PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and facilitating breakthrough clean energy technologies.
2013 Free Energy Highlights
I'm also tentatively scheduled to be on Red Ice Radio either next Thursday or Friday (January 2 or 3) for a similar presentation, but for two hours. [Was recorded January 2, and will probably be available by Jan. 6.]
The following are some of the hightlights I'll be referring to, though just one hour isn't much time to cover much turf.
There are some very exciting developments that we are not at liberty to discuss as this time.
- Featured / Best Exotics: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gens > E-MAG >
Platinum Invests Group Presents Photos and Video of E-MAG - Dr. Umberto Stranieri sent me a brief video demonstrating his motor-generator system apparently powering a small load. He also sent me a couple dozen photos of their system. Yesterday he wrote: "As for the question [regarding] Echelon, ...we have nothing to do with Mr. Alvin Yoris." (PureEnergyBlog; June 22, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
ValyEnergiStar Self-Looped Motor-Generator System - For the first time in our Free Energy News history, Valy Valintin of Romania appears to be selling "Autonomous systems from 10 kW - 100 kW for € 1 per watt." The system appears to entail a motor, wind turbine generator (without the wind), and flywheel. (PESWiki; September 23, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Vitaly Shilov QMoGen - Here's another QmoGen (self-looped motor-generator with energy left over). This one is from Russia. They appear to be in production and for sale. They list a 2 kW system for sale for 60,000 Rubles (~$1,806 USD); and a 5 kW system for sale for 100,000 Rubles (~$3,010 USD). (PESWiki; December 2, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen > McQueen >
Thesis: Poorly-worded US QMoGen patent 7,095,126 may make it difficult to enforce - I am not a patent attorney, but in looking at the very poorly worded patent of Jesse McQueen's QMoGen (my term, not his), it seems to me that he would have a hard time enforcing his patent. For example, several times it says "generator" when it should say "motor", and vice versa. (PESN; December 11, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Prakash Kumar Arumugam 350 kVA QMoGen from India - "The fuelless, pollution-free Hydraulic Power Generator is powered by three phase motor, which can be powered by external source of any kind for initial running of the system. When the system starts its production, a grid connected panel will automatically switch the power source for external power to the self-created power..." (PESWiki; December 3, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Q-Mo-Gens > Power JMD >
Interview with Power JMD Inventor - He says regarding his "P2" generator that once it starts with a 12-V starter motor, like with a car, it runs itself (minus gas), producing 7KVA (~kilowatts) triphase, 50 Hz, or at 60 Hz, 9 KVA. It weights 60 kg, and is around 1.1 x 0.8 x 0.8 meters in size. Being just a prototype, he hasn't run it more than 24 hours continuous. 9 people have witnessed it running. (PureEnergyBlog; June 20, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > QMoGens > Power JMD >
Power JMD Building Test Prototypes of their Q-Mo-Gen - I spoke with Daniel Hazelton, a junior partner of Power JMD who has seen two prototypes running, the second of which he funded. He said the inventor is coming to the US to build more prototypes for third party testing in preparation for the next round of funding. (PESN; August 27, 2013)
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > QMoGen >
Open Letter to QMoGen Developers - We have now encountered nearly 40 self-looped motor-generator, fuelless power systems from 15 different countries. Most of these appear to have been arrived at independently. We would like to compile commonalities between these and publish a set of plans for replicating. (PESN; December 6, 2013)
- Featured / Best Exotic: Engines / Jetpacks > MYT > Aviation 2.0™ >
Aviation 2.0™ enables Jetpacks, VTOL, flying cargo ships - Raphial Morgado of Angel Labs LLC in California hereby announces to the world the launch of a new revolution in aviation technology that will finally bring us the hoped-for dreams of yesterday, via the Massive Yet Tiny (MYT) Engine and other innovations he has invented. (PESN; October 28, 2013)
- Featured / Best Exotic: Engines > Air > MYT >
Miti Air: Raphial Morgado's first compressed air car - A little trip through MYT Engine history looks at a 2004 chapter when the MYT 14" engine was installed in a Honda Civic to run on compressed air. Not yet optimized in the pulse timing, it barely made it a few times around the parking lot on one charge. Second one didn't need compressed air. (PESN; December 14, 2013)
See News:MYT Engine
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > Defkalion > July 23 Demo >
Defkalion's Live LENR Demo: Scientifically Impressive Notwithstanding Glitches - At its height today, the Defkalion reactor produced more than three times more heat energy output than the input electricity required to run it, bespeaking some kind of anomalous effect, probably nuclear (the safe variety). They expected it to go as high as 4x, but not having time to properly vacate the argon used for the control, they... (PESN; July 23, 2013)
- Featured / Top 5: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Interview with Andrea Rossi About 1 MW E-Cat Plant Delivery - We discussed the latest E-Cat plant status; the initial military customer plant status; the glowing-hot-cat, and safety considerations at this early stage, and their postponing of domestic product roll-out; the Hot-Cat research and work toward electricity generation; the Hot-Cat 3rd party test conditions and status, ... (PESN; May 7, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 8:07 AM [Eastern], Andrea Rossi wrote:
- Dear Sterling:
- I have no news [that I have not] already published on the Journal . Obviously you can get from there all you deem useful.
