PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
John Bedini and Peter Lindeman's Coaching Regarding John's Simplified 'School Girl' Motor and Battery Energizer
- http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bedini_SG/messages/ [It would be nice if someone could link to John and Peter's posts there to this index here]
Dec. 22, 2004
- Tuning Tips - John gives several tips on how to optimize the Bedini SG, from how to tune in the base resistor, to wire gauge modifications. He would like to see us get to the point that we can run a 500 W inverter.
Dec. 16, 2004
- To Jim - south pole scalar, EMF, and torque
- Hall switching and monopoles - monopoles, and why neos won't work.
- Hall switching - gives link to location of description of how this works.
Dec. 13, 2004
- battery testing - Don't do battery capacity test while batteries are on the circuit.
- The energizer needs the impedance of the battery too work right - you cannot use an inductor in line with the batteries.
Dec. 10, 2004
- Answer to some questions - You will find that the scalar south is driving the wheel and not the north pole
Nov. 10, 2004
- when supercharging is done - Peter
Nov. 9, 2004
- What charges the batteries - John talks about lamellar currents...
Nov. 8, 2004
- Bring front battery up to battery bank voltage before connecting Peter answers Q. "What about adding resistor to new battery." (later answers Q. about feasibility of resistor, saying it blocks radiant charge)
- How Radiant Energy works - Peter
Nov. 7, 2004
- - Inductive Fractionation - Peter
Oct. 20, 2004
- YahooGroup > An Answer to Koen, Horace, and others John Bedini responds to various other circuit recommendations
- PESWiki > John Bedini on Radiant Energy and Data Collection - John discusses his methods of collecting and analyzing data relevant to his various circuit designs. Mentions battery analyzer, wave forms; discusses Tesla's radiant energy and back EMF.
Oct. 18, 2004
- My energizer John
Oct. 11, 2004
- The Beneficial Behavior of Batteries in the Bedini Circuit - Peter Lindemann comments on what he has observed first-hand through experimental procedure.
Oct. 10, 2004
- Peter Lindemann's Coaching of Sterling's Replication - Suggestions about the Bedini "School Girl" (simplified) replication and experiment.
- PowerPedia:John Bedini
- Directory:Peter Lindemann
- Directory:Nikola Tesla | PowerPedia:Nikola Tesla
- PowerPedia:Radiant Energy