PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
please3mta3's Report of Acetone' Effect on Mileage and Performance
My wife drives a 2003 Honda Element Realtime. It does about 375 km before filling up, meaning when the empty light goes on she fills the tank, it's around 45 L (60L tank, 15L reserve). I first read about the Honda Pilot on this website, and decided to try it on mine.
- 2003 Honda Element
- 1.26 oz/10 gal (2 oz / 60 L)
- 375 km before
- 390 km after
- 390 km tested
- no noticeable power gains (power, idle, exhaust)
August 20, 2005
I started with 2oz Acetone. When the empty light came on, the trip meter read 390 km. So, there was a 15 km increase.
- email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Acetone as Fuel Additive - directory
- Acetone Discussion List
- Fuel Efficiency directory index at PESWiki