PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Battery Reconditioning and Recycling
See also Directory:Recycling#Batteries
There are inventors out there who have refined methods of reconditioning batteries by using certain chemicals and a pulsed charge; eliminating the need to discard a batter when its life has been expended.
- Top 100: Featured: Battery Chargers / Radiant Energy >
Bedini's R-Charge Device also Rejuvenates Batteries - Renaissance Charge brings to the marketplace the first radiant [as in Tesla] battery chargers that radically increasing battery capacity in sulfated (dead or dying) batteries, dramatically reducing replacement costs. R-Charge also draws less power compared to traditional chargers. (PEWiki; Nov. 10, 2008)
- Batteries > Rejuvenators / Chargers >
Battery Wizard Can Recharge Your Non-Rechargeable Batteries - Batter Wizard lets you get a few charge cycles out of usually non-rechargeable batteries, without blowing them up. It also revives rechargeable batteries as long as they aren't fully depleted. At $50, the return on investment isn't bad. A built-in micro-processor indicates defective batteries. (Green Optimistic; Sept. 22, 2009)
Kits & Plans
- Batteries > Rejuvenation >
Battery Secrets by Peter Lindemann - "Learn the real science behind keeping a battery in good shape for a theoretically unlimited number of charge cycles. The battery industry has kept this secret from you, and no battery charging or rejuvenation expert will tell you this! Learn why virtually all battery chargers on the market are actually KILL your batteries! (EMediaPress; November, 2011)
- Featured: Batteries > Rejuvenation / Electromagnetic > Bedini SG > Plans >
Bedini SG "Authorized" Beginner's Handbook Posted -- Not First - Peter Lindemann and Aaron Murakami's latest ebook features John Bedini's famous "School Girl Motor", named for its simplicity. However, this is not the first such compilation. Nor is it a clear demonstration of "free energy", though it does illustrate some very interesting principles. (PESN; November 27, 2011)
- Feature / Open Source: Batteries > Reconditioning >
Lead Acid Battery Reconditioning with Replacement Electrolytes - A group of back yard experimenters are looking a ways to rejuvenate used sulfur lead acid batteries by replacing the electrolyte with pickling alum, as well as magnesium sulfate (epsom salts), and even copper sulfate. It is thought that the new electrolyte reverses the sulfation build up on the plates of the battery. (PESWiki; Aug. 2, 2010)
- [ The Battery Reconditioning Report] - Learn how to start your own niche business by reconditioning Ni-Cd and NiMh batteries. (ClickBank; Jan. 23)
- "This ebook is a smart set of techniques, some of which I knew for years and have applied to seemingly dead NiCad batteries. This looks like a good and simple way to run a very good small business in a field that has lots of opportunity." -- Ken Rauen, PES Network Inc., Science Advisor; and founding member of New Energy Congress (Jan. 24, 2006)
- Battery Reconditioning - Learn how to recondition, test and rejuvenate Ni-Cd and NiMh batteries. Restore your old batteries! Step-By-Step Guide!
Battery Longevity Add-Ons
- World Improvement Through the Spirit Ministries - Timothy Thrapp claims to have an inexpensive patch to place on a battery to make it last much longer and recharge better.
Research and Development
- Electromagnetic > Electric Vehicles > Chris Hunter >
Power Trip: A look at inventor Chris Hunter - Local coverage reviews the several amazing pursuits under way by this eccentric Alaskan inventor, including ways to extend the life of batteries, creating better motors for his electric vehicle conversion project, and ways to draw heat and power from ambient air. (Frintiersman; June 19, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electric Vehicles > eCars > ArcticTek >
Alaska Star's axial flux motor revolution (Interview) - Chris Hunter describes his new ultra-efficient, 800-mile range electromagnetic motor design that he's making for his Alaskan car. He also talks about some of his other emerging prototypes, including the Aerothermal Rankin cycle engine, beta voltaic solar panels, magnetolysis, and battery extender. (PESN; March 16, 2010) (Comment)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electric Vehicles > eCars >
Chris Hunter's Axial Flux Motor - Alaskan inventor, Chris Hunter, is retrofitting his '93 Geo Storm with an electromagnetic motor of his own design, which draws from a wide range of scientific studies, including Flynn Parallel Path, Bedini battery rejuvenation, back EMF harvesting, and other innovations. (PESWiki; March 15, 2010)
- News:Energy Storage | 2009
- PowerPedia:Electric battery
- Directory:Battery Reconditioning and Recycling
TYPES OF BATTERIES
- PowerPedia:Earth battery
- Directory:Proton Polymer Batteries
- Directory:Silver Polymer Batteries
- Directory:Water-Powered Batteries
SCALE OF BATTERIES
RELATED TO BATTERIES
- PowerPedia:Baset trailer
- Directory:Fuel Cells