PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Ken Rasmussen, New Energy Congress member.
- http://www.commutefaster.com/Energy2.html - Ken's energy website
- CommuteFaster Energy Hour - Ken's radio show.
- 11 years R&D technician with Lockheed Skunkworks, metals and advanced composites
- 6 years Series 7 & 63 stockbroker, 4 working with IPO's
- 10+ years Commercial photographer, large format, works used by Disney and Paramount Pictures.
- Test car driver: Honda
- Independently working with hydrogen on demand research, commercial interest disclosed.
- Chairman Capital Resources Advisory committee, NEC since 2/20/2006
Capitalizing new start up businesses
In the News
- SVI-Infrastructure's Super-Efficient Motor (Free Energy Blog; September 30, 2013)
- Electrolysis > Over-Unity Hydrogen Researcher Hit by Apparent Arson - Pre-teens tinkering with witchcraft and matches appear to have been responsible for the tragic loss of property and research material of a scientist pursuing clean energy solutions. (PESN; Oct. 28, 2007)
- Water Fuel Experimenter Threatened - NEC member, Ken Rasmussen and his team have been working on a water-to-energy electrolysis process that turns out to have similarities to that of Prof. Kanarev. Rasmussen's work ceased after a member of the research team was threatened at gunpoint on May 16, 2006. (PESN; June 2, 2006)