- Happy 2014!
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > LENR > Brillouin >
Brillouin Interview on SmartScarecrow Show - Last Thursday, Brillouin Energy Corp.'s Founder, original inventor and CTO, Robert Godes, and its CEO, Bob George did a live interview on the SmartScarecrow show. They explained some of the LENR principles of their technology and how they compare to competitor technologies; and gave some updates. (PESN; September 16, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 11:48 PM [Pacific], Robert George wrote:
- We have some new developments give me a call.
- Robert W. George II ∞ CEO ∞ [email]
- Brillouin Energy Corp.
- Earth Friendly Energy Solutions
- Berkeley, California
(I gave him a call, and he gave me some great, breaking info, which I'll be writing up in a story.)
- Nuclear > Cavitation > Nanospire >
Keelynet Summarizes LeClair's 3.4x Overunity Cavitation Report - In March, 2007 Mark LeClair built and tested the first cavitation reactor powered by the LeClair Effect, based on our patented technology. The 1.25” ID by 12” long reactor produced 2.9 kW of hot water using only 840 watts of input, a coefficient of performance (COP) of 3.4 times more energy out than in. (PureEnergyBlog; August 14, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 10:57 AM [Mountain], Mark L. LeClair wrote:
- There have been two replication experiments by others this year that we are aware of, one a researcher affiliated with a University in Austria and the other an experiment by a technician in the US. Both prefer to remain anonomous for now. The group in Austria have been interacting with me to make sure they get the protocol right. On July 23 this year, they reported the following, running a facsimile of the experiments we did with a rolled up aluminum plate with a drilled hole grid, exposed to cavitation from a pump. They saw radiation levels that were well above background during the experiments and similar to our results of 250 cpm (10X above background of 25 cpm) during our most intense experiment:
- "it started of with 50 cpms fluctuated and hovered between this value and background level, suddenly rose to 100, 150, 200 (briefly even 250) before falling back to 50 and eventually fading out to background .... as said, this entire event took maybe 10 to 15 secs, enough to take a picture, afterwards we had difficulties to repeat that, although we regularly tracked the 50-100 cpm mark (still well above background)."
- They reported the following results to me from another experiment on August 28th:
- "as you can see we moved the item into our bunker, but still have not yet installed the remotely adjustable valves .... we are working on that as well.
- the result with this prototype was decent but quit fluctuating (radiation bursts lasted a round 5 secs) as it kept drifting like a hysteresis loop between lower and upper values - but nothing that spectacular, just slightly better than what we obtained with prototype-I.
- we also found out that the pump we are using is made of a kind of carbonate-synthetic with a huge gap between the housing and the rotating cylinder; probably the reason why cavitation event occur in irregular manner and as such are quite scarce.
- So we opt now for prototype-III, where we will use a tune-able pump that allows us to control its revolution from 0 to 130%. In addition, we will have a pumping unit that is made of metal rather than plastics. I'll keep you posted on that"
- The other experiment by a technician in the US produced 170 cpm that required several hours to cool off to background during an experiment he conducted this past fall. It scared him enough that he has decided not to attempt any more experiments, which has been my advice all along that amateurs should not attempt replication.
