PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Congress:Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies Exhibited at the Chicago Hall of Fame, 2008
- Top 100 / Featured: Events > Environmental Hall of Fame >
NEC to Feature Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies at 2nd Environmental Hall of Fame - Pierce Brosnan (James Bond) and his wife will be receiving two of the 36+ awards being given, along with two of the clean energy technology companies in the Top 100 listing by the New Energy Congress. The NEC will have three displays featuring a dozen or so of the Top 100. (PESN; Nov. 19, 2008)
T100 Exhibit at the Environmental Hall of Fame
These 14 companies sponsored an exhibit at the New Energy Congress' Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies Display at the Environmental Hall of Fame in Chicago from Nov. 20-22, 2008. The exhibit will also run for one year at the National Green Museum.
Download the full-sized, 20"x16" displays or mouse over each thumbnail below and click to "zoom in".
Current Top 100 listing status of participants as of Nov. 17, 2008:
- (1) Sterling Energy Systems - Solar Utility
- (3) Solar Hydrogen Energy Corporation (SHEC) - Super-Concentrated Solar
- (13) Green Power Inc. - Waste to Petroleum Products
- (21) W2 Energy - Biomass to Fuel and Electricity via Plasma
- (29) Valentin Technologies - Hydrostatic Powertrain
- (33) R-Charge - Charges and Rejuvenates Batteries
- (34) New Earth - Clean Plant-Ready "Coal" from Biomass
- (52) Matteran - Low Heat to Energy
- (53) OriginOil - Algae to Oil and Other Fuels
- (58) Zotloterer - Electricity from Rivers While Aerating
- (63) TESNIC - Vertical Axis, Tesla-Inspired Wind Turbines
- (69) TMA - Vertical Axis, Utility-Scale Wind Turbine
- (87) Andersen MFG - Satellite Dish Tech for Concentrating Solar
- (91) Warp Eneco - Concentrated, Modular Wind System
- Directory:Environmental Hall of Fame
- Main T100 Page - lists the Top 20
- Top 100 - Complete T100 list
- Top 100 Techs in the News
- Commercially Ready
- Sterling's List - partitioned first by extent of commercial readiness and second by price point and other NEC criteria
- T100 Listing by Category
- Related Lists
- Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Congress:T100:Hopper - awaiting evaluation for inclusion in the T100 list.
- Congress:T100:Former - bumped off the T100 island.
- Congress:T100:Not - The NEC voting never put it in the T100.
- Tally | Report | Polls (NEC)
- BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Congress:Technology Criteria - renewable, environmentally safe, affordable, credible, reliable, feasible, safe, good team, developed
- About - A brief description and history of the Top 100 listing, as well as guidelines and suggested bullet format.
- T100 see also