PESWiki.com -- Pure Energy Systems Wiki: Finding and Facilitating the Best Exotic Free Energy Technologies
Peter Lindemann is one of the world's foremost experts on explaining how radiant energy works. He is a foremost spokesman for Tesla's radiant energy, as well as the follow-up work by EV Gray and Moray.
As personally witnessed by PES Network individuals, Peter has experience with working technology, and is not just speaking theoretically.
- "Lindemann explains Tesla's bizarre electricity experiments, which no amount of exposure to Tesla's work, from all other sources, has ever done for me." -- Ken Rauen, Science Advisor for PES Network]
Peter also has extensive knowledge and experience in the field of gravity motors, having built dozens of designs (none working so far), and having reviewed the literature extensively.
From: http://www.free-energy.cc/lindemann.html (Lindemann's site)
Peter A. Lindemann became interested in Free Energy in 1973, when he was introduced to the work of Edwin Gray. By 1981, he had developed his own Free Energy systems based on variable reluctance generators and pulsed motor designs. During the 1980's, he worked off and on with both Bruce DePalma and Eric Dollard. In 1988, he joined the Board of Directors at Borderland Sciences Research Foundation, and served until 1999. Currently, he is a Research Associate of Dr. Robert Adams in New Zealand, as well as a close collaborator with Trevor James Constable in the United States. Dr. Lindemann is one of the foremost authorities on the practical applications of Ether technology and Cold Electricity. He is currently Director of Research for Clear Tech, Inc.
- http://www.free-energy.cc - "Free Energy"
- Biographical Sketch - includes list of articles.
- Radiant Energy & Cold Electricity - reviewing the work of Tesla, Moray, EV Gray, Baumann, and Lindemann.
- Current State of Technology - radiant energy, cold electricity, permanent magnet technologies, mechanical heaters, super-efficient electrolysis, implosion/vortex, cold fusion, Solar Assisted Heat Pumps. (See essay The World of Free Energy by Dr. Lindemann)
- Electric Motor Secrets Official Discussion Forum
- Download - On Oct. 1, 2007, as part of the Free Energy Now radio series, Sterling D. Allan conducted a 1-hour, live interview with Peter Lindemann regarding his Rotary Attraction Motor. Also addressed gravity motors.
- Download - On April 21, 2007, Sterling D. Allan interviewed Peter Lindemann regarding his Electric Motor Secrets DVD, in which drawing on 30 years of his own research and development, he explains in simple terms what back EMF is, and how one can build motors and generators that do not involve back-EMF. He asserts that such designs can improve upon the most effective motors of today by many-fold, not just a few percent.
- Lindemann Rotary Attraction Motor - Peter Lindemann has been coaching a forum in replicating a modified off-the-shelf motor, adding a Bedini-like circuit for improved efficiency, smoother running, and possible over-unity performance.
- 12 seats left for Bedini-Lindemann Science & Technology Conference - June 27-29, 2014; Idaho, USA (Free Energy Blog; February 4, 2014)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2013 > Bedini Conferences >
John Bedini - Peter Lindemann 2013 Science & Technology Conference; June 28-30 - Featured presenter: Eric Dollard on 'Alternating Electric Waves', in addition to the regulars: Bedini, Lindemann, Jeanne Manning, Aaron Murakami, Paul Babcock, Chuck Hupp, Jim Murray. "If you have ever wondered whether advanced energy inventions really exist, then this is the Conference you have always wanted to attend!" (PESWiki; May 10, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2012 > Bedini Conferences >
John Bedini - Peter Lindemann 2012 Science & Technology Conference, June 30 & July 1, 2012 - Upcoming conference will feature nine different speaker/presenters, highlighting new and potentially disruptive technologies including Bedini's Crystal Battery technology, the Real History of the Ed Gray self-running engine, and advanced discoveries in Classical Mechanics that make it possible to harness Gravitational Accelerations and Centrifugal Forces. (PESWiki; February 15, 2010)
- Featured: Electromagnetic / Events > 2010 > Bedini Conference >
Bedini Renaissance Conference marks turning point in overunity electromagnetic research - The enthusiastic chatter about the Bedini Conference describes a monumental event with amazing demonstrations of technologies and networking of people who previously have only known each other by usernames. What came to be called the "Bedini Ferris Wheel" was unveiled, drawing milliamps while producing tremendous torque and electricity. (PESN; November 23, 2010)
- Events > Electromagnetic > John Bedini / Peter Lindemann >
Bedini will be at Nov. 13-14 technical conference - Jeane Manning writes: "Peter Lindemann will reveal motor secrets, Jeff Wilson is said to have a machine that runs itself as well as charges itself; and there will be other speakers too.... There will also be a Big Surprise event. I’ll try to blog right away afterward. During the event, no cellphones or cameras are allowed, we're told." (ChangingPower; October 23, 2010 )
