PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Donations to PES are needed and greatly appreciated. Thank you.
- Directory:Atmospheric Electrostatic Energy >
Testatika Electromagnetic Generator - Includes an inductance circuit, a capacitance circuit, and a thermionic rectification valve. Alleged free energy machine works by harnesses energy from the aether. Those controlling keep a very tight hold and do not intend to release it to the general public. (tally)
- Concentrated Solar >
Shults' 6 kW Concentrated Solar System - Technology combines solar hot water panels with one large fresnel lens to flash the hot water to steam for running a turbine to generate 6 kW of electricity, all for around $6,000, with an ROI of 3-5 years.
- Directory:Vortex_Technologies >
Louis Michaud’s Atmosphere Vortex Engine - Tamed-tornado, anchored-vortex concept said to offer a vast increase in electrical output using waste heat from existing power plants. Small prototypes are promising. (http://www.vortexengine.ca/)
- Directory:Linear Motion Electromagnetic Systems >
Power-Generating Shock Absorber - The Power-Generating Shock Absorber (PGSA) converts kinetic energy into electricity through the use of a Linear Motion Electromagnetic System (LMES).
- Main T100 Page - lists the Top 20
- Top 100 - Complete T100 list
- Top 100 Techs in the News
- Commercially Ready
- Sterling's List - partitioned first by extent of commercial readiness and second by price point and other NEC criteria
- T100 Listing by Category
- Related Lists
- Best Exotic Clean Energy Technologies
- Congress:T100:Hopper - awaiting evaluation for inclusion in the T100 list.
- Congress:T100:Former - bumped off the T100 island.
- Congress:T100:Not - The NEC voting never put it in the T100.
- Tally | Report | Polls (NEC)
- BRAGGING RIGHTS
- Congress:Technology Criteria - renewable, environmentally safe, affordable, credible, reliable, feasible, safe, good team, developed
- About - A brief description and history of the Top 100 listing, as well as guidelines and suggested bullet format.
- T100 see also