PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Radio programs having to do with . . .
Free Energy / New Energy / Alternative Energy / Clean Energy
PES Network Radio Shows
- Featured: Radio >
Greater Things / Free Energy Quest™ SHOW - I've been invited to do a show twice a week on the Rense Radio network. On Tuesdays, 3-4 pm Pacific, we'll do "Greater Things" with guests exploring alternative everything; and on Thursdays, 3-4 pm Pacific, we'll do This Week in Free Energy™ and Free Energy Now™ interviews with FE inventors.... (PESN; June 9, 2014)
- This Week in Free Energy™ - Thursday; 7:00 pm Mountain. WEEKLY ten minute blurb, live, each Thursday evening by Sterling Allan; reviews energy solutions from the past week's news.
- Free Energy Now™ (PESWiki Page) -Monday; 9:00 - 10:00 pm Mountain time. WEEKLY one-hour show with host Sterling D. Allan; goes in-depth into various cutting-edge, clean energy technologies. Archives posted online.
- Top 5: Radio > Red Ice Radio / Conspiracy / Sterling Allan >
Sterling Allan - Hour 1 - Defeating Conspirators: Free Energy Technologies - Recent appearance on Red Ice Radio, the C2C of Europe; addressing how the emergence of free energy technologies can help render the powers that be obsolete while empowering the individual. Got more into the Top 5 Exotic Free Energy Technologies in the second hour. (RedIceCreations; April 12, 2012)
- Featured: Hydro > Low-Impact > Run-of-the-River >
HydroCoil Enables Economic Harnessing of Low to Medium Water Flow - This patented design is alleged to be 3-50 times more efficient than conventional designs, with its tapering coil shape in line with the water-proofed generator. Soldiers could carry a unit capable of generating several kilowatts of power. Commercial deployment is expected in 9-12 months. (PESN; April 3, 2012)
- Featured: Geothermal >
Nikola Lakic Fulfills Tesla's Vision of Dropping Geothermal Systems Down Where the Heat Is - Geothermal Worldwide, Inc.'s patented technology presents a radical approach to harnessing geothermal power by boring a fairly large hole and lowering the boiler, turbine, and generator down where the heat is, rather than using water or other fluids to bring the heat to the surface. They also have technology for boring the large diameter hole, enabling geothermal to be installed just about anywhere. (PESN and Examiner; March 26, 2012)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Engines > Cavitation >
Hydrosonic Molecular Accelerator Resurrects the Clem Engine (Interview) - Oregon inventor, Buck Henderson, claims to have refined both the Richard Clem and Jim Ray engines. From what we can tell, Henderson's system uses supersonic speeds of fluid dynamics along with cavitation to pull in zero point energy as the source of environmental energy that shows up in the system to run it. First applications will be semi truck or lorry engines. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; March 7, 2012)
- Featured: Energy and Economics / Financial Resources >
Mike Upstone on Free Energy as a New Economic Standard, and other Alternative Solutions (Interview) - With the prospect of affordable, clean energy technologies now emerging onto the scene, we should also ponder the prospect of new forms of economic stability and even monetary systems based on these new, abundant, inexhaustible technologies. Mike Upstone provides some refreshing economic concepts. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; March 5, 2012)
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Momentous Breakthroughs Announced During Anniversary E-Cat Interview - In a landmark interview, Andrea Rossi, the inventor of the E-Cat (cold fusion energy catalyzer), announced many breakthroughs in the development of his technology, answered a wide range of questions, and shared many details regarding the upcoming ten kilowatt heat unit for home use. (PESN and BeforeItsNews; January 15, 2012)
Did you miss an episode?
- http://pesn.mevio.com/ Pure Energy Systems News channel (new)
- Free Energy Now 2011 Archive - index here at PESWiki
- Free Energy Now 2010 Archive - index here at PESWiki
- Free Energy Now 2009 Archive - index here at PESWiki
- Free Energy Now 2008 Archive - index here at PESWiki
Want to Schedule Sterling as a Guest?
- Recommending Sterling Allan as Media Guest to talk about: Renewable Energy -- The Green Future is Now - If you run a radio show, consider having him on. If you are a regular listener to his shows, consider contacting a major radio station in your area to suggest him as a guest. (This is the PR that landed an interview on Coast to Coast.)life experience degree
- Featured / Best Exotic FE: Nuclear > Cold Fusion > Rossi >
Andrea Rossi with Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM (Transcript) - On the evening of March 23rd, Andrea Rossi, the inventor of the Energy Catalyzer (a 10 kW cold fusion reactor going commercial), joined Sterling Allan on Coast to Coast AM with host George Noory. Coincidentally, it took place on the twenty second anniversary of Pons and Fleishman's legendary announcement! (PESN and BeforeItsNews; March 24, 2011)
- Top 100 / Featured: Radio > NEC >
Sterling on Coast to Coast this Monday - On Jan. 19, 2009, beginning 10:00 pm Pacific, Sterling D. Allan will be a guest with host George Noory for two hours, talking about various exotic clean energy technologies and the Top 100 as generated by the New Energy Congress which he founded three years ago. (Coast to Coast AM)
Other Ongoing Energy Radio Shows
- The SmartScarecrow Show - features alternative energy related discussions, projects, people and products. Live one-hour broadcasts are performed every Thursday at 2100 hours eastern US time. Simulcast via Justin.tv. Chat will be monitored on the USTREAM chat system.
