PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
PESWiki Directory of Clean Energy Technologies
- Featured: Organizations / Time Travel >
Anderson Institute's Time Control Technology - Dr. David Anderson and his associates at the Anderson Institute allegedly are able to actually control time. There are also ramifications for free energy in the research they are doing. (PESWiki; March 25, 2010)
- Automotive Hydrogen Generators and Delivery Systems - are also known as Hydrogen Generators, Hydrogen Boosting Technology or Hydrogen Injection. The idea behind the technology is to deliver a small amount of Hydrogen Gas into the engine to improve the combustion of your fuel.
- Top 100:
A123 Systems lithium-ion battery technology - A123 replaces the cobalt oxide in lithium-ion cells with nanophosphate, enabling a quick charge, while delivering high power density, with a long life-time. Is used in power tools, and is process of breaking into hybrid vehicle market.
- Top 100:
A2BE Using Algae to Capture Carbon and Produce Biodiesel and Food - A2BE Carbon Capture is developing bio-secure, scalable, climate adaptive, and highly cost-effective technology for producing valuable fuel and food from CO2 using algal photosynthesis and bio-harvesting in a system they call Algae@Work. (PESWiki; May 23, 2008)
- Top 100 / Featured: Solar > Concentrated >
AORA hybrid solar provides baseload, community power - Israeli company combines a modular concentrated solar tower technology with other heat sources to enable its plants to be baseload capable, providing utility power needs 24/7/365. Each 'solar flower' is designed to produce 100 kW of electricity as well as 170kW of thermal power, targeting community-sized production. (PESWiki; July 3, 2009)
- Acetone As Fuel Additive - Said to increase mileage by as much as 35%. Added to gas tank in small proportion improves the fuel's ability to vaporize completely by eliminating the surface tension that causes some particulates to not fully vaporize. Project page created to compile date.
- [Perhaps the most easy-to-prove and accessible fuel-economizing approach to date]
- Acoustic Stove, Fridge, Generator Could Aid Third World - The "Stove for Cooking, Refrigeration and Electricity," or SCORE, could help improve the health and quality of life for the two billion or so people in the world who cook over open fires. The SCORE thermoacoustics technology promoted by a multi-institutional project converts heated gas into sound waves which can be used to cook, cool, and/or generate electricity.
- Active Building Envelope system provides heating and cooling - The ABE system being developed by Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute accomplishes the jobs of both cooling and heating, yet operates silently with no moving parts, using a thin-film technology that adheres both solar cells and heat pumps onto surfaces.
- Top 100:
Advanced Diamond Solutions amorphous nanostructures - Semiconductor industry company serendipitously developed thermionic solar cells using amorphous diamond nanostructures that offer potential efficiencies of 50% at half the cost of silicon solar cells. Also has good promise as a thermal electric generator.
- Advanced Power Generation - Explores the latest in super-efficient coal, oil, natural gas and nuclear utility scale generating plants.
- Advanced Energy Research Organization (AERO), LLC is a new research and development group formed to develop and strategically protect new energy and propulsion technologies. It is our goal, utilizing a unique strategic approach, to bring forth these new environmentally sound technologies to replace virtually all fossil fuel, internal combustion and ionizing nuclear technologies within 20-30 years.
- Nanotechnology >
Aerogels - This 87-year old technology will improve ultracapacitors by swapping in carbon nanotubes, since they have a extremely high surface area, carbon aerogels are used to create ultracapacitors with values ranging up to thousands of farads. It is already used a a super-insulator and for collecting stardust by NASA. (PESWiki; August 18, 2008)
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Retrofits >
Aero-Nitro Power Injector - Unit being sold by Philippian inventor, Victor G. Ayco, attaches to air intake manifold of any diesel or gas engine where it allegedly converts unwanted carbons and other volatile elements present in the atmosphere into combustible gaseous form, enhancing engine performance, reducing emissions, providing more engine power, and saving on fuel. (PESWiki; Oct. 8, 2008)
- Aeroscraft — Rebirth of The Blimp - Californian-based Aeros has a developed a modern blimp with a quiet, electric prop-motor combination, requiring only half of the fuel of a jet with similar carrying capacity. Passenger and freight models planned. Runway infrastructure not required.
- Spoofs / Magnet Motors >
Videographer Posts Magnet Motor Spoof - On July 27, 2008, Alan D. Joseph posted a video to YouTube showing a motor that appears to spin with no batteries or other electrical input. Is it real, or was he putting his video skills to use? (PESWiki' July 29, 2008')
- Algae as Fuel: Videos - We have complied a list of videos related to Algae oil and hydrogen production.