- I'll also send you an e-mail concerning our attempting to perform a replication experiment at Penn State in 2012 and how that ended up.
- Some have unjustly accused NanoSpire of avoiding doing replication experiments. Aside from the invited experiment we did at NRL and attempted to do with McMaster University, we approached Penn State to do replication as well.
- We had a verbal commitment in May, 2012 from Brenden Heidrich, a Research Associate of the Penn State Radiation Science and Engineering Center, to rent NanoSpire a well-equiped hot cell for a replication experiment of the cavitation based LeClair Effect. We were told that the facilities were available on several dates, I selected June 6, 2012 and they sent the Master Service Agreement contract to me to sign. Then they reneged on the agreement without explanation at the last minute.
- Best Regards,
- Mark L. LeClair
- NanoSpire, Inc.
- URL: http://www.nanospireinc.com
Much more at News:Cold_Fusion
- Featured / Best Exotic: Gravity Motors >
Gravity Motor by Ultramax Power Development Ltd. - An inventor from Bangladesh has invented what he calls a Heavy Circular Moving Object’s Triggering Energy Conversion (HECMOTE) to capture gravitational energy to run traditional generators. An experimental 100 kilowatt plant has been running since 2011. (PESWiki; December 27, 2013)
- Featured: Gravity Motors > RAR Energia >
"Step 3 of 3": More Photos Posted of RAR Energia Gravity Motor - Eight new photos of this mammoth gravity motor have been posted, with description: "Engine powered exclusively by gravity with power generator. End of the third of three steps." (PureEnergyBlog; October 21, 2013)
- Featured: Gravity Motors > RAR Energia >
RAR Energie Posts Photos of Gilman, Illinois Gravity Motor Build Progress - Having finished the one in Porto Alegre, Brazil (supposedly operational), now they are posting update photos for their build in Grilman, Illinois, USA. The recent image uploads also include diagrams of the system. Is anyone trying to build a scaled-down replica? (PureEnergyBlog; November 25, 2013)
- Featured: Gravity Motors > RAR Energia >
RAR Energia Gravity Motor Allegedly Complete and Working - "Final pieces and weights of our motor, moved by the power of gravity, can be assembled in many positions, forming different but similar forms. We tested the final part, in several assembly variations. The motor worked in all versions, varying between larger and smaller power or torque." (PureEnergyBlog; September 11, 2013)
- Featured / Best Exotic: Electromagnetic >
Bill Alek Preparing SmartPAK™ Power for Electric Bikes - After years of research and development, a Senior Engineer from several large companies including Boeing, William Alek of AuroraTek, is ready to announce a technology that is very close to being ready to provide power for e-bikes and scooters, after an infusion of $100k for patent filings and prototype engineering. (PESN; September 21, 2013)
- Featured: Electromagnetic > Thane Heins >
Thane Heins Allows Open License of his Regenerative Acceleration (ReGenX) Technology - "Please find enclosed a Regenerative Acceleration (ReGenX) IP Patent Disclosure, full replication and independent tests from JLN Labs France. The innovation is now being licensed worldwide with no upfront costs and is available equally to all." (PureEnergyBlog; June 9, 2013)
- On Sunday, December 29, 2013 8:37 AM [Eastern], Thane C. Heins wrote:
- Hello Sterling,
- Best wishes on your interview!
- For us at Potential Difference Inc. our most recent and important advancement in 2013 was the ReGen-X Motor Development which employs ReGen-X motor action and ReGenX Generator action in one cycle, such that we are able to return the DC motor coil's collapsing magnetic field back to the battery and recharge an EV battery during motor operation.
- This development will now allow us to recharge an EVs batteries during 100% of operation, while in Motor, Regenerative Acceleration and Regenerative Braking Modes.
- We are one important step closer to achieving our "Infinite Range EV Performance" goal which I certainly do believe we will reach in 2014 once we incorporate a KERS flywheel and ReGenX generator into an EV along with the ReGenX motor.
