PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Compiled by Sterling D. Allan
Pure Energy Systems News
May 24, 2014
- Hi Sterling!
- Take a look at this new group dedicated to developing possibly the cleanest form of energy. They are looking for volunteers to help crowd-fund research and development of aneutronic fusion. If it is successful, it could replace nuclear fission and fossil fuels with energy that does not pollute the air, add to greenhouse warming, or make radioactive waste.
Here's a snippet:
- Aneutronic nuclear fusion can provide unlimited electric power without polluting the environment with radioactive waste and greenhouse emissions
- Mission: The mission of the Chemonuclear Fusion Project is to raise awareness of this new and vitally important clean energy source and to promote research & development.
- General Information
- The Chemonuclear Fusion Project is soliciting volunteers to help our crowdfunding and educational campaigns. Our crowdfunding webpages will soon be up and running. We want people to post to discussion groups and help us get the word out that aneutronic chemonuclear fusion might be the radiation free way to power the world if we can get the funding to build and test reactors.
- Artists can help us design T-shirts, mugs, and promotional items to sell and give away to our contributors. Writers to write promotional materials and post to web forums are also wanted. Professional and amateur scientists who can help the public understand the concepts of chemonuclear fusion are encouraged to contact us also.
- Directory:Nuclear | PowerPedia:Nuclear power
TYPES OF REACTORS
- Directory:Cold Fusion | PowerPedia:Cold Fusion | Site:LRP:Cold Fusion | News:Cold Fusion
- Directory:Aneutronic Fusion
- Directory:Noble Gas Engines | Template:Noble Gas footer
- Directory:Thorium Reactors | PowerPedia:Thorium Reactors
- Directory:Resonant Nuclear Reactor
- PowerPedia:Nuclear fission