PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Recommended Instrumentation for Measuring John Bedini's "School Girl Radiant Energy Circuit and Motor for the Collection of Accurate Data"
10-40 Watt Light Bulb
Wattage needs to be accurate.
The purpose to quantify the discharging of a charged battery. Possible source: auto parts store, local auto mechanic's shop. Be sure that the discharge rate is within the battery's factory-specified recommended rate (not discharing faster than recommended).
(e.g. Ancor mini lamp #1142, Volts: 12, Amps: 1.44, Watts: 18.4)
For measurement of voltage and amperage.
Battery Capacity Analyzer
- "We use a very special meter to determine the charge in the secondary battery. That meter is called a BK Precision Battery Capacity Analyzer, Model 600." -- John Bedini, Oct. 20, 2004
- BK Model 600
- "12V Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Capacity Analyzer"
- B&K Precision model 600 measures the storage capacity of 12V Lead Acid Batteries and displays the batteries capacity as a percentage. This can help identify batteries, which may be defective or deteriorated.
- Pulls just over 5 amps for less than a second. Non-test load, for digital display is 100 mA.
- - Lashen.com - $ 229.95
- - Fotronic.com - $299.00
- - T Equipment.net - $299.00
- - GlobalSpec.com (specs)
Computerized Battery Analyzer
"Test virtually any type or size of battery, any chemistry, any number of cells up to 48 volts."
- Up to 40 amps or 150 watts, whichever is higher.
- Tests the total amount of energy stored in a battery (capacity in AmpHrs)
- Software provides automatic sensing of the battery cell count, a safe maximum discharge current and recommends a minimum safe cutoff voltage
- Plug-and-play USB interface to the computer.
- Software, supplied with the CBA, is easy and intuitive
- Graphically displays and charts voltage versus time
- Constant current load is controlled both with software and electronically.
- Graphs may be displayed, saved and printed.
- Multiple graphs of the same battery, or multiple batteries, may be compared or overlaid.
- May be printed on a color or black and white printer.
- CBA will even measure the temperature of a battery using the optional external temperature probe.
- Product Review by Sterling
- Probably a defective unit. Will return for replacement, per manufacturer's suggestion.
Some means of discharging the batteries over time within their rating.
- Tools for measuring rpm (revolutions per minute) of a rotating device - optical tach, multimeter option, makeshift oscilloscope, etc.
To be able to detect the North pole of the magnets.
Would be good for documenting that any effect is not coming as a result of the degaussing of the magnets.