- It NEVER ceases to amaze me how quickly fearful people will irrationally run away from us and our innovations - like Elon Musk (who my wife knows personally), to Richard Branson, Google VP Vint Cerf, and all the auto executives at Jaguar-Land-Rover, BMW, CODA, Nissan, GM, Chrysler, HERO electric etc. all the way down to Neil Young who was only interested until I told him PDi wasn't interested in a binding NDA... and all the "so called" scientists and educators at the NRC, DRDC, (NRCAN't), Phillips, MIT, all 600 PhDs at Ottawa U including the Director of Engineering et al who are intellectually impotent at learning anything new or fiercely exciting!
- Sadly I guess it's easier to pretend that we are "crazy" and "dangerous" and to throw the baby out with the bath water than to agree to examine our efforts in an open and fair forum (or accept a FREE IP license) like the disingenuous producers of the movie "Race to Save the World" and the editors at Business Insider did because they feared our message of imminent and certain energy liberation from the "exploiters"...
- 2014 ought to be an interesting year indeed for PDi because we have finally met investors who know why they have been placed on this planet Earth at this critically important time and who are NOT prepared to shirk their responsibilities to their children or humanity or miss out on this opportunity simply because it "showed up wearing overalls and looks like work."
- Cheers & Happy 2014 one and all!
- ReGenX Generator & ReGen-X Motor Update Video w/ 100% Continuous Battery Recharging Capabilities: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_t1EO765no
- Featured: Plasma > Anti-Gravity / Keshe >
Mehran Keshe Announces Spaceship Institute - Beginning January 14, the Keshe Foundation will be launching a 1-3-year long course for scientists from around the world who wish to collaborate in the development of knowledge required to build a fully functional space craft, complete with propulsion, energy generation, healing capability, food and water production. (PESN; November 26, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 10:03 AM [Mountain], Mr. Keshe wrote:
- Dear Sterling Allan
- I do not know if you have seen our entry on Fukushima, now that the energy systems has gone in to preproduction, we have started to work with our systems with cleaning-up of the this mess.
- Read the [later post], too, please
- Wish you all the best for the interview and a happy new year to you.
- Yours faithfully
- M T Keshe
Water as Fuel
- Feature / Best Exotic FE: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Freddy's Cell >
Freddy Posts Video of "Crown Victoria running on 100% water" [LINK FIXED] - Fuel tank has been removed from this vehicle that is shown to accelerate to 90 mph going uphill running allegedly only on water through an on-board electrolysis process similar to what Stanley Meyer claimed to have done. Not skeptic proof. (PureEnergyBlog; September 4, 2013)
- Feature / Best Exotic FE: Water > as Fuel > Hydroxy > Freddy's Cell >
Fast Freddy is Back, with More Videos; 100+ MPG 900 HP Camaro? - Frederick Wells is back, with 13 new videos showcasing an "H2Go" kit by "MT Poly-Tech", which claims to improve mileage and horsepower by a huge extent. For the first time, I give a little background history that should be considered before getting too excited about getting involved. (PESN; August 8, 2013)
- Featured: Magnet Motors >
Mustafa Sağdıç Magnetic Motor - Yet another inventor in Turkey has a magnet motor that seems to work. The apparatus appears to consist of a primary rotor with magnets around its perimeter, which pass by rotating stators, that also apparently contain magnets, along its perimeter. Yildiz congratulates them and welcomes other players. (PESWiki; November 12, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013, 6:08 am Mountain, in anticipation of Sterling's radio appearance, Mustafa Sagdic wrote:
- "Regarding the magnetic energy motor, I'm looking for investors / partners." (Google translation with SDA edit.)
- "Manyetik enerji motoruna kredi / sponsor / ortak arıyorum" (Statement in Turkish)
- Featured / Top 5: Magnet Motors > Yildiz > Demo >
35+ Reasons Why I Think Yildiz' Magnet Motor Really Works - Reasons include: no heat, it runs at ambient temperature • Dr. Jorge Duarte has measured 240 Watts for 5 hours and has seen inside: "no battery"; "I know it works" • other professionals impressed • stop/start performance consistent with torque source expected from magnet motor • movement of small motor is consistent with magnet behavior • many evidences of many magnets inside. (PESWiki; April 16, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013; 10:14 am [Mountain], Halil Turkmen, Yildiz' associate, wrote:
- Dear Mr ALLAN,
- Thanks for the message.
- I am not sure what I can say about announcing at the show. Maybe just a few sentences for now. I will explain why.
