PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Recommended Instrumentation for Measuring John Bedini's "School Girl Radiant Energy Circuit and Motor for the Collection of Accurate Data"
10-40 Watt Light Bulb
Wattage needs to be accurate.
The purpose to quantify the discharging of a charged battery. Possible source: auto parts store, local auto mechanic's shop. Be sure that the discharge rate is within the battery's factory-specified recommended rate (not discharing faster than recommended).
(e.g. Ancor mini lamp #1142, Volts: 12, Amps: 1.44, Watts: 18.4)
For measurement of voltage and amperage.
Battery Capacity Analyzer
- "We use a very special meter to determine the charge in the secondary battery. That meter is called a BK Precision Battery Capacity Analyzer, Model 600." -- John Bedini, Oct. 20, 2004
- BK Model 600
- "12V Sealed Lead-Acid Battery Capacity Analyzer"
- B&K Precision model 600 measures the storage capacity of 12V Lead Acid Batteries and displays the batteries capacity as a percentage. This can help identify batteries, which may be defective or deteriorated.
- Pulls just over 5 amps for less than a second. Non-test load, for digital display is 100 mA.
- - Lashen.com - $ 229.95
- - Fotronic.com - $299.00
- - T Equipment.net - $299.00
- - GlobalSpec.com (specs)
Computerized Battery Analyzer
"Test virtually any type or size of battery, any chemistry, any number of cells up to 48 volts."
- Up to 40 amps or 150 watts, whichever is higher.
- Tests the total amount of energy stored in a battery (capacity in AmpHrs)
- Software provides automatic sensing of the battery cell count, a safe maximum discharge current and recommends a minimum safe cutoff voltage
- Plug-and-play USB interface to the computer.
- Software, supplied with the CBA, is easy and intuitive
- Graphically displays and charts voltage versus time
- Constant current load is controlled both with software and electronically.
- Graphs may be displayed, saved and printed.
- Multiple graphs of the same battery, or multiple batteries, may be compared or overlaid.
- May be printed on a color or black and white printer.
- CBA will even measure the temperature of a battery using the optional external temperature probe.
- Product Review by Sterling
- Probably a defective unit. Will return for replacement, per manufacturer's suggestion.
Some means of discharging the batteries over time within their rating.
- Tools for measuring rpm (revolutions per minute) of a rotating device - optical tach, multimeter option, makeshift oscilloscope, etc.
To be able to detect the North pole of the magnets.
Would be good for documenting that any effect is not coming as a result of the degaussing of the magnets.