Jesus of Nazareth
- Jesus is not a Catholic, He is not a Protestant, and He is a Jew, of the Tribe of Judah, born in Bethlehem, in a Manger. He demonstrated His purpose and reason for His birth; He came to fulfill the Scriptures (Pentateuch; Torah; Tanakh;) and the promises made to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. By being born in a Manger, He demonstrated His true purpose. Animals brought to the Manger were selected for one purpose only, to become sacrificial animals in the Temple. Jesus came to die, to become a sin offering, a sacrificial offering, for the descendants of Israel first, and then for the entire world. Jesus is precisely who He states that He Is:“Before Abraham was I AM.”
- The Shroud of Turin - Evidence it is authentic by J. Michael Fischer, adapted from the original article by John C. Iannone
News With Views
- News With Views
- Why Donald Trump Will Be Our Next President
- A minor point shows a GOP bias. There were a total of 186,874 GOP caucus votes. Cruz got 51,666, Trump 45,427, and Rubio 43,165 votes. Iowa has 27 delegates to distribute. The GOP rules read, “The proportional allocation shall be rounded to the nearest whole delegate.” Delegate means integer.......
- by Ed Berry
- Megyn Kelly rewarded for her attacks on Trump with $10 million book deal
- “Kelly may be hurting herself in the long run by lurching to the left on a news network that became successful thanks to conservatives and Republicans,” said political strategist Michael Baker. “I guess the $10-million smackers she’s getting for her book is worth losing viewers and their trust,” he added.......
- by NWV News
- Indoctrination's knocking: Colleges nationwide scooping up Social Justice
- Enough of the social justice already. It's not that the idea of "justice for all" is a flawed concept. It is, after all, part of our national flag pledge – "with liberty and justice for all." But where these training sessions go awry is turning "justice for all" into "justice for the few" or "justice for the select.".......
- by Cheryl Chumley
- Does the Bible Support The Cause of LaVoy Finicum
- It has happened again. Another murder of an unarmed citizen took place last Tuesday by entities posing as a government, otherwise known as the FBI and the Oregon State Police. What is happening in the collapse of America is that the civil government is not only wasteful beyond imagination; it violates the Constitution which it swears to uphold at every turn. It has become highly incompetent in nearly everything it does. In fact I would.......
- by Pastor David Whitney
- Ted Cruz, Common Core, Homeschooling and His Proposed S-306 Bill
- Sen. Ted Cruz's S 306 uses these Title I school-wide federal funds to identify and follow the child. S 306 expands “portable” funding to every child, which means they will take “public school choice” with them into any private or religious school. This means every child is “At-Risk or becoming At-Risk” of not meeting Common Core.......
- by Anita Hoge
- Is Donald Trump in Mortal Danger?
- The GOP's charismatic presidential candidate Donald Trump's private plane was forced to make an emergency landing in Nashville, Tennessee, as a result of what's being called "engine trouble," by his campaign staff. But in light of some statements by several people -- such as two well-known GOP political consultants who advocate shooting Trump in his head -- a thorough investigation should be conducted, said political strategist Mike Baker.......
- by NWV News
- Voter Fraud: We See Dead People Voting
- Sharron suffered the devastation of election corruption when she almost defeated Harry Reid in 2010. Illegals voted for Harry Reid. There is evidence that Reid possibly stole the election from Sharron Angle using dead voters, people in prison and illegals.......
- by Lloyd Marcus
- Clinton Corruption Leads to Russian Aggression
- The New York Times endorsed Hillary Clinton for the Democratic presidential nomination, calling her “one of the most broadly and deeply qualified presidential candidates in modern history.” There was one big problem with the editorial. Her policy toward Russia laid the groundwork for the Russian aggression that the Pentagon now has to spend billions of dollars to prepare for. The paper somehow forgot to mention that.......
- by Cliff Kincaid
- Supreme Court Ruled the Media Can Lie With Impunity
- Thanks to my dear friend and retired attorney, who told me about a 1964 Supreme Court decision...this decision perfectly describes what is happening in the political realm today and has happened since 1964. Prior to '64, people could not and did not lie about others for fear of retribution, (i.e., being sued for libel or slander) but with this SCOTUS decision, all that has changed.......
- by Kelleigh Nelson
- America Declines At The Rate Of Rejecting Christianity
- That Carl Marx, John Dewey, Saul Alinsky influenced practice has helped change America into a mobocracy of dumbed down anti-Christian robots who are increasingly devoid of wisdom. It is as if wisdom has taken wing and flown back to the one who long ago shed his grace upon our now troubled republic.......
- by Ron Edwards
- Michigan GOP 7th District Tells Rep. Walberg to Impeach
- But what kind of country will exist in the wake of Obama’s two anti-American unconstitutional terms is beyond my imagination. I can only hope and pray that there are enough real patriots left in America to join the good people of Michigan, who are leading the charge for Constitutional Accountability. If not, the future for this country is indeed frightening.......