- As you know, for one year, with the help of your site, Yildiz has attracted so much attention. He is so pleased about that. But at the same time this interest brougt some disadvantages too.
- People who read about the magnet motor, wanted to buy this product immediately. It was not possible yet. And we were looking for the possibilities to start serial production. As you know Yildiz has his prototypes and he needs a professional R&D process before going to the next step. : It takes time and needs total patent coverage.
- Personally he is not able to supply that amount of money for these.
- And for getting financial support for the project, he needs to be 100% sure of those people to be involved in the project.
- Bureaucracy and politics is another crucial point that he must solve. Without official permissions of the governments, a factory cannot exist, production cannot be done and sales cannot be made. Even at the beginning, he needs to import or produce powerful magnets that he needs in his machines. And it can be only possible by government's approval.
- So as a summary, it is not such a short process that most of the people think. There are some complicated facts to be solved with total guarantee.
- In these days, he is so busy for these mentioned points. He is working with the professionals at last, and slowly but surely he is climbing the steps.
- I don't have the right to write you about the details officially, but as I hope, during 2014, he will be available to make the announcements about the process. Some serious announcements.
- As we gave hope to all the people in the world about his inventions, we are aware about this responsability. We don't want to harm the feelings of the people, and we are working hard to make the dreams come true. I feel that we are so close.
- We wish 2014 to be a very important year for the BSMH Project and we can start changing this world in a much better way, all together.
- Best regards from Turkiye to all of you,
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Electromagnetic > ZPI / Magnacoaster >
Rasa Part I: Magnacoaster Update: Six units out the door, ramping up production - Rasa gives an update on what is going on with Magnacoaster, who has been taking money for exotic free energy units for about four years, and for the past year has allegedly been finally shipping a few of those out the door. (PESN; August 3, 2013)
- Featured: Noble Gas Engines > Dannel Roberts / Bob Rohner >
Roberts Rotary Noble Gas Engine Debut - Robert Rohner has built a rotary noble gas engine design by Dannel Roberts, and uploaded a video showing it in operation, demonstrating for the first time this new method of harvesting the noble gas plasma effect. Though it doesn't show power in:out, they do disassemble the engine to show its simplicity. (PESN; May 2, 2013)
- Featured: Noble Gas Engines > Bob Rohner >
Rohner Group Current Progress on Twin Engine (Noble Gas) - Contrary to John Rohner's history of talking big while showing nothing running, here, Bob shows his "twin engine" setup running, though I doubt it is yet to the point of producing more energy than it consumes. He describes some of the components, shows the drive motor, connected through a one-way clutch, so once the engine starts operating, via plasma, then the drive/starter motor can be turned off. (PureEnergyBlog; March 25, 2013)
- Noble Gas Engines > Plasmerg >
Blog: Inteligentry Raided by FBI - On March 6, 2013, more than a dozen FBI agents raided John Rohner's Inteligentry office complex in Vegas, taking documents, equipment, machines and freezing their bank account. Rohner claims his group was ready to give the long-awaited demonstration of a working engine [highly improbable] at the Stockholder's meeting this month, but now, thanks to the raid, their company is closed until further notice. (PESWiki / PureEnergyBlog; March 7, 2013)
Geoffrey Miller's CEACU
- Featured / Free Energy Now: Organizations / Inventors > Energybat Labs >
First Interview with Geoffrey Miller of Energybat Labs - You would think that with all the replicating and inventing of a wide diversity of exotic free energy technologies Geoff has done over the past 45 years, that he would be well known; but until now, he has stayed under the radar. Here is his first interview about these subjects. (PESN; August 13, 2013)
- On December 29, 2013 10:59 AM [Mountain], Geoffrey Miller wrote:
- Hi Sterling,
- Please take a look at the final colors of the website http://www.energybat.com
- I have been working 7 days a week on CEACU project and others to be shown on the website.
- I will be putting one of the projects in a house and or the lab and have cameras showing the unit running 24/7/365.
- More info. later.
