PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Congress:Top 100 Tally
Tally of Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies Votes
See also T100:Manual Tally Procedure - is more up-to-date, as of Sept. 24, 2008.
Not up-to-date. http://Top100Energy.com has the most current listing.
- Device Rankings by New Energy Congress (public), Commenced May 1, 2006.
Objective and Scoring Method -- (not current)
The objective here is to obtain and report a tally of what we have so far in the scoring of the various technologies through the techrev polls.
1 = top 2
2 = top 5
3 = top 10
4 = top 20
5 = top 50
6 = top 100
7 = not top 100
The "not enough info", "abstain", and "need more time" responses will be noted but not counted.
A working cumulative score will be obtained by average the individual scores.
Sample -- (not current)
For example, on item http://groups.yahoo.com/group/NEC-TechRev/surveys?id=1936846
Where does the Green Steam Engine rank according to NEC criteria? (rough assessment) Reference: http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Green_Steam_Engine
the scoring would be as follows:
1 x 0
2 x 0
3 x 0
4 x 0
5 x 1
6 x 8
7 x 0
(5 + 48) / 9 = 5.9
There were 9 voters who voted for a relevant ranking. The score is very close to a straight-up 6, which equates to "top 100", which means the item comes in very close to the bottom of the top 100 list.
- T100:Manual Tally Procedure - is more up-to-date, as of Sept. 24, 2008.
- Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies
- Technology Score Calculation Formulas
- Congress:Technology Review Protocol - protocol for submitting and reviewing individual technologies.
- Global Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies
- Technology Ranking Criteria
- NEC Members
- Join NEC
- NEC Latest
- NEC in the News