- Water Fuel Museum - James Robey's weekly live webcast.
- Vortex Network News - William Alek presents Progressive Technology Hour each Saturdays at 10am Pacific. ExploreS cutting edge technology topics ranging from alternative energy, to suppressed inventions to spaceflight. Not very rigorous in requirement for proof.
- Organizations > WITTS >
Live WITTS Show Wednesday Nights, 10PM ET - The eccentric company that claims some 100 free energy technologies writes: "As a friend of WITTS, you are invited to tune in to the weekly live video broadcast..., including a live Q&A session (so bring your questions). An archive of the show will be posted." (PESWiki; January 4, 2011)
- Sailing Beyond Knowledge Podcasts - includes interview with several free energy key persons.
- Smart Power Podcast
- AltEnergy Talk Show
- Inside Renewable Energy Podcast
- Renewable Minute - Weekly internet radio show & blog reporting on innovations in renewable energy technology and the war between the big oil and clean energy industries.Online Associate nursing degrees
- The Watt - theWatt Podcast is a podcast that discusses energy issues, discussing fossil fuels and renewables and everything in between.
- Energy Freedom Fighters - Hosts include New Energy Congress advisor, Jim Dunn. "Promoting and advancing renewable, sustainable & affordable energy for everyone!"
- More (add one you know of)
Tangential Radio Shows
Shows that often address clean energy technologies, though that is not the primary focus of the show.
- Coast to Coast with George Noory - Nightly AM station.
- Conspiracy >
Coast to Coast Conspiracies (video) - Paranormal is part of a regular night for radio's most popular late night host, George Noory, listened to on more than 525 radio stations. "The thread is the big picture: Are we being manipulated by a shadow government? Are we being the puppets to the puppet masters?" (ABC News; Feb. 26, 2010)
- The World Puja Network - Dr. Steven Greer's bi-weekly program, 2nd and 4th Fridays.
Green Television Networks
- Environment >
Planet 100 YouTube Channel - "The top 100 environmental news stories in 100 seconds or less." PlanetGreenTV is a professionally-done, though liberal-leaning, news service that I've enjoyed being subscribed to, for the most part.
- The Biz Flog - Eyeblast.TV - Eyeblast is an online platform for people to share and view videos, photos, articles and opinions on topics that are important to them -- from news to political issues and rip-roaring humor. People use the site to upload, view and share content, connect with friends, classmates and colleagues, and make new acquaintances.online masters degree
- Planet Green, the first and only 24-hour eco-lifestyle television network, invites you to enjoy the freshest, ecoist shows on TV. From gear to gourmet, renovation to innovation, find out what's cool, what's hot and what's next. For more ways to make your world more beautiful, watch Planet Green in the stunning clarity of HD.online bachelors degree
Radio 8: A Brief History of Wireless Communication - This article by R. E Hershberger and R. J. Donnelly of the University of Oregon (U.S.) reviews briefly the history of wireless communication and the contributions of some of the pioneers in the field. Another goal is to try to relate the contributions of physicists to this enormous endeavor. (PureEnergyBlog; March 4, 2013)
- http://www.radioreference.com - world's largest radio communications data provider, featuring a complete frequency database, trunked radio system information, and FCC license data.online doctorate degree
- Free Energy News (PESWiki) - daily, from around the world
- http://PESN.com - Feature stories by PES Network, Inc.
- Latest - Leaves some of the lesser stories out
- This Week in Free Energy™ - digests
NEWS BY TOPIC -->
Active: Best Exotic FE | Cold Fusion | Conspiracy | Earth's Magnetic Field (Energy) | Electromagnetic OU | Fuel Efficiency | Hydroxy / HHO | Keshe | Plasma | E-Cat | Spirituality | Water | Water as Fuel
Trickle: Alchemy | Alternative Fuels | Batteries | Electric Vehicles | Emergency Preparedness | Engines | Events | Fundraisers | Geothermal | Gravity Motors | Grid | Humor | Hydro | Hydrogen | Magnet Motors | Nanotech | Open Source | QMoGen | Quantum | Solar | Storage | Tesla | Thermal Electric | Top 100 | Waste to Energy | Wind | Zero Point Energy