- Featured: Water as Fuel >
(Molecular Impact Steam Technology) MIST Energy Systems - "The impact shatters the molecular bonding creating high temperature dry steam. This is by far the least expensive and cleanest way to create energy and is a revolutionary breakthrough. This will change everything." (PESWiki; June 11, 2013)
- Featured / OS: Electromagnetic > Unification Coil >
Roland Gregg Discusses Vortex Resonance Coil and Other Projects - I had a great interview with Roland Gregg yesterday, who gave a lecture about his overunity coil and kit that is available for sale. This technology was one of the highlights here at the TeslaTech Conference. He also talks about some of the other projects his incubator company is involved with, including indoor growing for distributed farming. (PureEnergyBlog; July 28, 2013)
- Featured: Magnetism >
Jerry Smith is the Inventor of the Modified Leedskalnin Room Temperature Superconductor - Jerry Smith, who I met yesterday, is an amazing inventor with a brilliant and refreshing knowledge of new magnetic principles, many of them ready to go. Other effects he demonstrated include: magnetized brass rods; a silver dollar shrunk to half its size by compressing of the atoms. (PESWiki; February 24, 2013)
- Featured: Kapagen > Fabrice Andre >
Free Energy Demos by Fabrice Andre of Refuge7 in France - While here in the area, Ronny and I visited the famous inventor living off-grid high in the Alps. Does he have a new #1 technology? Videos of pancake coil pick-up effect, a "cold fusion" flask with a plasma ark, Tesla pancake coil, Kapagen coil array, self-looped motor generator system. (PESN; April 13, 2013)
- Dollard Saga PowerPedia:Eric_Dollard
- Featured: Events > Tesla > Tower > Museum >
We Bought a Goddamn Tesla Museum - On May 2, 2013, the last remaining laboratory of scientist, visionary and inventor Nikola Tesla was sold to dba Tesla Science Center at Wardenclyffe, a 501 (c) 3 not-for-profit corporation dedicated to saving and restoring Wardenclyffe, with the aim of turning it into a science learning center and museum. (PESWiki; May 8, 2013)
- Featured: Consciousness >
Trilogy and Free Energy: How Consciousness Effects Breakthrough Timing - Could it be that the emergence of empowering, exotic free energy technologies into the mainstream will not happen until the consciousness of the people has risen to an adequate level to embrace the freedom that they entail? A look at the possible correspondence to the collective baptism of fire. (PESN; July 14, 2013)
- Featured: Weather Control > Chemtrails >
Crosswalk Explains the "How" of Chemtrails - Fictional novel describes how the waste system of a plane is used to conceal the input of chemicals, and the static discharge wicks that extend from the trailing edges of the wings are used for the efflux midair, and how personnel are roped into irrevocable involvement. (PureEnergyBlog; October 30, 2013)
- Featured: Conspiracy > 9/11 / Weather Warfare > Hutchison >
Part II: Magnetometer on 9/11 Shows Exotic Weapons Evidence - On the days prior to September 11, 2001, the earth's magnetic field was quite stable, as Hurricane Erin tracked directly up the -15 line of that field toward New York City as a category 3 storm. Then on 9/11, the magnetic field readings went all over the place in 100% correspondence to WTC 1, 2, and later WTC 7 going largely to dust. (PESN; September 11, 2013)
In the News
- Featured / Best Exotics: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Brillouin >
S. Korean manufacturing company signs license with Brillouin (LENR technology) - After a year of due diligence, a firm in S. Korea has signed a license with Brillouin, according to Bob George, CEO. They hope to roll out manufacturing plans by the end of 2014, as well as retrofitting a stranded asset power plant with their clean, easily-affordable, "cold fusion" boiler technology. (PESN; December 30, 2013)
- Top FE Inventor Updates - In getting ready for tonight's interview on Coast to Coast AM, I send out an email last night to the inventors whose technology I hope to at least mention, asking them if they have any updates they can provide. (Free Energy Blog; December 29, 2013)
- (The hyperlink is missing because this points to the present page)
Featured: Best Exotics >
2013 Free Energy Highlights - A list if highlights I'll be touching on in upcoming interviews on Coast to Coast AM as well as Red Ice Radio. Featuring Evolutions in Energy from Brazil, solid state Captor; Platinum Invests E-Mag; various QMoGen developments; Aviation 2.0; LENR advances; gravity motors. (PESWiki; December 29, 2013)