PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Other listins similar to our Top 100 Clean Energy Technologies List.
Top 100 Related Lists
- Evaluating and Open Sourcing Clean Energy Technology - Video of NEC founder, Sterling Allan's presentation at the Gnomedex conference in Seattle on Aug. 11, 2007 talking about screening the best technologies, and using the open source model to break the log jam on exotic, disruptive energy technologies.
- Top 100 > Related Lists >
Media reports on amazing clean, green, renewable energy inventions - Fred Burks compiles some exciting, clean energy inventions reported in the major media articles that could easily transform our world within just a few years. These amazing inventions are ultra green and renewable. Concise summaries of each fascinating media article are given, with links provided to the full original article. (Examiner; December 22, 2010)
- Top 100 > Related_Lists >
MIT Technology Review names 10 technologies that will change the World - The list includes Joule Biotechnologies genetically engineered microorganisms that can turn sunlight into ethanol or diesel; light-trapping photovoltaics using nanoparticles of silver on the surface of a thin-film cell; and green concrete. (GizMag; April 20, 2010)
- Top 100 > Related Lists >
Technology Review's 50 Most Innovative Companies - Ranked according to both invention superiority as well as business models. Energy winners included publicly traded companies: A123 Systems, American Superconductor, First Solar, GE, Nissan, Suntech; and private companies: 1366 Technologies, Amyris, Coskata, eSolar, Joule Biotechnologies, Synthetic Genomics, Tesla Motors. (MIT Technology Review; Feb. 23, 2010)
- Congress:T100:Sterling's List - listed by categories of those closest to market first.
- Five of the Most Promising Clean Energy Technologies - See what clean energy technology expert, Ken Rauen, recommended to a financial consultant in Milano, Italy, looking for suggestions of where to direct some major funding. (PESN; Oct. 16, 2006)
- The Top 10 Emerging Environmental Technologies - LiveScience.com list includes #6 harness waves and tides; #5 ocean thermal energy conversion; #4 solar; #3 hydrogen power; #2 desalinization; #1 make oil from anything. (June, 2006)
- The Global 100: Most Sustainable Corporations 2007 - The Global 100 list of the most sustainable corporations in the world for 2007 includes companies from 16 countries, in sectors ranging from oil and gas to wireless telecommunication services. The United Kingdom leads with 24, followed by the United States (19) and Japan (13). (TreeHugger; Feb. 1, 2007)
- Electric Vehicles > The Top Ten electric vehicles you can buy now - The list of retired EVs is long and, for some, emotional: the EV1, the Ranger EV, the RAV4 EV and so on. Instead of mourning, get off the gas in 2007 with one of these: Tesla Roadster , UEV Spyder , Phoenix SUT , Miles ZX40 , ZENN , GEM , Smart EV , Mullen L1X-75 , G-Wiz , Kurrent (AutoblogGreen; Feb. 7, 2007)
(Something the Germans seem obsessed with?)
Computer generated based on click-through
- http://www.top50solar.nl - Netherlands
- http://www.top50solar-esp.com - Spain (Espanol)
- http://www.topsolar.org - Espanol
- http://php.energieliga.de - German
- http://www.high-ten24.de - German
- http://www.top50-bhkw.de - German
- http://oekoportal.de - German
- http://www.energieportal24.de - German
- http://www.umweltenergie-top100.de - German
- http://www.eco-world.de/scripts/top100/top100.prg - German
- http://www.solarcharts.de - German
- http://www.photovoltaik-topliste.de - German
- http://www.top33shk.de - German
- Platts' Top 250 Global Energy Companies List - The Platts Top 250 is a global survey which measures financial performance by examining each company's assets, revenues, profits, and return on invested capital. All companies ranked have assets greater than (U.S.) $2 billion. Led by ExxonMobil Corporation.
- Top 50 Energy Companies- listing by Inc.com, which tracks "the fastest-growing private companies in America.
- http://www.Top100Energies.com - Computer generated based on links in. Not just renewable.
- Wind, water and sun beat other energy alternatives, study finds - A professor of civil and environmental engineering at Stanford concludes that the most promising raw energy source are, in order: Wind, Concentrated Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Solar Photovoltaics, Wave and Hydroelectric. The published review is in "Energy & Environmental Science". (Stanford News Service; Dec. 10, 2008) (See also: Slashdot discussion)
- Clean Tech Open - To serve as an innovation catalyst, providing the infrastructure and processes to develop and motivate entrepreneurs and early stage companies creating clean, environmentally sustainable technologies.
- Main T100 Page - lists the Top 20
- Top 100 - Complete T100 list
- Top 100 Techs in the News
- Commercially Ready
- Sterling's List - partitioned first by extent of commercial readiness and second by price point and other NEC criteria
- T100 Listing by Category
- Related Lists
- Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Congress:T100:Hopper - awaiting evaluation for inclusion in the T100 list.
- Congress:T100:Former - bumped off the T100 island.
- Congress:T100:Not - The NEC voting never put it in the T100.
- Tally | Report | Polls (NEC)
- BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Congress:Technology Criteria - renewable, environmentally safe, affordable, credible, reliable, feasible, safe, good team, developed
- About - A brief description and history of the Top 100 listing, as well as guidelines and suggested bullet format.
- T100 see also