- Directory:Algae for Oil - Directory of technologies and resources related to obtaining oil from algae.
- Aether - index of Aether companies, applications, theories
- AFS Trinity - AFS Trinity Power Corporation is a private company that owns the world’s largest portfolio of flywheel technologies, which span the entire power/energy spectrum from short duration, high kilowatt power quality systems to long duration true energy storage systems.
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electrostatic / Magnetism >
Rosmary Ainslie's Magnetic Field Model - Combining symmetry, patterns and principals of correspondence, Rosemary Ainslie developed an alternate physics model that is able to reconcile the mass volume ratio of the proton ... She has been able to experimentally prove her concepts related to the electromagnetic interaction by inducing more energy from a circuit than is available from the supply, achieving COP>17 in 2002. Her latest results point to an infinite coefficient of performance. (PESWiki; March 2, 2011)
- Top 100:
Air Car - The MDI Air Car uses compressed air to push its engine’s pistons, can hit 68 mph, has a range of 125 miles, and can be refuelled in a few minutes with custom air compressors at a cost of around $2. Tata Motors of India is planning to produce these zero-emissions cars in 2008.
- Air Conditioning - Earth tubes, evaporative coolers, whole house fans and passive cooling techniques can cool your home for a fraction of the energy cost of traditional air conditioning.
- AKOIL Power Generator - Russian company claims to have a fuel-less generator. Is taking orders for units from 100kW up to 10 MW. Ten kilowatt demo allegedly available for assessment. Previous experience with company/dealers suggests caution.
- Featured: Electromagnetic >
Alan Francoeur Interference Disc Generator - Alan L. Francoeur describes his generator as a multi-phase, interchangeable, ac/dc, variable, frequency dynamo machine of high efficiency. Due to some "prior art" controversy, in the interest of history, we resurrect this information. (PESWiki; March 9, 2009)
- Feature: Conspiracy >
Infowars.com and PrisonPlanet.com Featuring Alex Jones - Index page featuring various items we've posted regarding freedom defender and activist, Alex Jones and his colleagues at Infowars and PrisonPlanet. (PESWiki; Sept. 4, 2010)
- Featured: Anti-Gravity >
Antigravity for Dummies - Stan Deyo gives a fascinating presentations on gravity and antigravity, considering the similarities between ripples from a drop of water and solar system symmetries. (PESWIki; Nov. 14, 2008)
- Featured: Fuel Efficiency > Water as Fuel > Hydroxy >
Self-Looped Anton HHO Cell System - Some researchers in Germany have excited the forums with their announcement of being able to self-run a 1000-watt generator from the HHO gas generated from the Anton electrolysis process. So the electrolysis unit produces HHO gas which runs a genset, and the electricity produced then runs the electrolysis unit. (PESWiki; April 27, 2010) (Comments)
- Aquaduct Mobile Filtration Vehicle - Designed for third world applications, the vehicle combines the work of pedaling a bike with the work of transporting and filtering water. Mobile pedaling option possible with simple clutch. Will this western idea prove plausible where it was intended?
- Akvo Energy America's Hydrogen Generator - John Hunt's process involves hydrogen extraction from water via plasmatic induction, a form of electrolysis, using a small amount of electricity. The system will power a vehicle for 1 year on one fill up with zero emissions. Pointing to a small generator, "That will power my house. I won’t pay any heating bills this year."?
- Feature / Best Exotic FE: Gravity Motors / Magnet Motors >
Alpha Omega Galaxy Freefall Generator (AOGFG) - A UK inventor has come up with a device that combines forces of gravity and magnets with a flywheel to produce power. External power is required to get it rotating, but once it comes up to speed, it allegedly produces excess energy. A local newspaper, as well as 14 UK Engineers and the patent office have all allegedly witnessed it in operation. (PESWiki; Sept. 18, 2010)
- Featured / OS: Magnet Motors >
Achilles Ligeras' Magnetic Engine (ALME) - After building a working prototype, "Archie" is now open sourcing the design here at PESWiki. He claims that his prototype (now broken) reached upwards of 1500 rpm for 45 minutes, and ran continuously at a lower speed for 48 hours. (PESWiki; Sept. 29, 2008)
- Aluminum, Paper, Steel Electrostatic Energy Generator - YouTube user singerxyz posted videos showing two different set-ups that he came up with that appear to extract energy from the ambient environment. In one, he wrapped an aluminum tube from a lawn chair with paper (insulator), and then wound that with non-galvanized steel wire.
- American Inventor with Simon Cowell - Series hosted by Simon Cowell and the producers of American Idol premieres March 16, 2006. It will feature a search for America's best new invention.
