PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Introduction to John Bedini's "School Girl Radiant Energy Circuit and Motor"
- Radiant Energy
- is free, everywhere present, and an inexhaustible fuel source.
- Bedini and Lindemann have built scores of working iterations of this patented circuit, including a solid state version. Approximately ten of these demo units were witnessed in person by four PES Network Inc personnel, including an Electrical Engineer from PES Network. PES Network is now in process of replicating some of those circuits for the purpose of additional independent validation and testing.
- The plans here are a modification of the "school girl" design posted elsewhere. The plans posted here are from a modification of that design introduced by Bedini and Lindemann the day prior to the first visit by PES Network personnel in Sept. 2004. This iteration eliminates the 4-way bridge and capacitor, and replaces it with just one 1000 V diode. Click here for explanation of additional differences.
- "School Girl" : In honor of a ten-year-old girl who built the Bedini patent circuit (in 2001) and demonstrated it at a school science fair, winning all honors at the fair. The device ran for five days, including through the night, continuous.
- refers to the fact that the magnets just face one direction (in contrast to being alternate N, S). The coil nominally sees just one polarity.
- Input / Output
- Electrical output is not the product of gain here. Measured electrical output is about 30% of input. However, the input battery performance v. output battery is roughly 1:3 to 1:4.
- The measured volts - amps in is ___. The measured volts - amps out is ___. The input battery control (same make/model, new, as battery running motor) produces ___ amount of output energy under the same load conditions as the charged output batteries.
- Batteries conditioned by this charging array 1) last longer, 2) output their energy for a longer period of time, 3) do not heat upon charging, 4) are refurbished.
- Estimated Cost of Materials
- Could be as cheap as free, depending on how many parts can be rummaged from junk or spare parts. Purchased new, the components might run around $110.00.
- Sourcing Materials
- Components are ubiquitous. Most everything can be obtained from a local Radio Shack. A kit will follow after the plans are shown to be adequate.
- Estimated Time of Assembly
- Building the frame from scratch, to hold the wheel in position is the most time-consuming part of the project (roughly 2-8 hours, depending on skill and adequacy of tools). Affixing magnets takes between 1-2 hours. Winding coil may take about an hour. Soldering the circuit may take 1-2 hours. These times will vary widely, depending on the person's skills and resources.
A New Generation of Scientists
Nikola Tesla's Radiant Energy technology is outside of the realm of the comprehension of most people in our generation. However, this is not because it is difficult to understand so much as it is because its promotion has been impeded for over 100 years by the powers that be, and the education system does not teach some of the basic principles upon which this science is founded. Combine that with a healthy mental block, and you have the reason why very few people have ventured into this new science, and why yet again fewer have obtained successful results -- and why those who are successful are marginalized as having no credibility.
If only there could be a simple experimental procedure that even junior high school students could do to demonstrate the effect, then the overwhelming blockage that has stymied this technology could begin to evaporate.
That is what we believe this experiment project can accomplish. The plans are simple enough, and the components inexpensive enough, that even the most meager junior high school budget could afford it with a high school student directing it -- and hence understand it, beginning a new generation of students that are raised with Tesla technology as an integral part of their core scientific paradigm.
Ramifications for Practical Electricity Generation
Once a number of people have successfully build this simple proof of concept, and understand the principle behind the technology, the logical next step will be the emergence of scaled versions for practical applications, ranging from cell phone charging to municipal power generation -- with radiant energy as the free, everywhere present, and inexhaustible fuel source.
Telsa, who invented A.C. power, radio, radar and X-ray, has been called the "inventor of the 20th century," because his inventions have been so integral to the infrastructure of modern society. Yet he hardly gets a footnote in our children's textbooks. Maybe this project can help turn that around, helping Tesla to become the "Father of Free Energy" in the 21st century.
- PowerPedia:John Bedini - natural at circuits, famous in audio equipment.
- Directory:Peter Lindemann - 30 years in free energy, a pillar in the research community.
Lindemann and Bedini joined forces about a year ago. The synergistic union has been fruitful.
John's brother is the business manager of Bedini Technologies Inc., and ably handles the business end of their affairs. He has a Rottweiler temperament in his protection of the two inventors and their work.