiet, cool running, scalable, based largely on John Bedini's technology. Now looking to next step of commencing process of taking it to market. (PESN; Nov. 18, 2004)
Wednesday, Nov. 17
- Influence of Gap Between Wheel and Coil - Exp. 11 by SDA shows that the closest distance does not produce optimum RPM. (Nov. 15,16 data)
Sunday, Nov. 14
- Welcome to Bedini SG Participants - Page created to orient project newcomers in how to post their reports on this site.
- Template page for your Data presentation
- Template for building your replications index page
- Ohms v Amps v RPM and Multiple Stable Rotation Curves - Sterling's Bedini SG data shows several regions in which two stable rotation speeds are obtained at the same resistance in the Bedini SG circuit. Looking for ideal resistance for running the motor-energizer.
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Bedini SG Project Educational Mission Accomplished - Peter Lindemann remarks that the core purpose of the project was accomplished with the first replication report last month. As is, the system is not intended as an excess energy generation device.
Wednesday, Nov. 10
- Directory:Bedini_SG:Replications:Gerhard_Flemming - I am still Supercharging 3 batteries. Can not figure out when to stop.
Tuesday, Nov. 9
- Inductive Fractionation and Reactive Power - Peter Lindemann presents a portion of his theory as to how radiant energy works, and how this is illustrated in the Bedini SG motor-charger. John Bedini chimes in as well.
Monday, Nov. 8
- Rick Friedrich's Replication of the Bedini SG - accomplished Nov. 8, 2004 using CD drive for bearings and CDs to hold magnets.
- Tools for measuring rpm (revolutions per minute) of a rotating device - optical tach, multimeter option, makeshift oscilloscope, etc.
Sunday, Nov. 7
- Related Technologies and Circuits - index created
- Resistor Parameters - From 47 ohms to 20k ohms, the "volume/speed control" for this device, from changing rate of rotation to the frequency of resonance in solid state (no rotation) mode, including an audible frequency range.
Friday, Nov. 5
- Jim Replicates Bedini SG Solid State - Achieved resonance from the circuit prior to obtaining rest of components to build rotating portion of device. Reports various outputs when modulating the resistance.
Thursday, Nov. 4
- Zero Change Detected in "Zero Current" Bedini Charged Batteries - Extrapolating to a point where output current goes to zero, with high frequency pulsing of the circuit, the expected results were to see super robust batteries. Instead, the load test showed no change. Perhaps different load types respond differently?
- Sept - Oct 2004 - Archive of "Latest" listings.