Books & Videos
- Peter Lindemann Announces Eric Dollard's New Book: Four Quadrant Representation of Electricity - The book is 324 pages long and is a complete treatise on the use of Versor Algebra and its application to the description and modeling of the behavior of Alternating Current Electricity. If you want to learn this material, then this is THE text to add to your library. (Free Energy Blog; November 8, 2013)
- Tesla / eMedia Press >
Jim Murray on Tesla's Hidden Discoveries - "Everybody knows that Nikola Tesla made extraordinary discoveries in the field of electrical science. But did you know that he also made monumental discoveries in mechanics? It's true! He even discovered how to make a 'Mechanical Amplifier' to multiply mechanical power!" (PureEnergyBlog; August 27, 2013)
- eMedia Press > 2nd Law of Thermodynamics > Lindemann >
Peter Lindemann announces "Open System Thermodynamics" lecture availability - "The 2nd Law of Thermodynamics says that machines that produce more energy than you put into them are impossible. That only applies to machines whose energy input is closed to the environment. But for machines that are OPEN to the environment, they CAN produce more energy than you put into them!" (PureEnergyBlog; August 14, 2013)
- Featured: Batteries > Rejuvenation / Electromagnetic > Bedini SG > Plans >
Bedini SG "Authorized" Beginner's Handbook Posted -- Not First - Peter Lindemann and Aaron Murakami's latest ebook features John Bedini's famous "School Girl Motor", named for its simplicity. However, this is not the first such compilation. Nor is it a clear demonstration of "free energy", though it does illustrate some very interesting principles. (PESN; November 27, 2011)
- Magnetism > Peter Lindemann >
Magnet Secrets by Peter Lindemann - If you ever wanted the truth about if magnets can save money, save equipment, increase energy efficiency as well as holding up to other claims that many companies make, look no further! Magnet Secrets by Peter Lindemann is THE definitive book showing a method that that is actually used by the government, military, universities and companies including Coca Cola and Disney World. (eMediaPress; December 13, 2010)
- Electromagnetic / Newsletters > Lindemann's Free Energy >
Peter Lindemann's December free energy newsletter - The DVD from Peter Lindemann's excellent presentation at the Bedini conference, Electric Motor Secrets, Part 2, is now available. "This is the first time I have laid out the complete methodology for building a fully self-running machine, basically from 'off-the-shelf' parts." (Free-Energy.ws; December 3, 2010)
- Store / Videos > Peter Lindemann >
Classic Energy Videos™ - Regarding the five video set, with six bonus videos, Aaron Murakami wrote: "Peter and I just put this up. The Bedini and DePalma films aren't available anywhere else. [Suggesting an interview, pending], Peter can give some * GREAT * history about these films as the first 5 he either starred in, filmed or produced." (Classic Energy Videos; Aug. 15, 2010)
- Electric Motor Secrets DVD by Peter Lindemann - In his DVD presentation (Published April, 2007), drawing on 30 years of his own research and development, Lindemann explains in simple terms what back EMF is, and how one can build motors and generators that do not involve back-EMF. He asserts that such designs can improve upon the most effective motors of today by many-fold, not just a few percent.
- Book and Video > The Free Energy Secrets of Cold Electricity - explains Tesla's "radiant energy" -- 'one of the most powerful Free Energy methods ever discovered'. Also covers the work of EV Gray who furthered the work with radiant energy.
- Featured: Videos >
Energy from the Vacuum series - Parts 1-9, now available, feature Tom Bearden as well as John Bedini, Walter Rosenthal, Deborah Chung, Howard Johnson, Peter Lindemann, Daniel Sheehan, Sparky Sweet, and T Henry Moray. "Even a tiny efficiency of tapping [space energy] could and will extract all the energy anyone could wish." (PESWiki; March 15, 2009)
- Thermodynamics & Free Energy (PDF), Borderlands Magazine, 3rd Quarter, 1994
- Engine.pdf Tesla's "Self-Acting" Engine, Borderlands Magazine, 3rd Quarter, 1995
- The World of Free Energy, March 1, 2001
- Peter A. Lindemann Clear Tech, Inc.
- PO Box 713, Liberty Lake, WA 99019
- phone: (509) 921-6960; fax: (509) 921-6960; Order Line Only : 888-260-2770
- email: email@example.com
See Discussion page
- User:Peter Lindemann - Peter is a user of the PESWiki site and occasionally assists with the correction/modification of its contents.
- PowerPedia:John Bedini
- Bedini School Girl (Simplified) Project - in which Peter is assisting.
- John and Peter's Coaching - Index created to keep track of the various coaching comments John Bedini and his associate, Peter Lindemann, have provided for the Bedini SG project.
- Directory:Radiant Energy