- by JB Williams
- Mass Immigration Means Losing Our Language, Culture and Country
- With the Muslim rioting expanding in Europe, Americans continue thinking it won’t happen here. Americans remain clueless that by adding hundreds of thousands of Muslims, Mexicans, Central Americans, Chinese, Indians, Africans and others from around the world—we face incredible fragmentation of our civilization.......
- by Frosty Wooldridge
- 'End Justifies the Means' and Ted Cruz
- CNN apparently messed with the voting for the 2016 Iowa Caucus by saying that Ben Carson had dropped out of the race, when he had not. Ben Carson accused Cruz of dirty tricks by spreading the false rumor on Carson. [Link] Of course one must remember that Cruz is full of dirty tricks and the Secretary of State from Iowa as well as CNN, called his "mailers" fraudulent.......
- by Kelleigh Nelson
- Have the Pulpits Failed America?
- Don't blame Obama, your legislators, your courts or white house for America's destruction. The blame lies exclusively in the church house! Even more precisely, the pulpits have damned the nation! The pastors have become stupid, insensible and cowardly! They have scattered the flock, caused mass confusion and compromise! They have become dumb dogs! Lazy and apathetic to evil.......
- by Pastor Butch Paugh
- America, can you imagine if 78% of those who claim to be Christians actually loved God (John 14:21) enough to obey Him (Titus 1:16; 1 John 2:4), what this country would be like? I can! If only the American people would meet The Lord on His terms (Jeremiah 29:11-13).
- by Bradlee Dean
- The Futility of the Oregon Armed Standoff
- Anyone should know that the government can easily over power a smaller force as they did in Oregon and the smaller force will have gained nothing out of the confrontation. But a force of 10,000 or more raises the stakes to a whole new level where the government will think twice about a war where Americans are killing other Americans, albeit that didn’t stop them in the civil war.......
- by Ron Ewart
Judicial Watch - Tip Sheet
- Judicial Watch Releases Independent Counsel Memo Laying Out Criminal Case against Hillary Clinton in Whitewater Land Scandal -- Judicial Watch released 246 pages of previously undisclosed Office of Independent Counsel (OIC) internal memos revealing extensive details about the investigation... READ MORE
- Plans For Hidden IT Network To Help Clinton Skirt Rules Uncovered by Judicial Watch -- Judicial Watch announced that it recently received records from the Department of State disclosing plans by senior State Department officials to set up a “stand-alone PC” so that Clinton could check her emails in an... READ MORE
- U.S. Rescues Illegal Alien Minors Then Puts Them in Abusive Homes -- It’s ironic that some of the illegal immigrant minors that the Obama administration claims to have rescued from “persistent violence in Central America” have been placed in abusive homes by the U.S. government. Some have even... READ MORE
- Another $58 Mil for Failed “Green” Car Program -- A scandal-plagued “green” auto program that’s fleeced American taxpayers out of huge sums just got another$58 million from the Obama administration to support the development of advanced technology vehicles that meet higher efficiency... READ MORE
- TOP SECRET: Hillary’s Email Evasions'
- Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton with an update on the investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private server… Wall Street Journal
- TEAM Work
- Keep our investigators on the job uncovering the dirt.
The Compendium Group
- New Book: The VIEW FROM 4-SPACE
- by Antony Sutton, D.Sc.,
- Dauphin Publications
- ISBN: 978-1-939438-37-9
- "Dr. Sutton apprised me that the paradigm extends even to the field of “Energy.” He sent me his first edition book, “The View from 4-Space,” substantiating that The Control Paradigm extends to the very fabric of the 4th Dimension. With the help of Thomas Eugene Bearden I learned that most inventors are denied funding if their inventions provide significant ‘overunity’ aspects inherent within them. Funding is only provided to favored companies having access within The Control Paradigm. Many do not realize that significant suppression techniques are applied to real Overunity technologies that reach fulfillment protocols.
- Overunity is real but it resides within the dimension of 4-Space, necessitating the knowledge of Quantum Mechanics, and the physics of Dirac, Prigogine, and an understanding that you are now delving into the realm of the Creator Himself. The work of Bearden and Bedini have interesting side effects known as ‘precursor engineering’ dynamics, in which physical reality itself is affected. Dirac discovering the truth inherent within Quantum Mechanics was immediately suppressed and was told that he could not divulge specific components of his discovery. His discovery of negative energy and the reversal of the timewave, verified the initial completed Unified Field Theory of James Clerk Maxwell."
- Leslie R. Pastor
- New Energy Congress - Member
- Education Andrew K. Dart
- Archive of Uncategorized News Items Andrew K. Dart
- Ungarisches Real Gimnasium, Burg Kastl bei Amberg, Bayern, Germany
- Seton Hall University, South Orange, New Jersey, 07079
- BA, Government, 1973.
Founder's Club Member 
- Regent University, Virginia Beach, Virginia 23463