PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- See also Events
A directory of conferences, expos, congresses, symposia, lecture series having to do with free energy technology: both conventional, including solar, wind, geothermal, tide, wave; as well as exotic, such as covering electromagnetic overunity, zero point energy, cold fusion, magnet motors, aether, water as fuel, etc.
Exotic Annual Free Energy Conferences
- Conference On Future Energy (COFE) - sponsored by Thomas Valone's Integrity Research Institute, including such topics as Focus Fusion, zero point energy, electrostatic confinement fusion, algae biofuel.
- Events:2009:Conference On Future Energy (COFE) - third international
- Events:ExtraOrdinary Technology Conference (TeslaTech) - a highlight annual conference
Conventional Free Energy Conferences
- Directory:Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- News:Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
- Template:Tesla footer
- Directory:Galactic Sea of Energy
- Directory:Grand Unified Theories | Directory:Aether Physics Model
- Directory:Fractal Antennas as an Energy Source
- Directory:Electromagnetic (overunity)
- Directory:Motor-Generator Self-Looped with Usable Energy Left Over
- Directory:Magnet Motors | News:Magnet Motors
- Directory:Linear Magnet Accelerators
- Directory:Pyramid Power
- Directory:Quantum Particles
- Directory:Solid State
- Directory:Solid State Generators | PowerPedia:Solid State Generator
- Directory:Toroidal Power
- Directory:Power from Ambient Electromagnetic Radiation
- Directory:Gravity Motors
- Events (main index) - upcoming / ongoing
- News:Events - events as we cover them in our news - Events:Archive: 2002 | 2003 | 2004 | 2005 | 2006 | 2007 | 2008 | 2009 | 2010 | 2011 | 2012
- Directory:Annual Free Energy Conferences
- News - Free Energy News
- PESWiki home page