PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
Post your 'free energy' related classified ad here.
Questions from Inventors
- Featured: Classifieds > Vibrations >
Inventor Seeks Best Method to Harness Short Stroke Linear Power - An inventor has a promising technology that produces fluctuations of 5 mm - 2 cm at a frequency of 600 to 3000 vibrations per minute, which can be increased or decreased, along a nominally linear path. In order to both harness the power he's producing with his prototypes as well as to fully validate the technology as a practical, self-loopable overunity system.... (PESWiki; September 19, 2012)
- Featured / Classifieds: Tools > Construction >
Sean (CLaNZeR) Offering Custom CNC Milling Services - In response to my article, Career opportunities abound in free energy, master replicator, Sean (CLaNZeR) from the U.K. is putting out feelers to see about offering his professional services to build other people's prototypes or kits as a career. Let him know if you are one who would like to take him up on this, as he may be freed up in the next couple of months to start doing this. (PESWiki; November 20, 2010)
- LENR-Forum.com looking for volunteers - David Nygren writes: "With http://www.lenr-forum.com we try to create an open forum for sharing your ideas and solutions. We are looking for volunteers, both web developer (php) and moderators to scan the Internet for news related to LENR." (Free Energy Blog; January 9, 2014)
- Featured: Classifieds > Electromagnetic OU >
Volunteer Researcher, Jose Ruiz, Looking for an OU Lab - Single, 34-year old mechanical engineer from California State University, LA, is looking into the possibility of volunteering on designing, building and testing overunity devices. "I ask for a few things: food, shelter, high speed internet, a few free hours a day or night for trading and, most importantly, interesting projects to work on." (PESWiki; December 15, 2010)
Items for Sale
- Featured / Classifieds: Nikola Tesla >
Riversong's Anthology of Tesla Research and Environmental Resources - Michael Riversong, a member of the New Energy Congress and founder and director of the Tesla Academy, is making available two CDs with collections of Tesla and other exotic technology research he has compiled over the past 25 years of involvement in the field. (PESWiki; Oct. 10, 2008)
Credentialed Validators Needed
- Featured / Classifieds: Electromagnetic > Keppe >
Keppe Motor group seeks accredited lab to certify efficiency - As the Keppe Motor group rolls out their open source motor (output range of between 50 and 600 Watts) for manufacturers worldwide, they are looking for an official laboratory to measure and sign off on the efficiency of the motor. Brazil is lacking in such laboratories because the Brazilian government does not have such a requirement for motors below 1 horsepower. (PESWiki; February 1, 2013)
- Featured: Classifieds / Electromagnetic >
Group looking for independent test volunteers - Before open sourcing their design, a group of scientists is looking for 5-10 scientists to test a couple of prototypes that have several unusual phenomena, including apparent overunity. (PESN; August 7, 2012)
- Classifieds >
Seeking Professor to Validate Tesla-type Technology - An investment group is looking to hire a Ph.D. professor of electrical engineering presently employed by a university, preferably in North America, to conduct a technical assessment of an exotic energy technology. The consultant will have a demonstrated expertise in rotating machines. Do you know such a person? (PESWiki; June 12, 2009)
Seeking Measurement Instruments
- Classifieds: Magnet Motors >
Detroit Magnet Motor Inventor Seeks Gauss Meter - An inventor in Detroit said that on Dec. 1 an all-magnet motor he's been working on began rapidly spinning by the power of magnetism alone. He is looking for someone in the Detroit area who has a gauss meter he could use to test the magnets to see if they are diminishing in strength. (PESWiki; Dec. 4, 2009)
- Featured / Classifieds: NEST >
NEST Seeks Volunteer to Help Administer the Crowdfunding Platform - The New Energy Systems Trust has settled on a launch date of March 20, 2013 for our new crowdfunding platform for exotic free energy technologies. While we at NEST are able to move forward with this with the people we presently have involved, what we would really like is to have a volunteer come along who could administer the project. (PESWiki; March 7, 2013)
- Featured: Classifieds > Free Energy Quest >
Reality Show Promo Looking for Free Energy Demo in Salt Lake City Area - At the end of this month, we are tentatively scheduled to do some promotional filming near Salt Lake City. If you have a technology, or know of someone who has a technology that is a promising exotic free energy technology, that they might not mind having subjected to this kind of coverage, please let us know. (PESWiki; January 8, 2013)
- Building / Grid >
Documentary Film Seeks Family Moving Off-Grid - "We’d like to document their move from Suburbia to off the grid, in order to live off the wild, build their own homes, to be safe, and healthy. We’d love to document the journey of moving in while the family is building their new home from scratch or just moving into new property. It can also be a situation where they are just developing it as a 2nd home as well." (PESWiki; September 3, 2012)
- Water >
Super-Efficient Water Pump Tech Seeks Capital - Inventor Doug Azar has what he claims to be a 2.5x efficient water pumping system for protecting buildings from forest and wild fires. He is seeking $125k to put some finishing touches on the system to prepare it for market. (PESWiki; March 24, 2010)
- Mostert Looking to Develop Tate Ambient Power Module - Jacques Mostert is seeking $400k to commercialize a variation of Tate's Energy from air per U.S. Patent 4,628,299 (G.patent; PDF).
Next Prototype Development
Seeking Energy Device
- Open Source Ecology - seeking a viable alt energy technology to power a small community of a few homes.
Energy Device Testing
- Pure Energy Systems laboratory - has access to highly qualified engineers who can independently verify working technology claims.
- sEnergy Solution Technologies - The effects of increased equipment life, reduced costs in relation to parts and labour, key operator benefits and more manageable preventative maintenance schedules are significant factors in making the sEnergy Solution attractive for many industrial and commercial customers.
- FreeEnergyNews.com Classifieds - high traffic site will place your ad in front of many FE enthusiasts.
|← Return to Main Page|