- Solar > Concentrated >
World Leader in Satellite Dishes Tunes to Solar - Andersen Manufacturing is coming back to solar and is looking for joint venture partners with receiver technologies that could be paired with their low-cost, high-accuracy, rapid-deploy dishes. (PESWIki; Oct. 4, 2008)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion >
Directory: Andrea A. Rossi Cold Fusion Generator - Feature page at PESWiki for collecting material from around the web regarding Italian inventor, Andrea Rossi's energy amplifier, which produces useful power from the apparent fusion of hydrogen and nickel into copper at relatively low temperatures and pressures. They claim to be going into production with a 10 kW industrial product that is reliable, safe, and cheap. (PESWiki; January 17, 2011)
- Feature: Electromagnetic >
Andreas' Free Energy Generator - Polish inventor living in Greece, Andrzej Wojcik, who has made a name for himself manufacture low speed permanent magnet generators, now claims to have come up with a generator that consumes 150 Watts while running a 600 Watt load. His "proof" video is not skeptic proof. (PESWiki; June 29, 2010) (Comment)
- Top 100:
AquaBuOY based on long-proven technology - The AquaBuOY technology, which has been independently evaluated and found commercially viable, has potential to generate electricity at a cost that is competitive with onshore and offshore wind farms and some fossil fuels, in the near to mid-term.
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Electric Vehicles > eCars >
Chris Hunter's Axial Flux Motor - Alaskan inventor, Chris Hunter, is retrofitting his '93 Geo Storm with an electromagnetic motor of his own design, which draws from a wide range of scientific studies, including Flynn Parallel Path, Bedini battery rejuvenation, back EMF harvesting, and other innovations. (PESWiki; March 15, 2010)
- Arie M. De Geus' AMDG Scientific Corp - The late Mr. DeGeus discovered novel energy generating technologies, all of which feature ‘over-unity’ energy production, relating to fractional hydrogen, low-energy nuclear transmutations, electrodynamics, torsion fields and electro-gravitics.
- Featured: Gravity Motors >
Arrache Gravity Motor Research - Arrache is a philanthropic organization for the research and development of gravity driven or amplified concepts. They accept designs submitted for analysis on a contingency basis. If deemed viable they construct prototypes for testing purposes. (PESWiki; Feb. 4, 2010)
- Biofuels >
Turning Asian Carp Invasion Into Food, Fertilizer and Fuel - Ted Karson proposes harvesting the millions, if not billions of carp that have infested the Mississippi River system, to use for food, fertilizer, and biofuel; turning a pestilence into an opportunity.
- Featured: Ocean > Tidal Power >
Atlantis Resources Corporation -- Nereus and Solon Tidal Turbines - Atlantis has developed two families of sub-sea turbines, extensively tested over a decade of field trials. Nereus™ is a shallow water turbine which has been extensively tested, and grid connected in Australia. Solon™ is a deep water turbine for installation in some of the fastest flowing currents in the world. (PESWiki; Sept. 23, 2008)
- Featured: Power Via Atmospheric Pressure Differences >
Atmos: the Perpetual Motion Clock - Manufactured in Switzerland since 1935 by Jaeger-LeCoultre, the Atmos clock gets the energy it needs to run from small temperature changes and atmospheric pressure changes in the environment, and can run for years without human intervention. Might there be more affordable applications? (PESWiki; March 31, 2010)
- Automotive X PRIZE - The Automotive X PRIZE (AXP) announced a list of teams competing to build and bring to market 100 MPG or higher fuel economy vehicles that people want to buy. Those that qualify will race their vehicles in rigorous crosscountry stages that combine speed, distance, urban driving and overall performance.
- Top 100:
AVA Solar to Mass Produce Low Cost Solar Panels - AVA Solar will start production next year on cadmium telluride thin film solar PV modules developed at Colorado State University. Produced at less than $1 per watt, the panels will reduce the cost of generating solar electricity to roughly the same as the conventional grid.
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: EVs > Electrostatic >
Ismael Aviso Self-Charging Electric Car - An inventor from the Philippines has demonstrated a bare bones electric vehicle with an 11-kW DC motor running on just one 12-volt battery, which is kept charged via an antennae circuitry that draws electrostatic or radio wave energy from the surroundings. He's also developed a super-efficient repelling force that he wants to engineer into an engine. (PESWiki and BeforeItsNews; February 5, 2011)
- Axel Corporation's Hybrid Bike - Tokyo based Axle Corporation has introduced a new electric motorbike with a hybrid plug-in, electromagnetic-permanent magnet motor, and is seven times more cost-efficient than scooters running on petrol.